Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Books/Articles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-13-2008, 03:42 PM
The Antichrist 666's Avatar
The Antichrist 666 The Antichrist 666 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3
Cool The Antichrist Version 666


<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0 name=""><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Many world cultures are based on a cycle of birth, destruction, and rebirth. The symbol of the Ouroboros, a serpent or dragon swallowing its own tail, has existed since the dawn of civilization. Yet no one is completely sure where it comes from. We only know that it signifies eternity. The ancient Mayan Sacred Calendar places Earth in a final cycle of life that will end near the winter solstice of 2012 AD. Many other civilizations and faiths maintain a belief in reincarnation, continuous birth, and return. Only three world religions use the concept of linear time instead of cyclical time: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

What if we have all lived the same lives and done the same things countless times? What if the world is trapped within a bubble in time where everyone is doomed to repeat the same actions over and over again? Would worldwide religions and governments want you to know about this, or would there be a monumental conspiracy to cover it all up?

Some people currently think that the illuminati, a highly secretive group-believd by many to be a wayward branch of the Society of Freemasons-is responsible for such a conspiracy. They believe that the Illuminati have infiltrated every branch of government, including NASA and all of its work, and every religion on the face of the planet. It is said that Fatalism, the religion doctrine of a preordained and immutable future, is being used to control our hearts, minds and spirits. Religion is being used to keep us unaware of what is really happening in order to maintain a power structure of the elite ruling over us until our deaths, and possibly until the death of the entire world.

This book explores the possibility that life as we know it is going to end on December 27th of the year 2012 AD, as outlined by the ancient Mayan culture of central Mexico. Their most sacred and accurate calendar, Tzolk'in, which is based on the 26,000-year cycle of the Pleiades, states that thirteen cycles of 400 Mayan years will pass before the calendar ends. it begins in 3114 BC on august 1st ( roughly 3750 BC in "our" calendar), which is very near the time of creation as perceived by the Jews.

If you count every century as a single "day" as some Biblical scholars do, the world's first day could have begun with the century of 3700 BC, and on the last day, or day of completion, would have been the century of 3100 BC. This juxtaposition seems to be much more than coincidental. However, these are merely calendar estimates concerning Biblical Creationism, and as most scientists now know, our world is much older than that.

In fact, this book relates to a time line that is an endless cycle beginning roughly 1,000,000,000 years ago, before the first appearance of mankind. This cycle has no real beginning or absolute end, and thus is a manifestation of the Ouroboros-the snake/dragon swallowing it's own tail and perpetually manifesting an infinite and eternal universe. It culminates in the year 2012 AD, when the earth is hit by a giant asteroid and is changed forever, slowly turning into an uninhabitable, frozen orb which eventually becomes the planet Mars. Before this happens, a group of intrepid, technologically advanced people known as Antis, led by the actual Antichrist, must travel back in time to the planet Venus, to begin life anew and to perpetuate an eternal cycle which will keep mankind forever evolving and alive indefinitely.

We have much established research pinpointing the Cydonia region of Mars as corresponding to the Giza region of Egypt, where the five Great Pyramids reside. On mars lie the ruins of incredibly similar structures that are obviously artificial, as they encompass many straight lines and right angles that cannot be formed though natural means. These structures, along with the famous "Martian Face"- which, remarkably, appears to be the crumbled ruins of the Egyptian Sphinx-pointedly correspond almost exactly to the Great Pyramids of Egypt.This validates a current scientific theory, postulated and detailed in this book, that Mars is indeed the planet Earth in the not-too-distant future. If this is so, then the planet Venus, Known to the Romans as Lucifer, or morning star, must also be Earth in it's distant past.We have found much Scientific evidence indicating the potential validity of this remarkable theory.

We propose now to show you an entirely realistic history within this book, based on hundreds of hours of solid current scientific research and factual data from a wide variety of interrelated and extremely credible resources. We suggest that the proposed Antichrist of the Bible will appear very soon in our times and establish a New World Order, fulfill many of the soundest Biblical prophecies. Then he will leave in a spaceship with twelve people of his eternal destiny, known as Antis, to begin life anew on Venus just before the predicted cataclysm engulfs our forewarned but doomed planet on December 27th of the year2012 AD.


