Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2007, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Actual Battle Plan To Defeat the NWO

For instance, Ted Kennedy, Specter, Kerry, etc. The list goes on and on.

night

Old 10-16-2007, 12:21 PM

@ Home away from home

The only way we can get the mainstream media to cover this is if a grass roots movement makes it a story. Just as the Ron Paul phenomenon is making it harder and harder for the media to ignore. But it's totally doable. WE just have to make it happen. Nobody is going to fix our government for us. Those that run it think it's working just fine.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:30 PM

@ Home away from home

I'm sorry to say, the real main problem is the tendency to look back on what didn't work and say SEE it never works. It may all be true, but it's pointless to use past failures to discourage new efforts.

You say it sounds like a sound idea but spend most of your comments pointing out the futility of it. What do you want? Do you want to take back control of our government or not? If all you're going to do is slap down new ideas and approaches, you're not being much help. There are no shortage of people who are eager to point out all the reasons why nothing will work. The powers-that-be are hammering us all over the head with that crap 24/7 and here you are on a forum put here to counter that basically doing the same thing.

We have to do something and fast. Just because the American people have not done what I'm proposing before doesn't mean it can't happen. It's all about selling everyone on doing it. That's all the people in power are doing. They are constantly selling everyone on how things work and must work. We just have to sell everyone on a new way of doing our political process. My plan is just a good place to start. It's not the end-all-and-be-all. It's just a darn good place to start that would give us all a massive bang for the buck.

So now that you've voiced your doubts, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't beat the drums of hopelessness any more on this topic. Let others chime in on how it WILL WORK.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Solutionary wrote:
@ Home away from home

I'm sorry to say, the real main problem is the tendency to look back on what didn't work and say SEE it never works. It may all be true, but it's pointless to use past failures to discourage new efforts.

You say it sounds like a sound idea but spend most of your comments pointing out the futility of it. What do you want? Do you want to take back control of our government or not? If all you're going to do is slap down new ideas and approaches, you're not being much help. There are no shortage of people who are eager to point out all the reasons why nothing will work. The powers-that-be are hammering us all over the head with that crap 24/7 and here you are on a forum put here to counter that basically doing the same thing.

We have to do something and fast. Just because the American people have not done what I'm proposing before doesn't mean it can't happen. It's all about selling everyone on doing it. That's all the people in power are doing. They are constantly selling everyone on how things work and must work. We just have to sell everyone on a new way of doing our political process. My plan is just a good place to start. It's not the end-all-and-be-all. It's just a darn good place to start that would give us all a massive bang for the buck.

So now that you've voiced your doubts, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't beat the drums of hopelessness any more on this topic. Let others chime in on how it WILL WORK.

TO WHOM are you addressing this reply and what does @ Home Away from Home mean? Since I haven't expressed any doubts as to your suggestion, I'm assuming your comment is not directed at me. Likewise, since I haven't pointed out any failures in the past, I'm again assuming your comment is not directed at me. Must be RedRat you're replying to.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:33 PM

TO WHOM are you addressing this reply and what does @ Home Away from Home mean? Since I haven't expressed any doubts as to your suggestion, I'm assuming your comment is not directed at me. Likewise, since I haven't pointed out any failures in the past, I'm again assuming your comment is not directed at me. Must be RedRat you're replying to.[/quote]

Yes, sorry. I got your comments and redrat's mixed up. Pretty obvious I don't have much experience on forums isn't it? The user names are so small I spazzed and used (Home away from home) which now I see isn't a user name. DUH.

Anyway, my replies are directed at RedRat. I very much appreciated your comments.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:37 PM

Better to be a forum illiterate than a computer illiterate.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:23 PM

Organize- a true Continental Congress
Arm- Form a true national militia- state by state under the same standards.
Base it on the military of Switzerland. Every able bodied male 18-45.
Repel- repel all NWO forces and cronies from our borders, if they will not leave there are plenty of tall trees and bring a lot of rope.
Close the borders and withdraw all loyal troops from all foreign nations.
Make Ron Paul President.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Yes, we have that power, let me tell you how many times we the people have ("been there, done that.") USED THAT POWER...

1. How about back when Ross Perot was running, after Bush Senior wrecked the country.

2, How about in 96, or 98, when the Dems were tosed out for corruption.

3. How about in 2000 or 2002 when the Repubs swept both houses due to voter "dissatisfaction"

4. How about last year when the DEMS swept the REPUBS out for incompetence and corruption.

So, as you see the main problem is the system has been utterly corrupted so as to have no-fix. Nearly EVERY candidate that is put in power is either silenced, brought out, corrupted, blackmailed, or worse KILLED.

We live in a CORRUPT system beyond repair, thus I say only a Revolution of the ugliest kind can clean government up. But R.Paul can do much to at least erase all the shenanigans Congress passed the last 50 years or so. If they don't kill him first.
Oh, Please, Red Rat.

Are you still going on and on about how the people have the power?

You are delusional.

If we had the power, we wouldn't find ourselves where we are today.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, Please, Red Rat.

Are you still going on and on about how the people have the power?

You are delusional.

If we had the power, we wouldn't find ourselves where we are today.
where are we today?
Old 04-29-2008, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
where are we today?
You don't know?