Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2008, 05:19 PM

Default Fighting the NWO is a SPIRITUAL war

When I read this sentence a long time ago I did not understand this. I did not understand what it meant. Maybe I lost my faith in God.

Than I started reading the stories of John Todd who was member of the powerful Collins Illuminati family. He was member of the council of 13, one of the highest councils in the illuminati. He was in charge of the music industry. According to John Todd you can only be a popstar if you are a witch nowadays. The "MASTER" tape they make in the studio is brought to a special room and than they invite a bunch of witches. The witches put a spell on this MASTER tape. This spell assures that every copy which is made of this MASTER tape carries with it demons. If people buy cd's in the store and they take these tapes home, they also take these demons home. So basically the function of the music industry is to put spells on people. I wondered what could be the effect of taking these demons into your house when you buy these music cd's.

This made me think about my own life. I have a long history of listening to hard-rock music and worse music than this. Some of the music I listened to was surely satanic. I never thought before what kind of influence this could have on me. I know I had periods where I was very interested in Satanism, but I never made the connection with my interest in rock music. I also have a long history of drinking. Who knows why I feel the urge to drink? After I read the stories of John Todd I became aware of my addiction to rock music. Although I have listened to many Metallica songs a million times I still felt the strong urge to listen to them again although its getting boring. I tried to stop listening to rock music, but somehow I could not stop. Why was I addicted to rock music?

I decided to do an experiment to test John Todds stories about demons, spells and rock music. I figured that with my long history of listening to rock music their must be some demons in me if John Todd is correct. I figured that prayer must be the best way to get rid of these demons. So I started praying to God for three days every morning. The first two days not much happened although I felt much happier after prayer. On the third day something strange happened. The demons in me showed their face. A very powerful demon appeared and took control of me for a moment. This was a very scary experience. This demon felt like pure evil. You can imagine that I was pretty shocked by the appearance of such a powerful demon and its taking control of me. I felt unbalanced psychologically after this, so I decided to stop the experiment for a while and see the result. The immediate difference I felt was that I did not feel the urge to drink and smoke anymore. Now I also have no urge anymore to listen to rock-music. I can not even get myself to listen to it.

What are my conclusions from this experiment?
*John Todd might be right and the music industry might be used to put spells on people and get demons in their house.
*These demons might push you to do bad things such as drinking or worse. Maybe these demons are responsible for alcohol addiction and other unhealthy behavior.
*This experiment strengthened my faith in God. It was prayer to God which got this powerful demon out of me.
*It also made me understand why the battle against the NWO is a spiritual battle.

Most importantly it made me realize that we can defeat the NWO by prayer. The illuminist get their power from witch-craft and powerful demons. By prayer and faith in God we can defeat the illuminists.

Hopefully my experiences will give you new inspiration for fighting the illuminist. I am sure we can defeat them if we have faith in God.

Old 01-18-2008, 08:54 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Fighting the NWO is a SPIRITUAL war

GO AWAY TROLL!
Old 01-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned

This reminds me alot of my experience within the Order when I was much, much, much, much, much younger than I am now.

They tried to force me to put spells on various albums but I never really felt comfortable doing it. Actually, to tell the truth, I was a loser at spellcraft and though I tried to hide it in many ways, I just never any good at illuminism.

My peer group began to sneer and talk behind my back. They made fun of me. They called me names. They never let me join them in any...

Well, that's really all I have to say about it right now.

I do know however that there is hope for destroying the illuminati and their demonization of the music inderstry.

All we really have to do is keep watching and supporting American Idol. If we keep doing this, the witches will eventually become so annoyed at the albums that they have to.....um.....'spellify'?....that they will be driven insane.

Thank you.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Banned

For example when the ol' witch ganger went in to the Big Room to throw another spellification on the album, they ran into Clay Aiken.

This is an embarassing episode in illuminati history and has been 'hush-hush' among the elite, but them the Order heard Clay Singing the demons immediately began to tear them all and they ended up writhing and convulsing on the floor and awoke half an hour later in pools of their own vomit.

Well, that the spell sure backfired at that midnight session I can tell you.

