Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2008, 05:44 AM
I work for God

Exclamation The economic hijacking of America

We on the verge of a world economic collapse, which is purposefully being spurred on by the NWO (IMF-World Bank-Federal Reserve) and the Bank of England, controlled by the Queen of England.

She is the woman that rides the beast.

10 heads.

There have been 10 US presidents since she took power in 1952.
There have been 10 Prime Ministers of England.
There have been 10 Prime Ministers of Israel.
She is also the head of the G10.
Group of Ten (economic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Quote:
Revelations 13:2 also says, "And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority." The dragon is "symbolic" to others, but not to Prince Charles. He has a red dragon on his coat of arms. It comes from the flag of Wales, and it is in this title, Prince of Wales, that Charles is heir-apparent to the throne of Great Britain. At his coronation (investiture as Prince of Wales) in 1969, he sat on a chair with a large red dragon emblazoned on it. During the ceremony, his mother Queen Elizabeth II said, "This dragon gives you your power, your throne and your own authority." His response to her was, "I am now your Liege-man, and worthy of your earthly worship." Liege is an old English word meaning "Lord".
The Royals and the Antichrist
And here we are. Financial Armageddon.

Quote:
t must be emphasized, that the entire planet is presently gripped by a dynamic mode of general breakdown-crisis, a breakdown-crisis of the entirety of the world's financial-economic system. In brief: there are no national economies which, in the final analysis, are not equally threatened by the currently on-rushing, worst such catastrophe in all of that portion of the world's history since the so-called "New Dark Age" of Europe's 14th Century. If any major economy of the planet goes down, all of the world's economies go down in the same plunge.
A World System in Collapse!, by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. (Jan. 29, 2008)

How?? you ask.

Through the office of the Comptroller (OOC), i.e. James Dugan, and the Basel II system.

First, they created a housing bubble, luring in the poor with cheap and easy credit.

Before John Dugan became Comptroller of Currency, he argued for H.R. 2622 (Fair Credit Reporting Act.
http://financialservices.house.gov/m...f/070903jd.pdf
which basically allow banks to pool credit information nationwide.

So if you have bad credit in Kentucky, and you move to California, they can deny you a bank account, access to credit, access to loans, etc.

Before, banks didn't really talk to each other. If you screwed up a checking account, you could go to another bank, and open a checking account.

Not anymore. Once you are in a check system, you cannot open an account for 7 yrs, in most places, even if you cleared up the previous problem.

So they effectively isolate the people who don't conform to credit properly. Anybody ever wonder why your credit score is 520-840 instead of 1-5? Well, the AVERAGE credit score in Georgia is 666. 666 is THEIR (the bankers) way of subliminally getting us to accept that number, and secretly mock God.

Some may ask, why an average? Because it puts the number in the middle, 666, as the focus (subliminally).

Now, John Dugan is not only the Comptroller of Currency, which was the last person for the Federal Reserve to go through to pass the Basel II system, but he is the CHAIRMAN of the joint forum!

John C. Dugan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What people don't understand is that the Comptroller of Currency is quite possibly the most important financial regulating position in the US government. It is the OOC that regulate the Federal Reserve. The last line of defense for corruption in our money accounting system.

So having John Dugan sitting as Chairman of the Joint Forum is a huge conflict of interest, because they take their orders from the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and the World Bank, which gets it's orders from the Bank of England, (who sets LIBOR rates), who gets their orders from the Queen of England, Head of the Commonwealth.

The Basel II system effectively gives banks that are on board with the central banking system an advantage, closing out the small, community owned banks. We have seen that in recent years, where small community banks are being bought out by big corporate banks.

This is to control all money. All money, ie. gas, tax,interest, basically, anything they can skim, goes to the powers that have formed, (Knights of Malta) with money laundering facilities on the Isle of Mann.

Did you know the Queen of England is called "The Lord Of Mann"? She also puts her face on all of her money, just like Caesar, and she actually has minted a platinum coin.

All US banks (central banks) are electronically converting their holding into the "Eurodollar". The "Eurodollar" is strictly and electronic form of currency.

Soon, we will all have a card, or chip, that will only allow one to purchase in "Eurodollars". Tangible money, ie, cash, will be outlawed. Gold will be only allowed to be kept by the elite.

There will be a seperation, between the haves, and the have nots.

Except for those days be shortened for the sake of the elect.

Vote Ron Paul.

Last edited by stompk : 02-10-2008 at 06:33 AM. Reason: added link to G10
Old 02-07-2008, 06:23 AM
I work for God

Default Re: The economic hijacking of America

Ever hear of a Corporate Sweep account?

Quote:

In United States Banking, eurodollars are a popular option for what are known as "sweeps". By law, banks aren't allowed to pay interest on corporate checking accounts. To accommodate larger businesses, banks may automatically transfer, or sweep, funds from a corporation's checking account into an overnight investment option to effectively earn interest on those funds. Banks usually allow these funds to be swept either into money market mutual funds, or alternately they may be used for bank funding by transferring to an offshore branch of a bank (thus a eurodollar).
Source: Eurodollar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But guess what. You have to read the fine print.

Quote:
Please note that your money in the Sweep Investment Account is invested in money market funds that are not insured nor guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency. Although the funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the funds. A current prospectus must accompany investment information. Investors should read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Source: Guaranty Bank - Home...

Some of these corporations hold billion in their corporate checking accounts. Naturally, although unethical, many are
going to allow the banks to do this.

What happens when these investment begin to tank, like they are, and the holders of the offshore eurodollar accounts begin to keep more and more, effectively sucking up all the dollars in the US.

Since they control the Federal Reserve, they can simply print more money, further deflating the value of the dollar,

trapping these huge corporate investments in offshore accounts, that Americans have absolutely no control over.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:39 PM

What exactly is your point?

