Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Re: becoming change agents... the other side does it!!!

so has anyone joined iidb.org yet?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-20-2005, 06:46 PM

Yes. And they have never sent me the activation!
Old 04-12-2008, 11:16 AM

Has anyone seen this movie yet?

Zeitgeist - The Movie

How much of this do you guys think its the truth, and how much of it do you think its fabricated with no basis?

I just got done watching it and I don't know WHAT to believe anymore.

I found this site searching for any kind of cross references that I can find. The funny thing, my mom (bless her soul) used to talk about this shit on a constant basis, but I always thought that she was just going senile. Now I wish I would have listened to her.

Anyway, I just want your thoughts on this.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to Prophetstatus

we need to become organized and tactful congealing into one fully functioning but independant unit(s), as ex military and ex con i have seen both sides and this world makes me sick and sad....
Old 04-30-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
I'm off to the local public access T.V station today. We are going to develop a weekly panel show called..."Club Conspiracy".

It will be humour based. No one will be safe.
So, how did it go with the local cable access?

I ask because, that's what ralph epperson did in arizona and he televised "secrets of history".

I think this is one of the best ways to sound an alarm.

And I'd have to say that ralph did a real good job , of going thru the history, step by step to prove his theory.

I believe that most of us here have a sincere desire to wake up the sleeping, and we are all looking for a "key" to unlock the mind of those who cannot see thru the veils as don harkins aptly wrote.

I think the truth is, desire alone on our parts is not enough, and when I said "key" I should have said "keys" because, I don't think that one "key" will do it.

It is a maze of information, of story after story, that I think can only be absorbed, a little at a time, otherwise, it is like putting your face in front of an open fire hydrant to try to take just a sip of water! One will obviously be overcome with too much water too fast and will pull back. We've all seen the reactions! I hate to say it, but dropping the issue after seeing the "recoil" is probably best.

A little while back, I talked with a friend whose sister I was interested in, she was twice divirced, and I asked how she was doing, he told me to ask her myself, and proceeded to give me her number. [ he obviously knew she was still interested ] So I called and we talked awhile and the truth movement came up...we were on opposite sides! That was the end of that! So, what I'm saying is, it is a very difficult wall to penetrate, even with people you know, which I knew, but I wanted to be upfront about it, before investing time on some romance only to discover later, that invisible wall, because I needed her to be on the same page as I was.

Anyways, I think playing a well thought out dvd on cable access might be better than having a confrontational show. I'm hoping to hear a follow up on this very old thread...
Old 04-30-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_lamb View Post
Has anyone seen this movie yet?

Zeitgeist - The Movie

How much of this do you guys think its the truth, and how much of it do you think its fabricated with no basis?

Anyway, I just want your thoughts on this.
I saw it, a while back, but I didn't take notes, in fact, they said something to make me turn it off. I was pissed because it appeared on the surface to be legit, but it is just more clever spin from our enemy.

I'm sorry, that I don't recall what pissed me off, but if you could address certain specific questions, I'll do my best to respond with what I know about it.
Old 05-05-2008, 05:33 PM

I now recall, at least the general feeling of what pissed me off, was that it was selling atheism.

It's a NEW AGE video, truth and spin all mixed up, and for those who are not saved, just the thing to help set them up for the coming one world religion and leader.

satan is working through the beast [ the beast is a political entity ] to help shuffle in the new world religion, which will be a mother earth type tree hugging kinda thing that the new agers seem to be glomming onto, not because it is truth, but because they are so bombarded with this crap from all directions, that they've learned to peel out some parts that seem ok to them.

I see them as kinda like making lemonade out of lemons. Most of the NEW AGERS have no worthwhile valid formal and honest exposure to real scriptures, real doctrine, because most churches have turned and joined the mother church. Not to mention the non stop sleaze they are constantly exposed to on an assault of the senses like basis from everywhere, tv, magazines ,friends, movies, playstation...you got your ; idol worship, money worship, self worship, violence, drug use and sex...24/7

the NEW AGERS see any religion as phony and rightly so, because that's what they are shown, if ever, they're shown phonies as true, but they don't know it, because they never seen the real thing, at least not on teevee!

And to any NEW AGER that truly was shown the scriptures and The Word, just blew it off, because it sounded the same.

I can speak from experience, that I didn't get it very easily myself, from the 1st time or the 20th time being exposed to it. I lost track, it took me 50+ yrs to get saved, so I understand the difficulty involved.

Bottom line is zeitgeist is disinfo...