Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too late..

I spent some time time on ATS before, (Membername: criticalunity) & because I was working on my site which involves all these things, I naturally was excited about it, & posted the link to my site a few times... - Then, when I FINALLY got semi-bored, I checked the entire page on BTS, & found the right place to talk about it, appropriately named web design ;-) Again, we all find things a bit too much after the time we initially desired, don't we?

Anyways, getting to the point: I posted my site there, & after watching a report on 911 on 'The Fifth Estate' with my Mom, I had wanted to show her how many (or few, lol) people had checked it out, only to see that I had been banned from both abovetopsecret.com & below! - They had the assumption that I was going to take their Members attention away from their site... Really... 1 Million hits a month... Besides, my site would've benefited their members, as it will benefit the members of Club Conspiracy. - I have not bothered to re-register yet, because the sly way I'm re-directed to a 404 page when I want to contact them about the misunderstanding continues to piss me off. I still get the newsletters, which is really great! I'm not pooh pooh-ing ATS, I just want to expose the arbitrary censorship that goes on even in ATS!

... I can't call Coast to Coast without a phone line, (long story) so now would be a good time to plug my site, that will eventually will have a section to clarify any misconceptions most people have regarding conspiracies...
- here's a breakdown for now:

Moon landing: They DID land, however most of the footage had to be re-created in a Hollywood studio because of all the strange things like UFOs they had filmed. - That is why the flag is blowing in the wind, along with the constitution.

Fluoridation: It's NOT for your teeth. Period. Also, there is a new 'sugar free ' craze, but it sure isn't poison-free... Aspartame is Donald Rumsfeld's creation.

Alex Jones is someone I listen to every day, but nobody's 100% correct as he has stated himself. He keeps going on about how Plants breath CO2, but he fails to address the fact that everyone doesn't know air pollution's right name. - It is mainly Carbon Monoxide that is causing a problem, & I don't see any plants running to sniff exhaust pipes. The SMOKE that is making the air we breath toxic has been scientifically proven to make it harder for Plants to assimilate the CO2 that is naturally abundant, & there is no need to continue being slaves to the Oil industry when there are clean technologies sitting in the publics closet unplugged, gathering dust, as the window of opportunity is slowly being shut. End Game was great, but WHO CARES if Climate Change is anthropogenic or not! - We have to get our own personal economies up by saving thousands of dollars a year by getting solar panels, etc... - It would also be a good idea to stop making the air sickeningly unbreathable.

Reptilians: (Oh yes, I'm getting it ALL off my chest (here))

Because when you imagine the multitude of life out there, see the Sumarian tablet translations, the ancient accounts of the LEADERS of the Mayans, Egyptians, etc being described as being lizard men, etc, when you break out of the 'oh come on' bubble, & finally look at the conclusive evidence such as when you trace the genealogical records of almost everyone who has been in power throughout history, (monarchy, government) one sees that they are the same 'tribe' a brotherhood of interbreeding hybrids of Cosmic Lizard men & Humans.
- THEY DID NOT CREATE US: We are the byproduct of a genetic manipulation of the native people of the Earth before the 'Fallen Angels' Who 'Mated with the wives of Men' - Since we have been manipulated on EVERY level, it will be a miracle if Earth is not rendered a death Planet like Mars, so I'm working day & night to find a way to get the majority to realize what is REALLY going on here... A major misconception regarding Reptilians is that it is the result of being over-bearing, or simply a nut who believes anything. Sorry, but the only nuts I see that believe anything the government tells them is the general population. The Youtube videos that don't prove a thing don't do David Icke & other's work justice, & only make people bash the whole Reptilian thing more. It's so late in the game, I don't care, but I'm not going to have it on my main page or anything... - I just want people to open their minds, & i'm not plugging a book now, but I have no other way to make this simple: just read ' The Biggest Secret' By - David Icke . - You can download it on 4shared! 4shared.com - document sharing - download eBook - David Icke - The World's Biggest Secrets.pdf
It's time to stop saying ' What is the government going to do about it, & start saying: What are we going to do about the Government?
ETs have been amongst us for thousands of years, & a UFO is depicted in a painting of Mary, so why would the concept of life elsewhere in the universe be such a big issue? Life simply forms naturally in certain conditions. - It can be manipulated, but if there is a staged alien invasion, be sure not to believe any claims that they created us, or that those who will be yelling 'it's an inside job' are conspiracy theorists like 911!!! This is enough! I hope this post gets to as many people as possible, because the World can't wait! - We need to take back our world. - There is enough evidence that would hold up in a court of law against the government to charge them with conspiracy & to do this, the majority needs to be behind 'the truth', To stop focusing on insignificant issues, & to start looking at the big picture! What is going on can be reduced down to: We have a controlling & manipulating system that lies & deceives.. If we don't realize that we have to all become informed of the REAL issues such as: People are complaining about the price of gas, instead of looking at the fact that the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE COMPANY, & we shouldn't be burning fuel for energy anyways, given the existence of functional devices made by studying extraterrestrial vehicles. (Solar would help too, & if the Earth belongs to the people & vice versa, the revenue from selling oil to the people should be seen as unethical, & if the majority of people were aware of the amount of deaths caused by air pollution alone every year, it would be socially unacceptable to drive a combustion engine car, let alone think it's cool...

