Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2005, 02:34 AM

Default Marxist Cultural Subversion According to Gramsci

What can we do to combat Marxist-Leninist cultural infiltration and subversion Gramsci-style?

If unchecked, is there a point of no return, where it's too late to try to do anything?

If a society is totally taken over, what can we do to take it back?

(from Gramsci and the U. S. Body Politic)
"Why is it that we must often suffer a way of thinking that attempts to coerce us intellectually? Look around. How many times have you heard: you must not be "judgmental" or "intolerant." What does that mean in Gramscian terms? It means: You must accept our values and not argue. If you do not you are out of the mainstream. Remember the Gramscian objective of turning their ideas into "common sense"?

"Do you now understand why we have political correctness? Why we have neighborhood groups that look more like agitation and propaganda entities than neighborhood associations? Why we have schools that push a peculiar curriculum and ignore parents, school budgets that make available funds for incredible courses, and teachers' unions that often do not appear to represent teachers' true interests. Why we have churches that have become political discourse centers? Why we have myriad civil associations with goals that appear to be destructive and divisive? Why we have mass media that often operate as propaganda machines rather than reporters of events?"

(from Gramsci: A Method to the Madness)
The success of the Gramscian cultural assault upon America was attested to by Michael Walzer in the Winter 1996 issue of the Marxist journal Dissent. As evidence that the revolutionary left is winning the "Gramscian 'war of position,' " Walzer approvingly cited, among other developments: "The visible impact of feminism." "The effects of affirmative action." "The emergence of gay rights politics, and ... the attention paid to it in the media." "The acceptance of cultural pluralism." "The transformation of family life," including "rising divorce rates, changing sexual mores, new household arrangements -- and, again, the portrayal of all this in the media." "The progress of secularization; the fading of religion in general and Christianity in particular from the public sphere -- classrooms, textbooks, legal codes, holidays, and so on." "The virtual abolition of capital punishment." "The legalization of abortion." "The first successes in the effort to regulate and limit the private ownership of guns."

All of these developments, Walzer admitted, were imposed upon our society by "liberal elites," rather than being driven "by the pressure of a mass movement or a majoritarian party." These changes, Walzer observed, "reflect the leftism or liberalism of lawyers, judges, federal bureaucrats, professors, school teachers, social workers, journalists, television and screen writers -- not the population at large."

"Consider onetime student radical Gerry Kirk, whose vita included membership in the SDS, the Black Panthers, the Communist Party, and other subversive organizations. In 1970, one year after his break with the Communist Party, Kirk presented testimony to the House and Senate Internal Security panels regarding the conspiracy's "scissors strategy" at work: "Young people have no conception of the conspiracy's strategy of pressure from above and pressure from below. ... They have no idea that they are playing into the hands of the Establishment they claim to hate. The radicals think they're fighting the forces of the super rich, like Rockefeller and Ford, and they don't realize that it is precisely such forces which are behind their own revolution, financing it, and using it for their own purposes."

"In a 1967 Science magazine essay, population control advocate Kinglsey Davis noted that "the conditions that cause births to be wanted or unwanted are beyond the control of family planning ... the social structure and economy must be changed before a deliberate reduction in the birthrate can be achieved." According to Davis, "changes basic enough to affect motivation for having children would be changes in the structure of the family, in the position of women and in the sexual mores." He also suggested that governments could manipulate the tax structure to discourage marriage (creating the so-called "marriage penalty"), and that "women could be required to work outside the home, or compelled by circumstances to do so." In a 1969 memo (which was published in the October 1970 issue of Family Planning Perspectives), Planned Parenthood Vice President Frederick Jaffe elaborated upon Davis's blueprint for a eugenicist social revolution. The memo grouped possible "fertility control" options into four categories: "Social Constraints," "Economic Deterrents/Incentives," "Social Controls," and "Housing Policies." The category of "Social Constraints" included the "Compulsory education of children," the encouragement of "increased homosexuality," the restructuring of the family by altering the "image of the ideal family" and encouraging women to work outside the home, and -- if all else failed -- the placement of "fertility control agents in [the] water supply." While mass sterilization has not -- yet -- been carried out, all of the other elements of this blueprint have been."

Here I give links to those of you who are not familiar with Antonio Gramsci and his strategies.

GRAMSCI AND THE U. S. BODY POLITIC -- Who is Antonio Gramsci? You Better Learn!!! by Alberto Luzarraga

Gramsci's Grand Plan by Fr. James Thornton

Gramsci: A Method to the Madness by William Norman Grigg

Toward the Total State by William Norman Grigg

THE CULTURE WAR 2001-2002

Old 03-21-2005, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Marxist Cultural Subversion According to Gramsci

The Workers Party that is in power here in Brazil is based on Gramsci`s theories. They are trying to destroy the morality and common sense of this country for some time.

Gramsci is the worst influence in the world today. Kudos for the good post and thanks for the links.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:58 AM

Default Re: Marxist Cultural Subversion According to Gramsci

never blame the hand that handed you temptation
Old 03-22-2005, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Gramsci: The Good Fight

From Gramsci's Grand Plan by Fr. James Thornton

The Good Fight

It may seem to some that the situation in our nation is hopeless and that no force or agency can possibly put a halt to the insidious strategies working to destroy us. Despite the grim chronicle of the past 60 or 70 years, however, there is still much that may be done and much reason for hope. Families and individual men and women still possess, to a large extent, the freedom to avoid and escape the mind-altering social conditioning of the Gramscians. They have the power to shield themselves from these influences and especially to shield their young. There are alternatives to public schools, television, trashy movies, and strident "rock" music, and those alternatives must be embraced. The propaganda and cultural strychnine must be excluded from our lives.

