Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2007, 06:17 PM

Default Re: When is the last day for this site?

I respect Redrats opinion about the constitution. I also believed in democracy and the constitution until a few years ago. Now I realize that its all a fraud. I do not blame rat for believing in the constitution. Maybe when his brother will be shot by a swat-team for smoking in the park, he might change his mind.

For me the 911 was the final push to break through my programming. Maybe Redrat needs a more horrible event in his life to wake up. But than Rat has been drinking water with fluoride all his life, so maybe the possibility to wake up is gone forever.

Old 12-28-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
rat,

I'm not sure if this place is worth archiving, considering that over half the posts here are utter dribble from our resident retard BA!

You just need to find greener pastures for 2008.
There wouldn't be anything written by you worth archiving.

As for myself, plenty.
Old 12-28-2007, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
I respect Redrats opinion about the constitution. I also believed in democracy and the constitution until a few years ago. Now I realize that its all a fraud. I do not blame rat for believing in the constitution. Maybe when his brother will be shot by a swat-team for smoking in the park, he might change his mind.

For me the 911 was the final push to break through my programming. Maybe Redrat needs a more horrible event in his life to wake up. But than Rat has been drinking water with fluoride all his life, so maybe the possibility to wake up is gone forever.
I don't respect anything about the RAT.

He's an abuser.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Delta wrote:
Will it be Dec 31 or Jan 1?

Or do you think it will latter in the month before Henry closes the site down?

BA, don't bother posting here, because I will not reply!
neither do you nor many other ignorant and pathetic fools in this site would know (such as dim-wit, peter, and shadow), and that is just because you are all "automatons" but don't even know that...
Old 12-28-2007, 08:51 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
Quote:
Delta wrote:
Will it be Dec 31 or Jan 1?

Or do you think it will latter in the month before Henry closes the site down?

BA, don't bother posting here, because I will not reply!
neither do you nor many other ignorant and pathetic fools in this site would know (such as dim-wit, peter, and shadow), and that is just because you are all "automatons" but don't even know that...
There you have it. ME9 is referring to Shadow/Delta as a dim-wit.

Couldn't agree more.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:37 PM

CC is closing because, mainly, DA, filled it with pages and pages of pure garbage.

attacked everyone, for no reason whatsoever, but just because she had nothing better to do,

while at the same time, enjoying pissing everybody off, (12 year old behavior)

and then turning around and using the same words they used (for lack of original creativity) to describe her, she would then say that “they” are those things “they” accuse her of being (again 12 year old stuff)

and then, doing this, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,
again, util everyone got sick of it, “they” left CC,

and she was quietly enjoying it, every minute of it, and “saying to herself,” “ha, ha, I am better, I am stronger than they are..., ha, ha, ha” (again 12 year old stuff)

and then others, NWO thugs came to “occasionally” trash everybody else who was just doing what “normal” bloggers do,

but NO, NOT, DA, she had to come back and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash,

and that’s all she does, always, everyday, all of the time, without end, and above all, “without purpose,”

that’s what she does, that’s her thing, that’s her (again 12 year old stuff) “forte”

that’s what she does, that’s what she does best...

“good bye DA,” when the “New Year” turns around and all of your trash is gone along with you, “we” are going to be “joyous”... that you and your trash are long gone, “justice has been served”

time to dump the “trash”...
[/quote]
Old 12-29-2007, 03:28 PM

Quote:
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
CC is closing because, mainly, DA, filled it with pages and pages of pure garbage.

attacked everyone, for no reason whatsoever, but just because she had nothing better to do,

while at the same time, enjoying pissing everybody off, (12 year old behavior)

and then turning around and using the same words they used (for lack of original creativity) to describe her, she would then say that “they” are those things “they” accuse her of being (again 12 year old stuff)

and then, doing this, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,
again, util everyone got sick of it, “they” left CC,

and she was quietly enjoying it, every minute of it, and “saying to herself,” “ha, ha, I am better, I am stronger than they are..., ha, ha, ha” (again 12 year old stuff)

and then others, NWO thugs came to “occasionally” trash everybody else who was just doing what “normal” bloggers do,

but NO, NOT, DA, she had to come back and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash,

and that’s all she does, always, everyday, all of the time, without end, and above all, “without purpose,”

that’s what she does, that’s her thing, that’s her (again 12 year old stuff) “forte”

that’s what she does, that’s what she does best...

“good bye DA,” when the “New Year” turns around and all of your trash is gone along with you, “we” are going to be “joyous”... that you and your trash are long gone, “justice has been served”

time to dump the “trash”...
You are describing yourself together with the rest of the fools on this site.

Myself excluded, of course.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-23-2010 at 10:50 PM.