Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Books/Articles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2008, 09:35 AM

Default The Holographic Universe

http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/redir500/index539.html

The Holographic Universe - by Michael Talbot

"Today nearly everyone is familiar with holograms, three-dimensional images projected into space with the aid of a laser. Now, two of the world's most eminent thinkers -- University of London physicists David Bohm, a former protege of Einstein's and one of the world's most respected quantum physicists, and Stanford neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, one of the architects of our modern understanding of the brain -- believe that the universe itself may be a giant hologram, quite literally a kind of image or construct created, at least in part, by the human mind. This remarkable new way of looking at the universe explains now only many of the unsolved puzzles of physics, but also such mysterious occurrences as telepathy, out-of-body and near death experiences, "lucid" dreams, and even religious and mystical experiences such as feelings of cosmic unity and miraculous healings." -- excerpt.

I got my copy quite a few years ago & when I first got it I could not lay it down. This book gives you not only theoretical perspectives about the physics of the universe we are all a part off, but it also covers human consciousness, the universal mind, God, philosophy, spiritual awareness & awakening, … well, it covers a lot of topics in a very well presented manner, & easy to understand. If anything, it helps you expand your awareness & understanding of the world & universe around us. If you have ever recognized one person standing in a crowd from hundreds of other people, that’s an example of how our minds perform holographic pattern recognition, & often times faster & more accurately than a computer designed for the task.