</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

__________________
The One And Only True Antichrist!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-29-2008, 06:53 AM
stompk's Avatar
stompk stompk is offline
I work for God
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the valley
Posts: 542
Default Re: The Antichrist Version 666

As a messenger of God, I will tell you that things grows. Everything.

Ideas, plants, universes, businesses. And things die. Ideas, plants, universes, businesses.

In every seemingly chaotic environment created by the antichrist, there is God's order.

This universe, that we share, started from a point, an idea, a thought from God.

You, when you have a thought, you create a universe.

And I, when I have a thought, I create a universe.

Some universes live, some die.

That's Gods choice.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: The Antichrist Version 666

You wake up in the morning.

You shit, shower and shave.

You eat your bacon and eggs.

You go to work. You come home.

You pet the wife. You kiss the dog.

You watch TV! You get on the internet.

You take a shit! You go to bed!

That's your choices!

God's choice is to let us have the opportunity to act like idiots all on our own!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Antichrist Version 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Antichrist 666 View Post
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0 name=""><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD vAlign=top width="100%">Many world cultures are based on a cycle of birth, destruction, and rebirth. The symbol of the Ouroboros, a serpent or dragon swallowing its own tail, has existed since the dawn of civilization. Yet no one is completely sure where it comes from. We only know that it signifies eternity. The ancient Mayan Sacred Calendar places Earth in a final cycle of life that will end near the winter solstice of 2012 AD. Many other civilizations and faiths maintain a belief in reincarnation, continuous birth, and return. Only three world religions use the concept of linear time instead of cyclical time: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

What if we have all lived the same lives and done the same things countless times? What if the world is trapped within a bubble in time where everyone is doomed to repeat the same actions over and over again? Would worldwide religions and governments want you to know about this, or would there be a monumental conspiracy to cover it all up?

Some people currently think that the illuminati, a highly secretive group-believd by many to be a wayward branch of the Society of Freemasons-is responsible for such a conspiracy. They believe that the Illuminati have infiltrated every branch of government, including NASA and all of its work, and every religion on the face of the planet. It is said that Fatalism, the religion doctrine of a preordained and immutable future, is being used to control our hearts, minds and spirits. Religion is being used to keep us unaware of what is really happening in order to maintain a power structure of the elite ruling over us until our deaths, and possibly until the death of the entire world.

This book explores the possibility that life as we know it is going to end on December 27th of the year 2012 AD, as outlined by the ancient Mayan culture of central Mexico. Their most sacred and accurate calendar, Tzolk'in, which is based on the 26,000-year cycle of the Pleiades, states that thirteen cycles of 400 Mayan years will pass before the calendar ends. it begins in 3114 BC on august 1st ( roughly 3750 BC in "our" calendar), which is very near the time of creation as perceived by the Jews.

If you count every century as a single "day" as some Biblical scholars do, the world's first day could have begun with the century of 3700 BC, and on the last day, or day of completion, would have been the century of 3100 BC. This juxtaposition seems to be much more than coincidental. However, these are merely calendar estimates concerning Biblical Creationism, and as most scientists now know, our world is much older than that.

In fact, this book relates to a time line that is an endless cycle beginning roughly 1,000,000,000 years ago, before the first appearance of mankind. This cycle has no real beginning or absolute end, and thus is a manifestation of the Ouroboros-the snake/dragon swallowing it's own tail and perpetually manifesting an infinite and eternal universe. It culminates in the year 2012 AD, when the earth is hit by a giant asteroid and is changed forever, slowly turning into an uninhabitable, frozen orb which eventually becomes the planet Mars. Before this happens, a group of intrepid, technologically advanced people known as Antis, led by the actual Antichrist, must travel back in time to the planet Venus, to begin life anew and to perpetuate an eternal cycle which will keep mankind forever evolving and alive indefinitely.

