Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2008, 08:28 AM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

I think your missing some point here, first of all you have to belive in it for something to work. Let me make you a simple example...

If you belive that you can be hypnotized, then your open to it. Meaning, you will most likely be hypnotized if your subjected to it. If your dead sure that it wont work, your deeply sceptical, then it will not work.

So if you belive in these secret texts, then they will give you something. Its like reading the Bible, and if you belive in God, it gives you a deeper spiritual meaning. When I read the Bible, I see a fairytale and a medium for masscontroll.

Watch a documentary called "The Human Behavior Experiment", its easy and simple told, but gives you an insight in human behavior.

Lets say I used those secret text in a group, a group that was open to those ideas, I could use them to controll them. I could probably use them to open "secret doors within", and make them feel divine or what ever. It doesnt mean that the text does it, far from it.

YouTube - Derren Brown "instant conversion" (explained)

But I cant see what those text has anything to do with masons, or says anything about masons being evil. I wonder what happend to the 600 books you have, or was that a try to manipulate me to belive your smarter then me? Or that you have some deeper insight? Think about it...

Old 02-22-2008, 03:41 AM
I work for God

I tied it all together for you in the Waldorf Education thread.
http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f20/...html#post47451

That thread stems from two books I have, "The Book Of Thoth" and The Child's Changing Consciousness.

Now there are hints of the Genesis Strategy, Collapse, The Path of The Masters, and even some Her Bak. And many others.

I used to deal used books online. Still do a bit. I've sold over 10,000 books in the last 7-8 yrs, and skimmed them all. Kept the ones that interest me, or have future value.

But by far, the best research tool is the internet. Millions of books out there.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:54 PM

<TABLE class=tborder id=post275775 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_275775 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid">As many know Masonic symbols are layed out in the design of Washington DC i.e. the upside down 5 pointed star that points to the White House, the Compass with horns on it and the Square as arms of the beast but no one ever shows the UPSIDE DOWN CROSS (as you face East) with beast (Satan) atop the cross with a 6 pointed star on its head so I took a map and highlighted these things and more.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/e...rrent=img1.jpg

There is a Pendulum that is in swing, to its left.
Union Station is the Right hand note the little left hand (left is lame).

Ancient Rome was the Satan of that time, Rome fell at the end of the 5th century hence the "deadly wound".
The Pilgrims came to this land in the 17th century (1620) to set up the "New Jerusalem" (the one that comes down out of heaven, meaning planned) America, the Revived Roman Empire (revived = wound healed).
Satan was "bound" a thousand years (6th - 16th centuries) and was loosed for a short season as of 1776 and the world has wondered after the beast, the greatest nation on gods green earth.

The Flag is the "image " of the beast.

This beast is Satan the Antichrist.
In the temptation story Satan is on a "hill", that hill in reality is Capital Hill (where the head of the beast is), capitalize by bowing to the beast Satan.

The "False Prophet", a man known only as The Professor did work with George Washington, Ben and others in 1775 setting up the flag/image of the first beast America.
The "great day of the lord " soon followed on May 19, 1780.
I quote from a book Prince Of Darkness p. 331 by Grant R. Jefferey. Grant used this story in his book to proudly boast of a brave and wise christian amongst fearful dummies all the while missing the extreme importance of the story (because truth is not with him), now THATS like a thief in the night.

On May 19, 1780 the sky across the United States was illuminated with meteor showers unlike those ever seen before. By 10:00 A.M. the next morning the sky became black as night and the moon turned blood red. In the State Legislature of Massachusetts panic set in among the distressed representatives. Some fearful members called for a motion to adjorn the hearings in the light of the possible return of the Lord. However, one of the wiser Christians legislators replied, "Gentlemen, bring candles. If it is not the Day of Judgement we should continue our deliberations. However, if it is the Day of Judgement we should be found at our post. Gentlmen...To buisness!"

The "mark" of the beast is
1. the Great Seal (the Eye in the capstone) hence SEALED.
2. the bar code 6-6-6

The eye is deity and the capstone represents this deity being the Chief Cornerstone.

A woman rides (rides = guides) the beast, a likeness of her stands in New York, she is Lady Liberty/Ishtar.
7 spikes on her crown =
7 continents
7th and final beast empire
spiritual completeness, this is where it all comes down.

She is the greatest idol in the history of the world.

The "synagogue of satan" is DC.
A group of people that call themselves Jews but are not.

The "mark" in the right hand =
1. fight for
2. work for

The "mark" in the forehead =
1. think for (minions)
2. think with (patriots), proud to be American.
Pride does go before the fall.

Satan is set up in the holy place, in otherwords, as the Chief Cornerstone.

Darkness was/is upon the face of the deep !!!
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 1px solid"></TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --><!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 275775 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #275775 --><!-- post #279634 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post279634 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --><!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 0px solid" width=175><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_279634", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_279634 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by TheLucifer : 02-28-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLucifer View Post
<TABLE class=tborder id=post275775 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_275775 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid">As many know Masonic symbols are layed out in the design of Washington DC i.e. the upside down 5 pointed star that points to the White House, the Compus with horns on it and the Square as arms of the beast but no one ever shows the UPSIDE DOWN CROSS (as you face East) with beast (Satan) atop the cross with a 6 pointed star on its head so I took a map and highlighted these things and more.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/e...rrent=img1.jpg

There is a Pendulum that is in swing, to its left.
Union Station is the Right hand note the little left hand (left is lame).

