Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2008, 07:04 AM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

When it comes to Hitler, your thinking about the Thule Society "Study Group for Germanic Antiquity". But he never was a member, he got money from them to do spread his politics. Some of the fairytales of the clean race up north, might have come out of this gang. Thule being the islands/land up north, like england, iceland and scandinavia.

Hitler was never a mason, and he didnt kill masons to keep a secret. You base this on what? In his book Mein Kampf you can read:"Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him -the jew- completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening." He killed them caus they were part of the jewish conspiracy.

The sad thing is how you and Hitler share views, I bet you never thought about it. I know you dont wanna kill jews, but this is in fact a long old christian view that has become indoctrinated into us humans. The jews killed Jesus, this started as early as when the first christian Roman emperor Constantine
(285-337 CE) about it. Hitler was a christian, he got his anti-jewish ideas from christian society. Martin Luther, the father of protestantism, was a crazy old fart who belived he saw the devil and witches do magic. By the way, when he wanted to chase the devil away. He put his ass up in the air and farted! Anyway, Luther had a tenpoint plan to get rid of the jewish problem.

I am not a mason, nor will I never be. I am, like you, interested in it. To take the conclusion that I am a mason, just because I dont fear them and bite into a christian paranoia, is far from being a mason. There is no logic to your conclusion, non at all.

I have some questions to you, if you are not a christian, were have you learned about Jesus?

Second, from were have you learned that masons are evil? A church? A webpage? A person?

Third, have you ever been inside a masonic hall/temple?

I hope you answer with truth, being a beliver in Jesus and all.