We have much established research pinpointing the Cydonia region of Mars as corresponding to the Giza region of Egypt, where the five Great Pyramids reside. On mars lie the ruins of incredibly similar structures that are obviously artificial, as they encompass many straight lines and right angles that cannot be formed though natural means. These structures, along with the famous "Martian Face"- which, remarkably, appears to be the crumbled ruins of the Egyptian Sphinx-pointedly correspond almost exactly to the Great Pyramids of Egypt.This validates a current scientific theory, postulated and detailed in this book, that Mars is indeed the planet Earth in the not-too-distant future. If this is so, then the planet Venus, Known to the Romans as Lucifer, or morning star, must also be Earth in it's distant past.We have found much Scientific evidence indicating the potential validity of this remarkable theory.

We propose now to show you an entirely realistic history within this book, based on hundreds of hours of solid current scientific research and factual data from a wide variety of interrelated and extremely credible resources. We suggest that the proposed Antichrist of the Bible will appear very soon in our times and establish a New World Order, fulfill many of the soundest Biblical prophecies. Then he will leave in a spaceship with twelve people of his eternal destiny, known as Antis, to begin life anew on Venus just before the predicted cataclysm engulfs our forewarned but doomed planet on December 27th of the year2012 AD.


</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
How does it make you feel to know that you have just vomited out more lies in eight tiny paragraphs than most politicians get around to in a lifetime?

Have a drink on me...

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-02-2008, 12:57 PM
ice ice is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 61
Default Re: The Antichrist Version 666

can time repeat it self ? it would seem that our history , seems to indiate in our nature , that it does .

the problem isnt going round and round in circles that gets me , its what our masses do in their spear time that gets me .

i mean ? since all time is connected , why aren't poeple thinking

"holy crap ! since i only live once , or repeat over and over , why dont i do something with the time i have ?"

now that gets me .
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-17-2008, 11:42 AM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: The Antichrist Version 666

Its 12/21/2012 not 12/27/2012. Pretty sure! Just so you aren't caught off gaurd.

Where? Hopi mesas and 4 corners area. Hitch a ride! If your late, don't say I did not warn ya. The pheonix will rise!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-06-2008, 04:04 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Antichrist Version 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Its 12/21/2012 not 12/27/2012. Pretty sure! Just so you aren't caught off gaurd.

Where? Hopi mesas and 4 corners area. Hitch a ride! If your late, don't say I did not warn ya. The pheonix will rise!
I AM THE PHEONIX, YOU DORK!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-06-2008, 08:42 AM
BeenThereDoneThat's Avatar
BeenThereDoneThat BeenThereDoneThat is offline
Leap in, limp out
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Same place as always
Posts: 241
Default Re: The Antichrist Version 666

Then get your ass over here and lets get this shit done. I doubt what ya said...lol...i have the key.
Carefull now...don't wanna toss ya out the window...lol.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-07-2008, 05:00 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: The Antichrist Version 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Then get your ass over here and lets get this shit done. I doubt what ya said...lol...i have the key.
Carefull now...don't wanna toss ya out the window...lol.
Listen, no one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition, and no one including me expected me to be the Pheonix. Actually, I would have settled for being a robin or something. BUT NOOOO! I just had to GO AND BE A PHEONIX! I mean you might as well give it a whirl and go out in a blaze of glory!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-15-2008, 06:46 AM
Ozziecynic's Avatar
Ozziecynic Ozziecynic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: A Land of Convicts & Rogues known as Downunder
Posts: 487
Cool Re: The Antichrist Version 666

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ffff00]
Quote:
Some people currently think that the illuminati, a highly secretive group-believd by many to be a wayward branch of the Society of Freemasons-is responsible for such a conspiracy. They believe that the Illuminati have infiltrated every branch of government, including NASA and all of its work, and every religion on the face of the planet. It is said that Fatalism, the religion doctrine of a preordained and immutable future, is being used to control our hearts, minds and spirits. Religion is being used to keep us unaware of what is really happening in order to maintain a power structure of the elite ruling over us until our deaths, and possibly until the death of the entire world.
Are you Raelian?
__________________
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely
Lord Acton.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.