Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2005, 09:55 AM

Default The School Bus Secret

A very well-written, thought-provoking story for conspiracists.

The School Bus Secret
by Shadow

One evening I approached an old friend- an aged man, who was struggling with a muddy tractor wheel on the edge of a field. I sat back a little way in the brush, and cracked a few twigs so he would know I was there.

"Hey, Shadow," he called, frowning at the muddy mess in front of him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out an incredibly crumpled package of cigarettes, and turned, arching his back. I could tell he had been at this for a long time. He looked very tired. He took a few steps and sat down on a rotted tree stump at the edge of the woods.

"I want to tell you about something I saw once." He lit a cigarette, and coughed a few times.

"I used to work at this school bus factory. We assembled the drive train and exhaust systems for fleets, and public transit and school systems - we shipped buses all over the world. I won't say the name of the company, or what country it was in. That's not important. I want to tell what happened there, all in a single day, a long time ago."

full article at Rense: http://rense.com/general63/dfeo.htm

Old 03-21-2005, 10:07 AM

Default Re: The School Bus Secret

spend a little make a lot

make a lot of ways to make money for the world