Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2008, 07:34 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Thumbs down Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

You don't really think that your cheap little one liners are achieving anything, do you?

Get a life, kid!
(And what the hell makes you think I don't have a sex life?) I may be working hard this weekend, when it should be spring now, but I guess the climate is fuxed amonsts other things/people. I'm working on the site that is the link in my signature because its REAL & important, GOT IT? It's doing a lot more than what you're doing.... But keep it up; because while your head is in the sand, the NWO is gonna kick your ass!

Old 04-14-2008, 11:11 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Another one line for ya:

You write like you are mentaly unbalanced!

Is there a pattern here Sparky?
Old 04-15-2008, 06:51 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
The Alex Jones show is on the Genesis Communication networks (GCN). GCN is affiliate with ABC. ABC is owned by Disney. The Disney's are one of the leading illuminati families. So here we have fake patriot Alex Jones blaming the Illuminati for everything, while he has strong ties to one of the companies of one of the leading illuminati families.
This means nothing. - Just listen to the show: infowars.com , & goto the network's website, & stream the other shows, like the power hour that blast the federal reserve. - That's like saying Coast to Coast AM is elite propaganda because they own the airwaves.
- He blames 'the globalists'. - A year ago it was 'the illuminati' - I have heard Rense.com may contain disinfo, & Alex could improve, but he sure ain't a disinfo agent. I understand it's highly improbable to have gotten inside the Grove, but just exposing it is not something 'they' would want to do...
Old 04-22-2008, 09:30 PM

RedRat has always been on the wrong track.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:58 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Thumbs down Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
The Alex Jones show is on the Genesis Communication networks (GCN). GCN is affiliate with ABC. ABC is owned by Disney. The Disney's are one of the leading illuminati families. So here we have fake patriot Alex Jones blaming the Illuminati for everything, while he has strong ties to one of the companies of one of the leading illuminati families.

The real story which Alex does not tell ofcourse is the homosexual behaviour the rich and the powerfull are involved in over there. He does not tell about the hookers flown there, male and female to serve the lust of these psychopaths. He does not talk about the sex slaves serving their. With other words, he does not tell anything.
Right, okay so that means CoasttoCoastam producers are illuminati because the airwaves are controlled by them , according to your (ill)logic...

- And you obviously have not seen the documentary yourself, for he DOES say there are gay prostitutes that go in & out of the grove, as well as the white house.

He doesn't tell anything???? He certainly does, listen to the freakin show. I thought he wasn't so great because he said 'he doesn't cover UFO stuff, but a few days ago he had an interesting guest on that did.

One can say Micheal Moore is a white-washer, but ALEX JONES??? If you're not joking, re-examine what makes you think that, or get your head examined... I do agree that it's strange that he was able to get in there, but it's a strange world afterall. - I'm just disapointed there was no footage of them Shapeshifting into the Reptilians they are...
Old 04-29-2008, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
RedRat has always been on the wrong track.
Ouch! BA
Old 04-29-2008, 04:37 PM

THEY want you to be angry about their crimes upon humanity, Time=Now. So, they're very happy at the moment, because if they can create a population of angry people, no doubt CHAOS will erupt and they will then have produced the opportunity for themselves to create ORDER in the house using NAZI tactics.

As far as shape-shifting reptilian lizards, my friend, I think you should re-examine that theory because whomever is feeding this theory into our society and whomever buys it, well, you know what they say about those people.

No credibility!

That is, of course, unless THEY can produce evidence on film as to the existence of these creatures.

The first cut is the deepest, RedRat.

Try a band-aid.

That ought to help.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Researcher of Evidence

With 4000 posts, surely you have tons of .... time on your hands ... What I can't understand is why you couldn't manage it a bit to take an hour to look up the evidence that would make you realize that yes, the universe is MUCH stranger than you can even imagine, & there are stranger creatures than reptilians, surely, if you know anything about the Drake equation. - So if you want to go & automatically ASSume I have no credibility, you wont listen to my advice to just fucking look at the info yourself, so I'll say it again; If you outright refuse to even attempt to accept it as a possibility that it may in fact be a serious cause for concern,(today's problems & government manipulation is caused by much more than just secret societies) then I will remind you that I have asked you to not talk to me about it if you are so ignorant. - When people spoke of the Earth being Round, or UFOs, they were not taken seriously, because too many people like you are PROGRAMMED & CONDITIONED to laugh at stuff like this.

