Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2008, 01:27 PM

Default Ron Paul Giving Masonic Handshakes

Masonic handshake with Ben Affleck

Masonic handshake with PJ O'Rourke

?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by yassin : 02-04-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:34 PM
I work for God

As a huge Ron Paul supporter, this was the first thing I checked into.

He must be part of the Masons. He's too good to be true.

If he was Masonic, his voting record wouldn't be what it is.

Even for the Masons, 30 yrs of fiscally, and constitutionally

sound voting, he ain't no Mason.

Cause in my opinion, the Mason's are idiots.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:28 PM

All you see is honest hand shaking. When has that become evil?
Old 02-04-2008, 10:44 AM

Default it's not a normal handshake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
All you see is honest hand shaking. When has that become evil?
Try doing the first and second handshake with someone, it feels extremely unnatural.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul Giving Masonic Handshakes

Unatural in reaching across a table, barely able to reach, in order to shake someones hand? Or barely able to touch someones hand from a great distance?

And more to the point, how exactly do you know that is a "secret" masonic hand shake?

Let us be real, the man is a Libretarian with ideas that are anethema to both mainstream parties. His ideas may sound good, especially to the disenfranchised as well as to isolationists, but they cannot be applied to present day America. He is a good man, but a man of the 19th century, a time where his ideas made sense and would have been applicable.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Unatural in reaching across a table, barely able to reach, in order to shake someones hand? Or barely able to touch someones hand from a great distance?

And more to the point, how exactly do you know that is a "secret" masonic hand shake?

Let us be real, the man is a Libretarian with ideas that are anethema to both mainstream parties. His ideas may sound good, especially to the disenfranchised as well as to isolationists, but they cannot be applied to present day America. He is a good man, but a man of the 19th century, a time where his ideas made sense and would have been applicable.
Looks can and will be deceiving, especially when talking about politics.

If this man is so "good", then why doesn't he quit the secret society he is in? They are highly similar to freemasonry.
List of members of Lambda Chi Alpha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(search for Ron Paul)

Old 02-04-2008, 11:12 PM

My friend! You are indeed making a huge leap of faith here. You have gone from accusing him from being a secretive mason to a college frat brother!

To a finn this may indeed be the ultimate evil, but in the United States, a significant number of college students pledge fraternaties as well as sororities. In this case you can pretty much say that America is evil (something tells me that you already assume that anyway)

Frat boys are not intentionaly evil, more like alcoholic morons. Some may have family connections to get into politics and become captains of industry, but most end up being salesmen or data processors. Most end up as alcoholics also, but that is another story.

Aa for Lambda Chi Alpha:

Quote:
It was the first fraternity to abolish pledging and remains a leader in the fight against hazing, alcohol abuse, and other challenges facing today's college students.
Ron could not have chosen a better set of brothers to pledge with.

I think you had better look for conspiracies closer to home if this is all you can come up with in our country.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:52 AM

Quote:
My friend! You are indeed making a huge leap of faith here. You have gone from accusing him from being a secretive mason to a college frat brother!

To a finn this may indeed be the ultimate evil, but in the United States, a significant number of college students pledge fraternaties as well as sororities. In this case you can pretty much say that America is evil (something tells me that you already assume that anyway)

Frat boys are not intentionaly evil, more like alcoholic morons. Some may have family connections to get into politics and become captains of industry, but most end up being salesmen or data processors. Most end up as alcoholics also, but that is another story.

Aa for Lambda Chi Alpha:

Ron could not have chosen a better set of brothers to pledge with.

I think you had better look for conspiracies closer to home if this is all you can come up with in our country.
What do you think masonry is on the surface? It's just as pleasing as any other secret society (college frat brotherhood).

Also, why with the secrecy if it's so good? They also have masonic rituals ripped right out of freemasonry.

You are twisting my words, I did not say in any point that "America is evil", the only thing I want to prove is that most of your leaders are (since they are).

Old 02-05-2008, 06:12 PM

You are truly a sad and evil person.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:14 PM

If you were educated and intelligent enough to go to University you would know that this is the famous sign of the Texas Longhorns. A shool that has done more than its fair share to ensure that even you have access to the internet.