Those in charge of young people have an especially weighty responsibility. Despite all of the efforts of the radical left and of their sympathizers in the schools and media to transmute young Americans into savages, they must not be allowed to succeed, because disorganized minds--mental vortices of anarchism and nihilism--have no powers of resistance. Savages soon become slaves. Children and youths should be introduced to such bedrock concepts of God and country through the lives of authentic national heroes--men like George Washington, Nathan Hale, John Paul Jones, and Robert E. Lee.

Similarly, they will better be able to retain civilized values and maintain healthy minds if they are encouraged to learn to love their cultural inheritance through great literature, poetry, music, and art. Parents must demand from their children the upholding of the morals, manners, and standards of their ancestors. In school, the young must be required to adhere to high standards of scholarship. Most importantly, traditional religion must be an integral part of daily living.

We as citizens must also exercise our persuasive powers over our elected representatives. In doing this our mindset must be one of demanding absolute non-compromise from politicians. Likewise, in choosing elected representatives at every level, we must look to men...who refuse to compromise.

Just as importantly, the honorable, uncompromising men...we elect to represent us must be made aware of the Gramscian strategy of cultural subversion: they must be able to recognize the tactics and strategies being used to undermine the institutions upon which our liberties depend. Building that understanding will, in turn, require the creation of an educated and principled electorate [such as the readers of TGR. ed.] that will impart this wisdom to our representatives--and hold them accountable once they have been entrusted with elective office.

We should never allow ourselves to be stampeded, herd like, into forming opinions and judgments stimulated and orchestrated by the sensationalism of the press and the other media masters. Instead, we must calmly resist their mind-control techniques. We must strive to be independent thinkers. Realizing that we are not alone, we should turn to tradition-minded churches, schools, and political and educational organizations, and there lend our voices and support to the creation of bastions of resistance to the Gramscian onslaught.

Finally, we must never give up our faith in the future and our hope for a better America and and world. God, with His infinite power and boundless love for us, will never forsake us but will answer our prayers and reward our efforts, as long as we do not lose our faith. Marxism--and whatever other flags the total state parades under these days--are not inevitable and are not the wave of the future. As long as we think and act in the indomitable spirit of our forefathers, we cannot fail.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:23 PM

The major factor being overlooked here is personal responibility. Most people these days aren't willing to own up to it, and usually blame someone or something else for their failures. So, the chances of a resistence with enough force to cause change for the better is little or none, leaning towards none. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-22-2005, 01:53 PM

You're right, nohope.

The problem I have with the previous quote is that the writer still believes in the democratical system as a good system by default, which it is not of course: it's thoroughly and utterly flawed, not to mention totally corrupt, infiltrated and subverted beyond saving.

So "the honorable, uncompromising men" he refers to the people have to elect in order to counteract the ongoing Marxist subversion are in fact the very agents of Marxism, being elected into a system totally taken over by Marxists!

I DO agree when he says "we must strive to be independent thinkers" but he doesn't seem to realize that that means not to look to intellectuals, institutions and churches for guidance but to really THINK INDEPENDENTLY. If one follows that trail of thought through to its inevitable end one realizes the only thing to do is to leave it and let the whole system implode - that means to NOT VOTE, for starters.
The only thing we can do and still have the power to do to make this system of illusion, infested with Satanist Marxists fall, is to take away the only thing it really needs to fuel it: our vote.

The "System" is beyond saving.
Old 03-22-2005, 07:30 PM

I think I saw this on another thread somewhere, but I'll bring it up again cuz I feel like it.
Democracy = Majority Rule = Mob Rule = Anarchy---------> which converts to--->> Tyranny. This should go back to that "Amerikans can't think for themselves" thread. Most of them will go their whole lives without realizing this concept which is part and parcel to the whole fucking reason my country is as backwards and fucked up as it is. Yeah, I feel proud to be an Amerikan. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:39 AM

Exactly.
I remember I've written something like that too elsewhere. If you think about it: is it really a good idea to let a majority decide on issues in which they most likely have neither expertise, competence nor experience?

These articles below I think are worth reading to crystallize the idea even more.

The Illusion of Democracy (Rene Guenon)

The Regression of the Castes (Julius Evola)

Elections (Francis Parker Yockey)

Also, if you have a few hours on your hands I recommend you and veryone to read whatever tickles your/their fancy on this site. It's one of my favourites! INTEGRAL TRADITION Revolt against the modern world CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION
Old 03-23-2005, 03:13 PM

Yeah, I remember where I got that from now. It was off your commie/gulag thread. It was such a good point, had to say it again. Thanx, Draken. :-P
Old 03-23-2005, 09:53 PM

"Young people have no conception of the conspiracy's strategy of pressure from above and pressure from below. ... They have no idea that they are playing into the hands of the Establishment they claim to hate. The radicals think they're fighting the forces of the super rich, like Rockefeller and Ford, and they don't realize that it is precisely such forces which are behind their own revolution, financing it, and using it for their own purposes."

--

Indy Media and International ACTION share address and phone number. In some locations they are the same thing. The Tides center runs things with funding from the Tides Foundation. The Tides Foudation isn't a foundation, they have Ford, Rockefeller and Carnegie money ... the old robber barren names escape unattached.

Follow the money people.

http://www.capitalresearch.org/

Pogo (Walt Kelly)