Needless to say, the album passed through without being spellified.

Clay Aiken
Old 01-26-2008, 08:40 AM

there cant be "spiritual war" - Spiritualism is peaceful...

For more spiritualism and awakenig experiences check out www.nuoviso.com
Old 01-26-2008, 12:08 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Think of it more as a "troll war"
Old 02-10-2008, 08:54 PM

A few weeks ago I was praying again and trying to remove more demons from me. I wondered if there would be more. After a little while I found one, it looked like a snake. It warned me, I would be killed if I would remove it. I removed it anyway. I wondered where this snake demon came from. Than I remembered that I visited some of these Mayan temples in Mexico a few years ago. I went to the top of the pyramid, were the Maya priests performed their human sacrifices. Since that time I have been obsessed with the Mayan snake god. Apparently itís not such a good idea to visit these places. After this snake demon was gone several things changed. I got cured from my internet addiction (this is the reason I am not posting much anymore on websites like this) and several other compulsive behaviors. Also I lost my obsession for the Mayan snake god. This reinforced my believe that prayer and faith in god are essential to defeat the illuminist.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:53 PM

In other words, you became too much for your mother so she had to put you in that happy place (that would not give you internet privileges) were they gave you some pills and you became better so they let you out and here you are.

Welcome back peter, now please tell us what exactly do you think an "illuminist" is?
Old 02-19-2008, 10:01 PM

i agree that fighting the NWO is a spiritual war..

Your mind is your most powerful weapon.
But what we have yet to relize is that there is much more to our minds then we are taught..

Taught is exactly it,
you only know what you are taught...
As a child you are taught the basics,
Math, English, French, the ABC's
but what is the other 95% of our brains that we are "unable" to use.
Not unable, just Unsure..
I belive that the other 95% of our brain is the spiritual/mind control.
(example: telepathy, ESP, Telecanisus, Other demensional travelling/communtication.

The mind is an amazing thing..
use it to your advantage...
Only if we could all see.. we could take them down..
then...
true utopia awaits us..
Old 07-02-2008, 07:44 AM

Peter ?

you are correct ! music affects the mind . i have noticed time an time again with other parents , to which i will add that i have done this experiment in front of other parents to show the affects of music upon babies and small children and the potential damage it does to our minds and there for our behavioural nature .

i put on classical music for a while , and all the children were chilled out , calm , sharing , at piece itheach other .
then i put on fire starter , and heavy rock music .
im telling you it only took 3 songs to turn them all into argueing , fighting , none sharing .me me me me me me me , shout shout , mum , dad , tell him bla bla bla little critters !

the parents were amased . dahr ? why were they ? why havet these apparent - cearing and loving parents not done research in the best interests of their children in mind ?

this is how sick our planet is ! our masses are mind controlled !

what descusted me one day was BBC ( british television ) advertisng kylie manogue on full view child veiwing time of 5pm with kylie , and other adults all dressed up in the most skimpiest string wear available to shuv in the faces of prime time viewers , who i which i will add , that they actually know will be children between 5 an 14 years old , all looking at their glossy gods and learning how to act accordingly .

these women were doing dance moves that were no different to adult viewing sex girls on tv at night after 11pm . and to think ? these sick and sorded adults justify this peadophilier as a job ! it descusted me and the tv set was instantly swiched off ! ok ? no problem for adult viewing at 11pm , but not for children to learn howto be , not mine !

it was obviously time for me to get involved with some prime time quality play , and get out my little ponies instead .

these child preditors , who run the pop industry should be put in jail , however i cant guarentee what i would do if i knew i could meet these poeple in a very different cercumstance.

all music , especially heavy rock , has may subliminal and artificial implanting surguestions .

you are right ! dont worry to much about trying to expell demons , you've already done that bye recognising them . however , there is no harm in that practice .

go for it ! be part of the piece machine . its whats brougt us all here anyway and yes , the NWO and what they are trying to do , is to make us act against mankind and what we stand for .

bye way of action , our spirit is shaped

ie

it is not who we are that is important .
it is what we do that defines us .