OKAY! That's enough! Wo! Gotta keep it short, but this is my first significant post, for the record

---> In conclusion: I have been working on a way to get the verifiable facts out to people over the past few years, EVERY DAY, & I'm also going to put together video & audio to make things simple, & easy to understand; to bring the gold out of the junk out of the internet, & into the majority, to become the talk of the town, before the internet is controlled, & that will be soon. - You may ask: Well how can your site do that if it's just a site? - Well, I am working on various versions of things to print & eventually a way to make your own without opening Photoshop or whatever. This will be a functional, peaceful revolution, but I need your help... We need each other's help, & I need partners, the feedback I failed to get on BTS, because Martial Law could be averted! - IT may be around the corner, therefore we must change course, or end up going where we're going...

... Just realized... CriticalUnity.org rhymes with ClubConspiracy.com ! That's AWESOME! I'll have a link to this forum on my site, when that nasty image of 3 old men doing something that (I hope you have not seen yet ) is removed. I love the gray-black gradient I'm seeing here... Congrats on the forum! If my site goes big as necessary, you'll likewise get members too, because there are posts they may want to reply to on this forum, which I will be visiting & exploring everyday.

o-O-o o o
| | | o o
| O--o o-o -o- o-O- o o-o o-o o-o o-o o o o
| | | |-' | | | | | |-' | \ | | | | \ / \ /
o o o o-o o | o o o o-o | o-o o o o-o o o

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dollar.jpg (26.1 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-13-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Who needs to know? The NSA? LOL
Old 04-06-2008, 02:41 AM

Default Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

Well, good luck to you.

Personally, I don't trust Alex Jones. I quit listening to C2C. And the reptilians don't matter one way or another.

The only thing you/we can do is realize who created us and act accordingly. Only the Lord will end this at the proper time.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Cool Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

Right, but we can take back more than just our country, mate! we can take back our world, when we realize who has organized things to get to this point. - It's short-circuit by design over the past thousands of years, but you're right; To maintain credibility, I'm not speaking of the Reptilians, unless it randomly comes up in my Random Quotes, so let's just hope it doesn't come up to too many skeptics. - Actually, let's hope it does.

- Why don't you listen to AJ or C2CAM anymore?? I understand some shows contain 'garbage' or don't focus or get to the point quick enough, (and have disgustingly long breaks) but all in all, there is a great show everyday. And Alex's shows are always entertaining, & he is exposing many things, he's had Ron Paul on, etc, he's a good guy, but I havn't been able to talk to him yet about his misunderstandings. (not that I'm saying I know it all)
---> Basically, I know what you're saying; We only have to point out things like: All these people calling for a NWO, & then denying it's existence, & going to the extent of saying that anyone who believes in the NWO is insane, just like what they did with the UFOs! 2) Expose the Federal reserve, the fluoridation, energy suppression, & the basic essential idea that we need to improve our understanding & appreciation of Nature, by taking time to go camping, & eat a mushroom or something... I don't know, but we have to change our routines, & world views to break out of this! I'm not advocation the use of magic mushrooms, but who knows, at this point, if it works, perhaps it should be used to get people back in touch with the planet that we are ever so much on the balance between destroying nature, & Nature destroying us, or do we do what is elusively obvious; The right thing; Realize that things will never change unless we have the ability the vote for the decisions themselves, because these 4 candidates are always going to be on the same team, unless they are like Kennedy, but then the'll see the ground. It's time to take responsibility for our own lives, & our world. - Many jobs would be created if emission -free energy technology would be released.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:37 AM

Default Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

I guess I just OD'd on them, mainly coast to coast, but AJ, was a different kinda thing.

