Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2007, 10:40 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: North American Union and the VChip

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?[/quote][/quote]

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

Old 12-28-2007, 11:40 AM

All this talking on the internet is fine and dandy, but when is something actually going to be done.

I honestly dont know many people in my community that would take the government imposing a vchip upon them. I dont believe people are so easily manipulated, that this NAU and the vchip could become reality. All the people who i have spoken to on the subject of the NAU have told me if it became reality they'd be rounding up all the guns they could.

I know for a fact my generation, this kids in senior year of highschool. will not let this happen, we've grown up with the lies and we can see through them. the film "zeitgiest" was played in my social class, although this movie is not entirely true, it still shows us the possibility of the government doing all those horrible things. even if u dont believe the movie it helps you have a more objective point of view on what our government is telling us.

The Rebel. Immortal Technique
Old 12-28-2007, 12:57 PM

The vchip myth is in the realm of fantasy.

Can you fanthom the technology required to distill all the required functions that people alledge into such a tiny independent implant? And how would it be powered?

In addition, can you fanthom the required hardware, bandwith and computational requirements of keeping up with all the telemetry of the billions of chips that would be required for all of humanity?

Maybe not even fanacy but a farce!