Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2008, 10:50 AM

Default Who is the most powerful secret society??

Hey guys,

Just throwing this one out there. I've been reading a bit recently about the different groups and societies and wandered which one the most powerful out there? One of them must have more power or sway than the others?

My list is just the start but is not in order and just wandered what others thought.

The Freemasons

The Illuminati

The Weavers

Skull and Bones

The Bildeburg

What do you think?

Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Help Spread the Word

Default Re: Who is the most powerful secret society??

Hello, friend...

I like your handle

I'm not sure of the answer to your interesting question, but I did have a thought about the possibility that at least one of those "secret societies" may in fact have fabricated legends about other ones to distract us from who is really up to what.

Think about control of information by someone in such a high and influential position and the probability of "red herrings" to throw us off the scent.

I think if I was a shady, underhanded greed-monger in a secret society bent on world domination I might invent stories about other societies for people to focus on.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:29 AM

Thanks for your comments. I have to admit you might be onto something with these societies spreading stories about each other to throw us off the scent. It makes perfect sense, as we don't actually know much about these groups anyway and any info given to us is usually lapped up by people myself included.

I wasn't looking for a difinitive answer as you said these groups are secretive so we'll probably not find out. But I did want to get a debate started and speaking to people like you and hearing theories like yours is what I wanted.

Check this link out: The Weaver Code: an ancient mystery solved by John W Balfour
It's about one of the groups I've mentioned, not much is known about them and maybe this guy is part of another group to try and deflect info from his group. Have a look and let me know what you think.
Old 04-19-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspar2012 View Post
Hey guys,

Just throwing this one out there. I've been reading a bit recently about the different groups and societies and wandered which one the most powerful out there? One of them must have more power or sway than the others?

My list is just the start but is not in order and just wandered what others thought.

The Freemasons

The Illuminati

The Weavers

Skull and Bones

The Bildeburg

What do you think?

The answer is quite simple really, those behind Washington DC, the Super Power of the World.

They express this in two ways,

1. The beast on Capital Hill.
As the story goes in the Bible, Satan on the "hill" represents the Super Power of the World, hence the power to GIVE the kingdoms of the world to "Jesus", should he bow to the beast.

2. The Eye (Eye of Providence) in the capstone, above (power over) the pyramid (world), Novus Ordo Seclorum (order of the ages, for the world).

The powers behind DC dosent mean they live in DC, or in this country for that matter.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:40 AM

TheLucifer I think you're right about the powers that be in Washington DC being the most powerful but don't you think these guys themselves are in some of these groups?

That way they can get together and chat with business leaders and take their ideas out in the form of political policy and the like? That's why I wanted to know which of these groups probalby has the most members from the governments and Royal Families and captains of industry. It's this group that will have the most power don't you think?
Old 04-21-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
TheLucifer I think you're right about the powers that be in Washington DC being the most powerful but don't you think these guys themselves are in some of these groups?

That way they can get together and chat with business leaders and take their ideas out in the form of political policy and the like? That's why I wanted to know which of these groups probalby has the most members from the governments and Royal Families and captains of industry. It's this group that will have the most power don't you think?

The way it is set up is, many (groups) = 1, the real e pluribus unum.

Masonry is one of the many and yet is the many, hence the Mystery religion and Mystery Babylon.

The most powerful group is the smallest, and is unseen (by the masses), the hidden hand of God/godmen.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:16 PM
Help Spread the Word

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Old 04-22-2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLucifer View Post
The way it is set up is, many (groups) = 1, the real e pluribus unum.

Masonry is one of the many and yet is the many, hence the Mystery religion and Mystery Babylon.

The most powerful group is the smallest, and is unseen (by the masses), the hidden hand of God/godmen.
So which group are you proposing are the most powerful? Is the one we haven't heard of yet?

One of the groups I've been reading about are the weavers. They are pretty unknown and there's not much about them. Do you think these guys could possibly be the powerful ones you talk of?
Old 04-22-2008, 09:36 AM

Quote:
I hadn't come across the Weavers in this context but the connection made between the Cathars and weaving at this website has plenty of historical support: Cathars were disproportionately weavers by trade since it made they could up sticks and get out of the way of the Christians at short notice...
Old 04-23-2008, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLucifer View Post
Masonry is one of the many The most powerful group is the smallest, and is unseen (by the masses), the hidden hand of God/godmen.
Absolutely, the Freemasons are just the best known group of their sort - there are many others which emerged out of either medieval craft guilds of religious minorities or both.