Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-04-2008, 03:39 PM
TrojanMan TrojanMan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Default Why Do people say the jews run the world?


I noticed that everyone says the jews run the world when they get all old crazy...BUt now they have my ear and I want to know what they mean NoW! Plus whats the differents from a jew running the world and just a european from texas or england or russia; why the disdain for jews. ANd who is the most powerful man in the world by you guys opinion (don't bother giving me that GB bullshit). And last but not least How powerful is the cult skull and bones or the satanist from europe? AND who here voted for bush the second time? and why?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-04-2008, 06:26 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
I noticed that everyone says the jews run the world when they get all old crazy...BUt now they have my ear and I want to know what they mean NoW! Plus whats the differents from a jew running the world and just a european from texas or england or russia; why the disdain for jews.
This is not a easy question/s to answer,but, to begin with not all Jews are evil and sadistic. And when doing research to find the clues as to who is behind the CONSPIRACIES ENVELOPING THE PLANET, a person must confront the obvious before him/her, and that is that the very Jews, (and remember, there are various sects, such as Khazaric and Sephardic) boldly and boastfully, proclaim there absolute authority over this planet based on a SATANIC BOOK OF ABOMINATION called the Talmud, this "holy book" of the Jews, which is a complete whitewash of the Torah, which is the true Book of the Jews as found in the holy bible. Anyway,this book the Talmud, along with another Jewish creation, the Protocols of the learned elders of Zion, very FRANKLY AND COHERENTLY lays out the BLUEPRINT FOR WORLD DOMINATION AND CONTROL BY THE JEWS. Many say this is rubbish, but they fear the truth, for fear of offending and being labeled a racist, these documents, along with a plethora of Jewish scholars in the know about many dark conspiracies emanating from the Jews, provides the would be conspiracy researcher with monumental documentation and PROOF THAT JEWS DO INDEED CONTROL THE WORLD, thru finances, religion, and always causing wars between various nations and groups. It is without a doubt Diabolical in nature, as to what they have yet planned for humanity.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-04-2008, 09:27 PM
TrojanMan TrojanMan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

where does i say it in the bible; that is their true book just point me in the right direction i will read for myself...thank you gfor replies
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-04-2008, 10:35 PM
KennyWally KennyWally is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 178
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

" where does i say it in the bible "

Ya gotta learn how to do a little research....it's not that hard

Torah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Talmud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



Not sure where it says that, but I recall the Lord saying that the Talmud was mans laws, not Gods law and should not be heeded.
__________________
Things are rarely as they seem on the surface
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-04-2008, 11:50 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Read what I write carefully Kenny Wally, I said the TALMUD IS THE SATANIC BLUEPRINT, ALONG WITH THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION for global domination of the planet, all of this created by JEWS! I stated also that the TORAH IS THE TRUE BOOK OF THE JEWS as given to them by GOD. THROUGH THE HOLY BIBLE.
There are good Jews who follow the TORAH, AND THERE ARE EVIL JEWS WHO CONTROL THE WORLD FOLLOWING THE
ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS. Read more carefully!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-04-2008, 11:58 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,230
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
where does i say it in the bible; that is their true book just point me in the right direction i will read for myself...thank you gfor replies
If you mean the Torah, which is the first 5 books of the BIBLE, it is entirely given and written by and for the JEWS, HOWEVER, GOD in his infinate WISDOM USES THE Jews as a example for mankind to learn from through history, GOD CHOSE THE JEWS ! Do you see Mexicans or Koreans ruling the world?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-05-2008, 01:38 AM
KennyWally KennyWally is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 178
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

" Read more carefully! "

Sorry hun, but my comments were for trojanman, I did quote him, not you...
__________________
Things are rarely as they seem on the surface
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-05-2008, 04:15 PM
TrojanMan TrojanMan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
If you mean the Torah, which is the first 5 books of the BIBLE, it is entirely given and written by and for the JEWS, HOWEVER, GOD in his infinate WISDOM USES THE Jews as a example for mankind to learn from through history, GOD CHOSE THE JEWS ! Do you see Mexicans or Koreans ruling the world?
You never gave me the book where it talks about the talmud, but never mind that I'm sure I'll find it.

Mexicans or Koreans? I don't see the jews running the world either thats why I want to understand what people are talking about when they say that the jews are. I need some examples of how they are running the world. Also have you seen the talmud?

So basically I asked how they are running the world you pointed me too a book that jews read to learn how to run the world. But just because there is a book doesn't mean they are putting thier plan into work effectively; give me an example of a jew in a position of power and how they control the world.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-05-2008, 10:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
I noticed that everyone says the jews run the world when they get all old crazy...BUt now they have my ear and I want to know what they mean NoW! Plus whats the differents from a jew running the world and just a european from texas or england or russia; why the disdain for jews. ANd who is the most powerful man in the world by you guys opinion (don't bother giving me that GB bullshit). And last but not least How powerful is the cult skull and bones or the satanist from europe? AND who here voted for bush the second time? and why?
Because the majority of power and wealth in our country belongs to the JEWS who control the banking industry, the media, etc., etc.

Many who are rich and powerful within politics and otherwise and are not JEWISH are, most times, used as pawns by the Zionists in some form or fashion.

Their wealth is a pay-off, if you will and so they remain under their control all the while helping to further the ZIONIST agenda.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-05-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-05-2008, 10:44 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan View Post
You never gave me the book where it talks about the talmud, but never mind that I'm sure I'll find it.

Mexicans or Koreans? I don't see the jews running the world either thats why I want to understand what people are talking about when they say that the jews are. I need some examples of how they are running the world. Also have you seen the talmud?

So basically I asked how they are running the world you pointed me too a book that jews read to learn how to run the world. But just because there is a book doesn't mean they are putting thier plan into work effectively; give me an example of a jew in a position of power and how they control the world.
You might want to start in the Middle East. Say Israel. Look up the Council on Foreign Relations. Check out those on the board of the Federal Reserve. Look up NBC, CBS and ABC news. Investigate the various investment firms such as Merrill Lynch, etc. Check out the who runs Wall Street, Time Magazine, etc.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-06-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.