And by the way an inconvenient detail for your tretise"

Quote:
The FDIC provides deposit insurance which currently guarantees checking and savings deposits in member banks up to $100,000 per depositor.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:18 AM
I work for God

I will quote someone from another online conversation.

Quote:
ARE THE BANKS OUT OF RESERVES?
Let me preface this by saying that I'm not at all certain I understand what I'm looking at here correctly.
I've been fighting with this all weekend, and don't wish to alarm.
But perhaps "alarmed" is exactly what we should be right now.
Reference? Right here http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h...
Specifically:

Date total(2) non- required excess Monetary credit, total primary secondary seasonal
borrowed(3) NSA(4) base(5) NSA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30p 41639 -8751 40179 1460 821298 50000 390 385 0 5
What are you looking at here?
This is the last line of the Fed's "Statistical Release" from January 31st. All figures are in millions. The link to their page is above.
The "Total" is the total amount of reserves in the Fed System (among all member banks), and is approximately $41.5 billion. The required reserves, based on the amount on deposit, is $40.2 billion (roughly.)
So far so good.
But notice that "non-borrowed" number - the negative 8751?
What does that mean?
Well, after much study and trying to get the numbers to all add up, the light went on.
Let's add up a few things for everyone.
The TAF credit, which is the amount that Fed Banks have borrowed in total through the TAF facility through January 30th, is 50 billion. We also have other primary and seasonal borrowings, which are quite small (and normal) of $385 and $5 million, respectively.
Now let's get out our trusty calculator and add things up.
50000 + 390 (385 + 5) - 8751 = $41,639.
The books balance. But do you notice anything about this bookkeeping? Literally all of the banks' reserves, on balance, are in fact Fed Credit from the Federal Reserve!
WHERE IS YOUR MONEY THAT YOU DEPOSITED?
Source: The Steamboat Pilot & Today: Discussion: hey sbvor, still think we aren't in a recession?

Does the FDIC really hold $100,000 in reserve for every depositor?

How much is that? I would guess around $86 trillion. Which is exactly
what the banking system has hedged right now.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:44 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Joint Forum
The Joint Forum was established in 1996 under the aegis of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS), the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) and the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) to deal with issues common to the banking, securities and insurance sectors, including the regulation of financial conglomerates. The Joint Forum is comprised of an equal number of senior bank, insurance and securities supervisors representing each supervisory constituency.

Chairman

Current: John C Dugan, Comptroller of the Currency, United States
Previous: Dirk Witteveen, de Nederlandsche Bank (2006-September 2007)
Ian Johnston, Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (June-December 2005)
Gay Huey Evans, UK Financial Services Authority (2004-June 2005)
José María Roldán, Bank of Spain (2002-2003)
Jarl Symreng, Finansinspektionen - Sweden (2000-2001)
Alan Cameron, Australian Securities and Investments Commission (1998-1999)
Tom de Swaan, de Nederlandsche Bank (1996-1997)
The financial power this one man holds is staggering.

John Dugan stepped into the position because Witteveen died.

Here is the Basel system at work.
pdf: http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publi...Issue%201).pdf
The Basel committee could very well
be the "gnomes of zurich" the JFK spoke about shortly before he died.

They emerged publically in 1974, but I bet they were formed long before that.

Last edited by stompk : 02-10-2008 at 06:05 AM.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:28 AM
I work for God

The Working Group, which Ron Paul questioned John McCain about, said this, about public disclosure of banking records, for transparancy in the system.

Quote:
The Working Group reached three broad conclusions about the challenge of improving financial disclosure practices which inform the Group's specific recommendations.

First, in order for public disclosures to provide a more meaningful picture of the extent and nature of the financial risks a firm incurs, and of the efficacy of the firm's risk management practices, it is necessary that there be a healthy balance between quantitative and qualitative disclosures. Disagreements do not occur about this principle but tend to focus on how this balance is achieved.

Second, disclosures should be consistent with firms' own risk management practices. Where the Working Group has focused on specific elements of risk, firms should frame their disclosures regarding these elements in ways determined by the internal parameters and exposure categories that firms use to assess and manage their risks when meaningful comparability can not be achieved. While comparability is an important objective, it is recognised that this will not always be practicable.

Third, information about intraperiod exposures - particularly in the form of high, median and low observations - can provide a more meaningful view of a firm's risk profile than period-end data alone. Much of current disclosures still rely on period-end information that permits window dressing of the information provided to creditors and investors.
(bold added)
Source: Final Report of the Multidisciplinary Working Group on Enhanced Disclosure

These are people in direct control of our current financial crisis. They are making huge amount of money, by playing the difference between the Fed Reserve rates and the Libor rates.

Sweep account are corporate account, but they are yours and mine (well, I'm self employed) payroll accounts. If you work for a large corporation, there is a good chance they actually hold your payroll in Eurodollars, on the Isle of Mann, or a Swiss bank, or another offshore account. But they will be in Eurodollars, cause the US dollar value has gone so far down.

When these corporations go to withdraw their funds in dollars, it's you and I that lose.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:59 PM

You are pasting alot but saying very little!
Old 02-13-2008, 06:30 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
You are pasting alot but saying very little!
Pot calling the kettle black?
Old 02-13-2008, 01:06 PM

I am only responding to the tripe that you write.

Unlike you, I would not cast baseless accusations. I have too much respect for the forum readers to do what you do.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:00 AM
I work for God

Yo delta, what part of CONSPIRACY forum did you not understand. You are the typical disinfo agent. Working for the government. As an ex navy seal, your delta name makes me laugh, like you think it makes you seem tough or something. NOT.

Everything I post, has some element of fact to it. When I took my oath, it was to protect our country against all enemies, foriegn and domestic, like disinfo propogandists like you.