And I'm not stupid, Blueangel, as you probably ASSume; I havn't made it clear yet, but when I write up the plan of action (to do something about all this, instead of sitting on our asses punching keys on the keyboard) , I will make it clear that we must have a PEACEFUL worldwide protest. - Rioting will induce martial law. But I guess you don't even believe there will is a plan for aa New World Order, because the alternative news is based on what people read, & is merely theory, according to you, despite many people in key positions talking about it, for example, numerous UFO abductees & CREDIBLE people in black operations that have seen Reptilians in bases & crafts... oh, not to mention our ancestors, whom you owe your life to, & the Reptilians were a commonly, publicly accepted reality, so to disrespect them is outroageous, & you make me sick, Blue'Angel'.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Researcher of Evidence

It's funny (well not really; it would be if this were not so serious) that you & Shadow have thousands of posts, but you fail to see the big picture... You both surely need to spend more time reading information elsewhere, & then your posts will be more valuable to you & to me & everybody. - There is your lack of credibility right there, & I don't have to be a detective to see it, but it helps.

Good luck to ya!

Oh, & blue: This is the proper definition of theory: Definition, Synonyms and Much More from Answers.com

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-29-2008 at 06:49 PM. Reason: I fucking felt like it!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
With 4000 posts, surely you have tons of .... time on your hands ... What I can't understand is why you couldn't manage it a bit to take an hour to look up the evidence that would make you realize that yes, the universe is MUCH stranger than you can even imagine, & there are stranger creatures than reptilians, surely, if you know anything about the Drake equation. - So if you want to go & automatically ASSume I have no credibility, you wont listen to my advice to just fucking look at the info yourself, so I'll say it again; If you outright refuse to even attempt to accept it as a possibility that it may in fact be a serious cause for concern,(today's problems & government manipulation is caused by much more than just secret societies) then I will remind you that I have asked you to not talk to me about it if you are so ignorant. - When people spoke of the Earth being Round, or UFOs, they were not taken seriously, because too many people like you are PROGRAMMED & CONDITIONED to laugh at stuff like this.

And I'm not stupid, Blueangel, as you probably ASSume; I havn't made it clear yet, but when I write up the plan of action (to do something about all this, instead of sitting on our asses punching keys on the keyboard) , I will make it clear that we must have a PEACEFUL worldwide protest. - Rioting will induce martial law. But I guess you don't even believe there will is a plan for aa New World Order, because the alternative news is based on what people read, & is merely theory, according to you, despite many people in key positions talking about it, for example, numerous UFO abductees & CREDIBLE people in black operations that have seen Reptilians in bases & crafts... oh, not to mention our ancestors, whom you owe your life to, & the Reptilians were a commonly, publicly accepted reality, so to disrespect them is outroageous, & you make me sick, Blue'Angel'.
Excuse me, but my 4,000 posts are a part of my job and I have been a member of Club Conspiracy on and off for three plus years.

But, anyway, sorry that I have made your life difficult and have made you sick.

I supppose I was trying to advise you that whatever credibility you have may be diminished with your reptilian theory belief.

That's all.

I certainly understand the world is more complicated than we know and that there is MUCH that has been kept secret from us, but I CANNOT adopt the shape shifting lizard theory unless I saw them with my own eyes and not merely based on hearsay.

People have been spotting UFO's for a very long time and no one has taken them seriously. Do you think that, perhaps, this may be an OPERATION with a means to an end?

Recently, military men, aircraft pilots, scientists have proclaimed that they've seen UFO's. All of a sudden, they EXIST, because they people are PROFESSIONALS and, therefore, have more credibility than the SHEEPLE!