Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2008, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Actual Battle Plan To Defeat the NWO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The people have never used their power to vote out all the lifers in Congress.
That's because, according to the newz they watch, there is nothing abnormally wrong in D.C.

The sheep will only listen to, so-called authority figures, the very people who do not deserve their trust, is who they do trust.

How does one penetrate a wall like that, all alone?

I remember when I thought about contacting the newspapers, during the political season,
to have a section with a grid on it to show, who was for what and who wasn't and why, it would simplify things....LMAO...how naiive was I ....lol

Old 03-26-2009, 02:06 PM

Instead of trying to find someone to blame, I wish more people would take responsibility and would try to do what they can to fix things.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
That's because, according to the newz they watch, there is nothing abnormally wrong in D.C.

The sheep will only listen to, so-called authority figures, the very people who do not deserve their trust, is who they do trust.

How does one penetrate a wall like that, all alone?

I remember when I thought about contacting the newspapers, during the political season,
to have a section with a grid on it to show, who was for what and who wasn't and why, it would simplify things....LMAO...how naiive was I ....lol
HA HA HA!!!

You freak! Do you REALLY believe you can defeat my Master?

RETARD!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:05 PM

boycott hollywood and its actors, get viral campaigns on all the social networks, bashing every single one of those losers, start showing epople how they live the rich lives BECAUSE OF OUR MONEY, AND HOW THEY DONT DO A F$%N THING, AND THEY STAY SILENT, and work hand in hand with these illuminati pieces of sh#$%

boycott major mainstream media, start viral social network campaigns bashing every one of them, and showing how it is all puppetry and lies.

boycott newspapers, get people to stop wasting their money on these worthless paper filled with disinfo and lies

boycott lots of uselsss garbage products and show people how they are toxic and serve almost no real value

all these overpriced garbage colognes, shampoos, soaps, toys, JUST ALL THSI WORTHLESS GARBAGE THEY SPEW INTO SOCIETY

viral campaigns on all social networks, i would concentrate hardest on twitter, that will get you national attention
Old 11-06-2009, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solutionary View Post
Most of us know we don't have the luxury of time anymore. We have to start getting deadly serious about the fact that we are in a CLASS WAR and we're losing it.
Actually, it's a race war rather than a class war. With Jews attempting to dominate us all and Moroccans and Mexicans migrating in large numbers to respectively the US and Western-Europe, the survival of Whites as an ethnic group and European cultures as distinct identitarian cultures is at stake. This goes way beyond petty class differences.