Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2008, 04:52 AM
I work for God

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

symbolism, idolism, they seem to all be the same to me.

Money, is a form of symbolism.

And that is the base of the whole organization.

This thread is intended to wake up the masons.

As a mason, do you feel your doing the right thing?

Old 02-17-2008, 09:07 AM

I cant answer that, caus I am not a mason. Feel free to think I am, but it doesnt make it any more true. Yes, your dead wrong.

I am wondering, why do you belive that? Just caus I give you an answer? Just caus I dont think masons are evil satanist who slaughter children to the devil to summon demons?

First of all, I am not christian. So I havent been raised to be hatefull of masons, or any other group that many christians think do magic and satans work. Meaning, I am not pre-programmed. I am a free spirit, I read, experience and learn.

You say your not christian, but still you follow a christian tradition. I wonder, do you belive there are witches too? Do you belive in demons? You belive in the devil? I dont, thats why I can have such rational look at these things. I belive that humans can be bad and egosentric, but it has nothing to do with evil spirits.

Money can work as a symbol, yes. It can give you power, it can make you appear sexy. It can open doors, it gives you respect. But the fact that money has become a symbol, is non other then humans own fault. If your gonna blame it on the masons, then its time to raise your book collection to 601. Buy "Confessions of an Economic Hitman", John Perkins give you a glimps into a real world of money. Do you think the overtrow of Guatemalan president Arbenz, was the work of evil freemasons? If you do so, you better wake up and smell the coffee. Then you got 600 books of shit in your shelfs, caus all of them have made your eyes wide shut.

I am wondering were you learned to wake up masons? If you paid to learn it, you should get your money back. If you want to talk to masons, go to the masonic lodge. If you dont dare to go there, call them. If you dont dare that either, send them a mail. Ask someone who is a mason, and stop making fairytales for yourself.

I took the liberty of typing grand masonic logde into google, I found the english one and they have an emailadress. Try them, they might answer you.

Email them at

ugle@ugle.org.uk

And please, spare me the "this is meant to wake up masons"-bs. Your not a kid, are you? Grow up.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:44 AM
I work for God

I don't know. What about this site?
Stop Child Rape

Then I found this DOE (Dept. of Education) memo: DOE Weekly Field Memo ‚€“ January 9, 2008 Topics Covered in this Memo: From the Department: ‚€Ę

Quote:
The Mason’s C.A.R.E. Training: K-12 Masonic Model Student Assistance Program
Audience: Superintendents, Administrators, Tobacco Coordinators, Safe & Drug-Free Schools
Coordinators, School Resource Officers, School Nurses, Student Assistance Professionals
This three-day workshop will help build educators’ skills in identifying at-risk students and providing appropriate guidance.

This training is an opportunity for schools to create an informed team of three to six
members (must include one administrator) to,<b> identify, intervene with, and create appropriate referrals for students</b> who may be at risk for substance abuse, depression, suicide or violence and <b>other unhealthy behaviors</b>
(bold added)

Now what business do the Masons have being involved in this?

They don't have to answer to the general public, so this is a definite conflict of interest.

What is their agenda? Modus Operandi they call it.
Could it be: American Chronicle | Is Ritual Child Abuse Just a Hoax?

Get their evil grubby paws out of my kids education. Thank you!

Last edited by stompk : 02-18-2008 at 06:57 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:11 AM

I am sad child molesting happens, but its good that now it cant be covered up. Its still a sensitive issue, and for some it seem easier to just let go by then to handle. We had a big case in Norway, that made many innocent people guilty. The state went crazy, and sort of lead kids into saying that they to had been molested.

Some kids had been molested, and one man was the molester. He wasnt a mason, just a childcaretaker at a kindergarten. After that we got a law, so that people who is gonna work with kids, have to show their policerecords. This works good.

Anyway, you find childmolesters everywere. My girlfriend is an ex-christian, from a Baptist church, and she told me about one of their ministers. Everybody knew he had molested some children, even one of her friends, but they just looked the other way. Why? Caus its a shame, they feel shame to. Dont bring shame on the church, so they just look past it.

I am not saying that there are not masons who are child molestors, but masonry do not pratice child molesting as a part of a ritual. Go to hospitals, see what masons have given of money and help to many kids. If you use the argument your using, then I could say that baptist churches also are part of a child rape ring.

