Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2008, 12:39 AM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: Possible terrorist attack in Toronto that the lamestream media isn't reporting at

Is there going to be an attempt against Montreal? Israeli companies control the underground train cameras and transit systems. Hmmm. Will there be a London style attack soon?

Canada and Israel Sign Declaration to Cooperate on Public Safety

ISRAEL, March 23, 2008 – Today, the Honourable Stockwell Day, Minister of Public Safety Canada and Avi Dicter, Minister of Public Security of the Government of the State of Israel, signed a Declaration of Intent to enhance cooperation in the area of public safety.

The Government of Canada is committed to enhancing the security of Canadians – both through our actions at home and with our international partners.” said Minister Day. “Today’s declaration demonstrates the longstanding cooperation between Canada and Israel on public safety issues, and we welcome this increased cooperation in order to improve our countries’ capacity to protect our citizens.”

This declaration will allow Canada and Israel to better enhance cooperation in the areas of organized crime, emergency management, crime prevention, and other related public safety concerns. The declaration seeks to establish a more structured framework for the continued cooperation on public safety issues between Canada and Israel.
“The Declaration of Intent is an opportunity for Canada and Israel to strengthen their commitment to safeguarding their citizens and respective national interests from common threats,” said Minister Dicter.

MONTREAL THE NEXT TERROR TARGET?
YouTube - Montreal, The Next Terror Target? - Part 1/10

Old 03-25-2008, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Possible terrorist attack in Toronto that the lamestream media isn't reporting at

Canada is the most laid back country ever. Why would anyone want to blow canada up. lets be fair its where all the rag heads cross the river to get into the U.S and new york. There is more chance that some fat american will spontaniously combust and everyone will think it was a terror attack. Or some chinease kids puts some fireworks in the subway and everyone thinks aliens have landed. Basically there is no point in blowing canda its aboutg as agressive as the swiss who's weapon of choice is a two inch knife with a corkscrew connected to it.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:07 PM

Why would anyone want to blow Toronto up? Those questions have already been answered. Read the whole topic again. Did you also know that Chicago was once a target but I exposed that on here too?
Old 03-25-2008, 12:43 PM

And here is that old topic where I showed how others were blowing the whistle on Chicago.
http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f20/...-out-5162.html
Old 03-25-2008, 01:45 PM

Really? i never knew. Well you better watch your back one day you may find yourself in a secret C.I.A Torture room while being water boarded to reveal what else you know. I think we should set up checking in board where members of the forum need to clock in at least once week this way we make sure the dedicated members of this forum cannot be taken away by authorites without one of us knowing and then we can expose whats really going on in the world with more proof than ever!!
Old 03-26-2008, 12:23 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Apparently Chicago has some kind of mutual cooperation agreement with Canada!
Old 03-28-2008, 08:11 AM

I'm in toronto as well, and have heard nothing of this. Though I have misheard MANY things while high. so. i mean. jeeze.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:16 AM
The Shadow Knows!

The mutual cooperation agreement?
Old 07-16-2008, 04:29 PM

the proposed attack on Montreal, was exposed by Montreal 9-11 truth.

As Tom Heneghan exposed, the Mossad were supposed to blow up Toronto trains two years ago but some whistleblowers in Canada, unsung heroes stopped it. Montreal was exposed. So now they may be going back to Toronto again.

IS THERE A JESUIT PLAN TO BLOW-UP THE TORONTO CITY HALL???

LAW OF AVERAGES SAYS SO

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

WHY????

FIND OUT IN THE CLOAK ARCHIVES
OR LISTEN TO SHOCK TALK WITH LENNY BLOOM THIS TUESDAY JULY 15TH

LISTEN TO CLOAK AND DAGGER POWER HOUR
WITH LENNY BLOOM AND ASSOCIATES

HEAR IT LIVE AT 2PM EDT TUES/WED/THURS
HERE AT CLOAKANDDAGGER.CA

YOU CAN HEAR PAST WEEKS SHOWS
AT CLOAKANDDAGGER.DE OR CLOAKANDDAGGER.CA

Old 07-16-2008, 04:33 PM

Well, if there is a plan and it happens, in the aftermath, all can read about the predictions on this thread.