Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2005, 05:08 AM

Default US government at work

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=107&mode=&o rder=0&thold=0

Old 03-14-2005, 05:55 AM

Default Re: US government at work

Yes Nomad, US Government at work is right.
Thank you for this article. I hope everyone that is a regular here, or just peep-in as guest will take the time to read this thread. Also, I hope each one of us after doing so will tell at least one other person about it.

Also, not to take away from the core of this thread, this morning I listened to a local dejay who interviewed George Lucas about Starwars III.
The rating will be PG-13, even though the contents is very deep in story line and outcome. The dejay asked George Lucas if he were comfortable with this rating given the context.
He said, he was-----for that there was nothing he can do about it. Yeah right.
This is where they are taking our children, to areas of sight and mind that are horrid, unhuman, and nothing to do with life as it was intended to be.
I feel they are trying to create children to be the "beast" of tomorrow.
I am so saddened by this, words cannot express.

Sincerely, Get_Real
Old 03-14-2005, 10:22 PM

When lamestream society catches wind that the pervs are running the show.... the serfs will revolt - the lords are fcuked.... i am starting to see the reality of that vision. It is inevitable. Complete suppression will result in massive backfiring forces. Held down will fight back.

Quote:
Pedophile victim Paul Bonacci--kidnapped and forced into sex slavery between the ages of 6 and 17--told U.S. District Court Judge Warren Urbom in sworn testimony [pp.105, 124-126] on February 5, 1999: "Where were the parties?...down in Washington, DC...and that was for sex...There was sex between adult men and other adult men but most of it had to do with young boys and young girls with the older folks...specifically for sex with minors...Also in Washington, DC, there were parties after a party...there were a lot of parties where there would be senators and congressmen who had nothing to do with the sexual stuff. But there were some senators and congressmen who stayed for the [pedophile sex] parties afterwards...on a lot of the trips he took us on he had us, I mean, I met some people that I don't feel comfortable telling their name because I don't want to --- ...Q: Are you scared?...Yes..."
Old 03-14-2005, 10:55 PM

Bush Senior is *famous* as a "follower" and "supporter" of (crazie) Rev. Sun Moon.. I have a feeling it's not so much that he's a "follower" of Rev Moon, as it is hush money that he's paying Mr. moon to stay quiet about Bush's truly sick crimes:

Old 03-15-2005, 03:46 AM

I'll bet you George Bush let this gay prostitute

in to sit 10 feet away from him to ask him

questions slanted in his favor. The media is

awefully quiet about this now isn't it ?

Old 03-15-2005, 03:51 AM

Bush and Gannon HUG