It seemed to me he was "selling fear" ,and since there wasn't a shortage of that, I grew tired of it.

He also omits a lot of things, probably to survive, because as you know, truth is not tolerated anymore.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
I guess I just OD'd on them, mainly coast to coast, but AJ, was a different kinda thing.

It seemed to me he was "selling fear" ,and since there wasn't a shortage of that, I grew tired of it.

He also omits a lot of things, probably to survive, because as you know, truth is not tolerated anymore.
Yes, at first, but if you're a regular listener, you'll see that that is not the case: He;s said what I've said: I wish this was not true...

---> What has he omitted? - (I know a few, what do you think?) PS : Nobody says he covers anything anyways, & it's obvious, as he never even mentions the staged alien invasion...
Old 04-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
It seemed to me he was "selling fear"

- Just look at the mainstream media... - A doomsday clock? Suggesting there will be a time??? It's all deception... - There does not have to be an end to the World!!! (We can wake up, but it'll take a few sacrifices... - Namely, faith in government, & to not watch your favourite TV show anymore to make room for research.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:42 PM

" What has he omitted? "

He has omitted any info on the jesuits, and they're a big part of what he talks about. He is avoiding mentioning them.

The same way the media omits RON PAUL. They don't omit him because he is irrelevant. They omit him because they are scared of him, and it's the easiest way to give the impression that he doesn't matter, is to not cover him. [ I call that an effective elimination of the opposition which is non messy. ]
Old 04-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Researcher of Evidence

Cool Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE (I wish I knew this Forum before!)We're getting close to too la

bud, it's not one certain group; it's all of them in a sence, as they were all formed by the same secret societies, (the Reptilian crossbreed bloodlines brotherhood to be specific. - I'm certain of this, as I'm not a Conspiracy theorist, I'm a conspiracy realist. - Do enough research, & see. - It's antisemitic to say that it's just the Jews or whatever. - The Illuminati bastards have created all the different religions, & regarding the Masons & Illuminati however, their purpose is to have a cult that seems enlightening, so there are normal people that are recruited, including my own Mother, whom I am having an argument with currently, so I cannot ask her to borrow what they sent her, but she told me they invited her to join... - I'm sure many (select) others have too. - And there are more degrees in freemasonry than just 3. - Those that go beyond get involved with the human sacrifices, etc. - Checkout :
AZ_wilder.avi

Man this forum is cool! I can copy rendered HTML & paste it! (obviously, LOL) - That makes me want to link this post to my forum, & vice versa:

What also bothered me is that Alex did not speak of clean energy technology in End Game. - But his radio show is incredibly informative, & he has great guests on, such as that guy that worked at NASA, & was aware of the knowledge that UFO do exist, & they have energy technologies that have been recreated by the government and to not only keep this from us, but to blame the negative effects of pollution on us is a crime against humanity!

- I have cross-linked this post to my forum on my site: A reply to a post regarding Alex Jones

Last edited by Time=Now : 04-25-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: It was my desire...
Old 04-25-2008, 10:11 PM

There are secret societies such as Skull and Bones, which include as members those elitists who are bloodline of the 13 Illuminati families. This can be traced back for generations.

They are all not Jews and/or Zionist Jews. The most powerful Zionist Jews hold positions in financial institutions, the federal reserve and the media, as well as other branches of our government such as the Council on Foreign Relations.

Many of our politicians are related to one another in some form or fashion dating back generations. This way, the money and power stays within the "cult."

There are groups within groups within groups created by the "controllers," with operatives/slaves, etc. who do their bidding for them knowingly or unknowingly, jewish or not.

Both of my grandmothers were Jewish.

This means that I am Jewish according to the law of Judiasm, which, to a certain degree doesn't make any sense.

I was christened as a Catholic.

My JEWISH heritage was hidden from me.

This is not uncommon.

Kerry, Albright unveiled this realization of their own roots several years ago.

This, to make it appear that it is not a JEWISH conspiracy.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Right mate, I'm not saying that there is no Jesuit conspiracy, there are conspiracies everywhere! -however the thing is; The foundations, the cause, & basic source of all manipulation is caused by the malevolent Reptilian bloodlines.

- Check out the (long but entertaining as hell), video: AZ_wilder.avi