Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2008, 06:43 AM

Default The CONSTITUTION of the Resistance (The Sunshine Plan)

"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars"

I have a very simple proposal on how to resist the NWO. We need a joint constitution for all the resistance groups. This is my proposal for a constitution what I call the Sunshine Constitution, this is a very simple way for us all to start resistance groups in our congregations or places of work, or friendly circles.

Our key to victory is to have randomly elected councils in the congregations, in the churches. These are what I call the Sun Councils. The congregations themselves are the Moon Councils, they vote every month on whether to make a "solar eclipse", this means, to re-elect the Sun Council (through a lottery). The Sun Council is holding a meeting every week and it can elect (by vote) some so-called "stars" in every congregation (or friendly circle). So if you start a Sun Council, you can become a star, besides of resisting the New World Order. This is great fun, so let's get up, and start your Sun Council right NOW!!!!