Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: The connection between Christianity, Astrology and New Age

Quote:
roscoe wrote:
I HAVE FOUND THAT THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO DEAL WITH BA IS SIMPLY TO NOT READ HER POSTS.
True enough roscoe, unfortunately she has the knack of poluting everyone elses posts to the point that most people no longer post.

It is unfortunate but she is they type that ignoring does not work and needs to be eradicated (read banned).

Notice how quiet she has gone when she got called out about her husband as well as her "sex slave" duties.

I'm sure it wasn't something in the delicious seafood platter her "husband" prepared for her while she sat on her fat ass blathering away on the computer.

These are not the things that should be taken frivolously by the mentaly challenged like herself.

I hope the holidays go well for you and your family.

Old 12-26-2007, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
roscoe wrote:
I HAVE FOUND THAT THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO DEAL WITH BA IS SIMPLY TO NOT READ HER POSTS.
Oh, get a grip. Poor Roscoe, and all the others here, they just can't deal with me. As if they are all a bowl of cherries. I simply do not read Roscoe's posts. That's how I deal with him.

True enough roscoe, unfortunately she has the knack of poluting everyone elses posts to the point that most people no longer post.

Delta has been here for how long now and has the entire CC situation under wraps. Huh? Unfortunately, Roscoe and Delta have a way of polluting everyone Else's posts to the point that most people no longer post. In fact, most people don't post here because people such as RedRat, Roscoe, Shadow, Delta, George_Bush, Barbara, etc. post here.

It is unfortunate but she is they type that ignoring does not work and needs to be eradicated (read banned).

It is fortunate that I can ignore, but in Delta's case, eradication would be advised (read banned).

Notice how quiet she has gone when she got called out about her husband as well as her "sex slave" duties.

Quite when called out about my husband? Huh? Are you under the impression that when you make a suggestion, I comply? Get a grip. Go read the mind control thread within the music industry as far as satisfying Springsteen's sexually deviant behavior together with his friends and sister.

I'm sure it wasn't something in the delicious seafood platter her "husband" prepared for her while she sat on her fat ass blathering away on the computer.

My ar*se isn't fat. It's in fine shape. Want to ask my husband?

These are not the things that should be taken frivolously by the mentaly challenged like herself.

These are not the things that should be taken frivolously by the mentally challenged like Delta.

I hope the holidays go well for you and your family.

How do you know Roscoe has a family? I've never heard him say this before and you just arrived here?
Old 12-26-2007, 09:50 PM

Yes there are quite a few things I would like to ask your "husband."

If you realy have one, I seriously doubt you would want him to read the paranoid ramblings of yours or more importantly all the hostility you bring out in people.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:

If you realy have one, I seriously doubt you would want him to read the paranoid ramblings of yours or more importantly all the hostility you bring out in people.
You would be the last person my husband would talk to.

You don't think he reads this site?

I'd like to speak to your family members and see what they think about your writings?

Then, again, on second thought, scratch that.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:59 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:

I'd like to speak to your family members and see what they think about your writings?

Does that mean he is as dilusional as you?
Old 12-26-2007, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:

Does that mean he is as dilusional as you?
No. That means he doesn't talk to insane/delusional people like yourself only normal people like me.

CARE TO TELL US WHY YOU FIND IT SO IMPORTANT TO DEFEND SPRINGSTEEN. DO YOU LIKE PEDOPHILES?
Old 12-26-2007, 10:17 PM

You are now really going over the edge.

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

You need to stop. You really do!
Old 12-26-2007, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
You are now really going over the edge.

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

You need to stop. You really do!
Don't waste your energy hating or feeling sorry for me because I could care less.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:23 PM

Please stop!

What is it going to take for you to act more responsibly, if I also start ignoring you?
Old 12-26-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Please stop!

What is it going to take for you to act more responsibly, if I also start ignoring you?
STOP WHAT? I act completely responsible. It is you who does not. If you think IGNORING ME; ceasing and desisting from your cyberstalking and harrassment of me, I will stop whatever it is you want me to stop which is relative to Springsteen because apparently you have some sense of loyalty to him, think again.