Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2008, 06:44 AM
I work for God

Default Owning the Weather ModX

Think the good ole airforce doesn't think they control the skies?

Oh yeah, they control it soo much, they even want the weather.

"Screw God" some Commander says, "If I want a hurricane, I'll f###ing make one! Haven't you seen pdf; http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf soldier?"

"Why no sir, I have not. Let me take a look."

Quote:
In 2025, uninhabited aerospace vehicles (UAV) are routinely used for weather-modification operations. By cross-referencing desired attack times with wind and thunderstorm forecasts and the SPOT satellite’s projected orbit, the WFSE generates mission profiles for each UAV. The WFSE guides each UAV using near-real-time information from a networked sensor array.
Prior to the attack, which is coordinated with forecasted weather conditions, the UAVsbegincloud generation and seeding operations. UAVs disperse a cirrus shield to deny enemy visual and infrared (IR) surveillance.
Simultaneously, microwave heaters create localized scintillation to disrupt active sensing via synthetic aperture radar (SAR) systems such as the commercially available Canadian search and rescue satellite-aided tracking (SARSAT) that will be widely available in 2025. Other cloud seeding operations cause a developing thunderstorm to intensify over the target, severely limiting the enemy’s capability to defend. The WFSE monitors the entire operation in real-time and notes the successful completion of another very important but routine weather-modification mission.
"Well sir, what about the people sir, what about the people?"

"Son," he replies, "We are the people. Our mission is to ensure continuity of the government.
Didn't you get the memo?"

As I look back down at the report, I read

Quote:
By 2025, the world, or parts of it, are able to shape local weather patterns by influencing the factors that affect climate, precipitation, storms and their effects, fog, and near space. These highly accurate and reasonably precise civil applications of weather-modification technology have obvious military implications. This is particularly true for aerospace
forces, for while weather may affect all mediums of operation, it operates in ours.

The term weather-modification may have negative connotations for many people, civilians and military members alike. It is thus important to define the scope to be considered in this paper so that potential critics or proponents of further research have a common basis for discussion. In the broadest sense, weather-modification can be divided into two major categories: suppression and intensification of weather patterns.
I can't believe what I'm reading. "May have negative connotations for many people".

I turn to the Commander and say "What the f*ck is our purpose sir? Simply to kill or sicken as many as we possibly can? We make 4000 tonnes of VX nerve gas, enough to kill everyone on the planet, but that would be too enviromentally harmful to the people left living, us, yet we need to f&ck with the weather, too?"

"Well yeah son," he replies, "it's great s&it. First, we make money off of doing the mission. Tax payers pay, we go out and fly these spraying missions for them. The Whitehouse keeps China happy by buying the Silver Iodide from them, and they get their cut of the water sales from artifical increased production. The states get the rest, and the useless eaters get the shaft. What we found is, it's slowly killing them, but all the while, their getting sicker, and sillier, and we bought up a bunch of pharm stock, the wife and I, and just bought our own island."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Am I a part of this. I didn't sign on for this shi^. I look back down at the pdf.

Quote:
While most weather-modification efforts rely on the existence of certain preexisting conditions, it may be possible to produce some weather effects artificially, regardless of preexisting conditions. For instance, virtual weather could be created by influencing the weather information received by an end user. Their perception of parameter values or images from global or local meteorological information systems would differ from reality.
This difference in perception would lead the end user to make degraded operational decisions.

Nanotechnology also offers possibilities for creating simulated weather. A cloud, or several clouds, of microscopic computer particles, all communicating with each other and with a larger control system could provide tremendous capability. Interconnected, atmospherically buoyant, and having navigation capability in three dimensions, such clouds could be designed to have a wide-range of properties. They might exclusively block optical sensors or could adjust to become impermeable to other surveillance methods. They could also provide an atmospheric electrical potential difference, which otherwise might not exist, to achieve precisely aimed and timed lightning strikes. Even if power levels achieved were insufficient to be an effective strike weapon, the potential for psychological operations in many situations could be fantastic.
Now, this was written in 1995. No one could have predicted the events of 9-11, and the fact that all of these controversial programs were put into play under the guise of "national security"...

Now, on a daily basis, planes fly over our heads, and line the skies with silver iodide, and liquid carbon dioxide in the quest for wealth and power, and the expense of the health of the population and environment. Why should they care, they have their underground bases, ie cities. They have places to go when they turn up the volume. It's not their problem, it's Gods. Let's see Him come to the rescue, they say.

Well, God is already here, and He's pissed. I got a baaad feeeeling about this!

Last edited by stompk : 04-17-2008 at 08:59 AM.