Ancient Rome was the Satan of that time, Rome fell at the end of the 5th century hence the "deadly wound".
The Pilgrims came to this land in the 17th century (1620) to set up the "New Jerusalem" (the one that comes down out of heaven, meaning planned) America, the Revived Roman Empire (revived = wound healed).
Satan was "bound" a thousand years (6th - 16th centuries) and was loosed for a short season as of 1776 and the world has wondered after the beast, the greatest nation on gods green earth.

The Flag is the "image " of the beast.

This beast is Satan the Antichrist.
In the temptation story Satan is on a "hill", that hill in reality is Capital Hill (where the head of the beast is), capitalize by bowing to the beast Satan.

The "False Prophet", a man known only as The Professor did work with George Washington, Ben and others in 1775 setting up the flag/image of the first beast America.
The "great day of the lord " soon followed on May 19, 1780.
I quote from a book Prince Of Darkness p. 331 by Grant R. Jefferey. Grant used this story in his book to proudly boast of a brave and wise christian amongst fearful dummies all the while missing the extreme importance of the story (because truth is not with him), now THATS like a thief in the night.

On May 19, 1780 the sky across the United States was illuminated with meteor showers unlike those ever seen before. By 10:00 A.M. the next morning the sky became black as night and the moon turned blood red. In the State Legislature of Massachusetts panic set in among the distressed representatives. Some fearful members called for a motion to adjorn the hearings in the light of the possible return of the Lord. However, one of the wiser Christians legislators replied, "Gentlemen, bring candles. If it is not the Day of Judgement we should continue our deliberations. However, if it is the Day of Judgement we should be found at our post. Gentlmen...To buisness!"

The "mark" of the beast is
1. the Great Seal (the Eye in the capstone) hence SEALED.
2. the bar code 6-6-6

The eye is deity and the capstone represents this deity being the Chief Cornerstone.

A woman rides (rides = guides) the beast, a likeness of her stands in New York, she is Lady Liberty/Ishtar.
7 spikes on her crown =
7 continents
7th and final beast empire
spiritual completeness, this is where it all comes down.

She is the greatest idol in the history of the world.

The "synagogue of satan" is DC.
A group of people that call themselves Jews but are not.

The "mark" in the right hand =
1. fight for
2. work for

The "mark" in the forehead =
1. think for (minions)
2. think with (patriots), proud to be American.
Pride does go before the fall.

Satan is set up in the holy place, in otherwords, as the Chief Cornerstone.

Darkness was/is upon the face of the deep !!!
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 1px solid"></TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --><!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 275775 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #275775 --><!-- post #279634 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post279634 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --><!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #7ab784 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #7ab784 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #7ab784 0px solid" width=175><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_279634", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_279634 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #7ab784 1px solid">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TheLucifer is a stupid and ridiculous handle. Contemptable, really.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:31 PM

Well im hoping youre not christian because the Jesus caracter in the Bible claimed to be "the bright and morning star" hence the lucifer, which means the bringer of light/truth, in other words a truthful person, someone who wont lie.
Thats really bad right ?
Old 02-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLucifer View Post
Well im hoping youre not christian because the Jesus caracter in the Bible claimed to be "the bright and morning star" hence the lucifer, which means the bringer of light/truth, in other words a truthful person, someone who wont lie.
Thats really bad right ?
Yes, it is really bad. You're going to have to do better than that, but you can't because you're a little pathetic illumi-satanic-luci-poser.

You may leave the hall now, TheLoserfer.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:42 PM

Perhaps you might explain your angry and hate filled reply !
loserfer, thats pretty funny.
Are you a Mason or christian ??
I do marvel at such uncivil discourse.

What about the upside down cross and horns etc ??

The upside down cross (as you face East) being made using the four most important buildings (Capital bldg, White House, Lincoln memorial and Jefferson memorial) in America in which I learned about (the cross) through a book Washington D.C. by Irene Smith (a 1964 copy) that I found at a thrift shop about 10 years ago.
This book is not anti masonic or D.C. and I have childrens books that quite clearly show the cross as well.

People always point out the upside down 5 pointed star that points to the White House which is serious but I think the cross is even more serious and this stuff is all done via the tax payers.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Banned

Hear, hear, now!

To rebut these allegations of 'angry' and 'hate filled', nothing could be further from the truth.

I am joyful and filled with feelings of love and good will.

Whence arise these feelings? I rejoice that Baphomet is being sacrificed for the greater good. And I was ecstatic when I found that Baphomet is also being burned at the stake.

Are these things not joy?

Can one truly claim not to feel feelings of satisfaction at driving an atheme through the bleeding Eye of Horus?
Old 03-01-2008, 03:48 PM

Bleeding eye ! Thats interesting, I had one of those once, my left one.

The handle huh, nothing more ?

I respect plain open talk, for everyone, thats where power and honor is.

Are the Masons evil ?
No, nomore than anyone else, we're all in the same boat. There are doers and those who dont care.
All people are good and bad, evil is a part of bad.
Six of one, half dozen of the other.

The story of the confusion is devide and conquer.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:42 AM
I work for God

Yes, Order out of Chaos, right?

Shin Tau.