I agree on stopping child rape, but your not logical.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:40 PM

Stompk, I have read up on this case of McMartin Pre-School abuse case. You have to be a christian to belive this, I even read that the kids have seen witches fly? They were flushed down toilets, went thru pipes and ended up in a secret satanic underground place were they were molested? I also read that the tunnels were old pre-world war tunnels, filled up with all sorts of crap. Even kids now grown up tell that they were told, that they were doing the right thing in telling this. That they were good kids, and by so lead in many ways to keep on telling tales. This is very similar to the case we had in Norway, were investigators and parents set their minds into making kids tell lies. I read from a case study that after this, the way of interviewing kids who might be molested have changed. The fact that they used nine years on the trail, and no one was convicted, says everything about it. It amazes me that you fall for this crap?

All this ever created was masshyteria, and religion is amazing at creating it over and over again.

Let me tell you a story, it has nothing to do with child molesting, but religion and masshysteria. My girlfriends father was part of a baptist church in Texas, and before 2000 there were all kinds of scary stories of how everything would shut down, caus the computers wouldnt handle it. The minister in his church made them belive that this was the sign of the devil, the start of doomsday. So he quit his job, and bought bags and bags of corn and a windmill. So that when everything broke down, he could take care of his familiy. Sweet, but he was still led to belive by people who use their power to creat this masshysteria. It never happend, so they still have those damned bags of corn. Worst of all, he lost a good job and his pride. Now, were is the conspiracy about these kinda hoaxes? Thats your mindcontroll, my friend.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:33 AM
I work for God

Quote:
The 135-year-old fraternal organization that runs the Shriners Hospitals for Children is fraught with questionable accounting practices that fail to support the groupís primary mission, reports The New York Times.

An investigation by the newspaper of the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine found that only 2 percent of the operating expenses at the 22 hospitals run by the fraternal group came from money raised by Shrine temples and dues paid by the groupís 411,000 members. Most costs are paid for by the hospitalsí $9-billion endowment.

In 2005 the Shriners raised more than $32-million through bingo games, circuses, and other events, but more than 57 percent of this money went to support fraternity costs, including expenses for alcohol and trips to group meetings, the paper says.
Source: Shriners Accused of Widespread Financial Misdeeds - Philanthropy.com

Yes, they are a wonderful group, aren't they.

Can't you see it's about money. When money intervenes, corruption always follows.

But keep defending em Morty.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:51 AM

Yes, of course it happens. But does that mean that every shriner is a crook? Money, like I have said before, makes some people go crazy with greed. But this doesnt show that shrines all in all are bad, or that there is something secret here. The fact that this is uncovered, and by Internal Revenue Service, should blow big holes in some big illuminati conspiracy? But I guess you dont wanna see that?

I am not defending, not at all. Just using common sense.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:51 PM
I work for God

Your certainly entitled to your opinion Morty. However, this is a conspiracy forum, and this thread is posted in the Freemasonry section, which is about conspiracies connected to the Freemasons, so I don't see you point.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:58 PM

You dont see my point? Wow, I am amazed!

So what I should do, following your logic, is to either shut up or agree? Well, to bad freedom of speech was invented. If you cant stand people seeing thru your weak arguments, or lack of them, then you should stop discussions on forums like this.

Yes, this is a conspiracy forum. I love conspiracies, it doesnt make me agree that you have a point here. Caus you dont, and I am pointing that out. I stopped focus on masons, caus they are not part of a big conspiracy against humanity. The fact that they keep rituals secret, is pretty logical. The fun fact here is, that you buy into their own myth. You more then I, buy into what some of them think of themselfs as masons. This grand idea of being part of something special, since its secret and all.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:02 PM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morty View Post
You dont see my point? Wow, I am amazed!

So what I should do, following your logic, is to either shut up or agree? Well, to bad freedom of speech was invented. If you cant stand people seeing thru your weak arguments, or lack of them, then you should stop discussions on forums like this.

Yes, this is a conspiracy forum. I love conspiracies, it doesnt make me agree that you have a point here. Caus you dont, and I am pointing that out. I stopped focus on masons, caus they are not part of a big conspiracy against humanity. The fact that they keep rituals secret, is pretty logical. The fun fact here is, that you buy into their own myth. You more then I, buy into what some of them think of themselfs as masons. This grand idea of being part of something special, since its secret and all.
Have you ever heard of ATU XX?
Check out: The Cry of the 26th Aethyr

Or the formula of Tetragrammaton?
Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums > the meaning of the TETRAGRAMMATON

Or how about VITRIOL?
Visita Iinterioria Terrrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem

Sulpher, Mercury and Salt.

The healer is here.