Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Exalted Grand Master

Default HiI I'm a writer about the occult and conspiracies!

Hi folks! I am new to the forum. I have been a writer on the occult and conspiracy theories for over 10 years now. I have several books and lots of articles. Here's my website: TRACYRTWYMAN.COM

I would not call myself a conspiracy theorist in the "anti-NWO" vein, although in junior college I did write for the campus paper from that perspective. My views have evolved since then. Now I am more of an occult expert. I write mainly about secret societies and the mysteries of the Holy Grail. I am not "against" secret societies and have even belonged to a couple of them. But I do acknowledge the significant role that such groups have played in global history, including the development of the United States. These things have caused some people in both the conspiracy theory community and the occult underground to mistrust me. That's the price you pay for intellectual honesty, I guess! I try not to make value judgments on the subjects I write about but that doesn't stop others from making value judgments about me.

I did recently publish an ebook that caters to the conspiracy crowd. It's called Mind-Controlled Sex Slaves and the CIA, and it contains interviews with Cathy O'Brien, Mark Phillips, Ted Gunderson, John DeCamp and Noreen Gosch, as well as my own analysis on the subject of Project Monarch. These were all interviews I did as research for an article I wrote for Hustler. It was rather ironic because Cathy O'Brien claims that Larry Flynt was one of her abusers and that he is part of the whole conspiracy! I was really surprised that they published it.

Anyway, I hope to make some new friends here. Hit me up with your questions and comments.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:59 AM

Default Re: HiI I'm a writer about the occult and conspiracies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyrtwyman View Post
Hi folks! I am new to the forum. I have been a writer on the occult and conspiracy theories for over 10 years now. I have several books and lots of articles. Here's my website: TRACYRTWYMAN.COM

I would not call myself a conspiracy theorist in the "anti-NWO" vein, although in junior college I did write for the campus paper from that perspective. My views have evolved since then. Now I am more of an occult expert. I write mainly about secret societies and the mysteries of the Holy Grail. I am not "against" secret societies and have even belonged to a couple of them. But I do acknowledge the significant role that such groups have played in global history, including the development of the United States. These things have caused some people in both the conspiracy theory community and the occult underground to mistrust me. That's the price you pay for intellectual honesty, I guess! I try not to make value judgments on the subjects I write about but that doesn't stop others from making value judgments about me.

I did recently publish an ebook that caters to the conspiracy crowd. It's called Mind-Controlled Sex Slaves and the CIA, and it contains interviews with Cathy O'Brien, Mark Phillips, Ted Gunderson, John DeCamp and Noreen Gosch, as well as my own analysis on the subject of Project Monarch. These were all interviews I did as research for an article I wrote for Hustler. It was rather ironic because Cathy O'Brien claims that Larry Flynt was one of her abusers and that he is part of the whole conspiracy! I was really surprised that they published it.

Anyway, I hope to make some new friends here. Hit me up with your questions and comments.
Hi Tracy, I hope you stick around here, I would be very interested in your Occult Studies, like can you tell me what area of the occult have you studied? And you mentioned that you once belonged to a few secret societies, may I ask which one? Im getting strange 'vibrations' from your "work" You also state that your not "anti NWO" What do you mean by that? Are you a Witch or something? you don't need to answer that??? Also your book, you use a plastic "Barbie Doll" on the cover, why did you choose that book cover? There is a 'sweet innocent lady' on this forum who CLAIMS she was part of some Monarch thing, what exactly do you know about that stuff? I realize this is alot of questions, I'll look forward to any answers you provide.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Exalted Grand Master

Default Re: Hi I'm a writer about the occult and conspiracies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Hi Tracy, I hope you stick around here, I would be very interested in your Occult Studies, like can you tell me what area of the occult have you studied? And you mentioned that you once belonged to a few secret societies, may I ask which one? Im getting strange 'vibrations' from your "work" You also state that your not "anti NWO" What do you mean by that? Are you a Witch or something? you don't need to answer that??? Also your book, you use a plastic "Barbie Doll" on the cover, why did you choose that book cover? There is a 'sweet innocent lady' on this forum who CLAIMS she was part of some Monarch thing, what exactly do you know about that stuff? I realize this is alot of questions, I'll look forward to any answers you provide.
What I know about the Monarch Project is all in the book. It is only 4.95. You can buy it here: [LINK]

I have studied many areas of the occult but especially Freemasonry, Golden Dawn, OTO, Priory of Sion, Martinism, Gnosticism, Satanism, the Grail and Grail bloodline, tarot, ouija, numerology, qaballah, NLP .. I could go on and on.

I can't really talk about secret societies I've belonged to, for obvious reasons.

By "not anti-NWO" I mean that I don't automatically hate everyone in power or everyone who has money, don't necessarily treat everything that government does with suspicion (although I am suspicious of a lot of it), and don't interpret every event in the world as a conspiracy by George Bush and other evil overlords. For instance, I remember when Hurricane Katrina hit conspiracy theorists said it was weather control and that the government purposely bungled the aid efforts to kill lots of people. And people think the same thing about 9/11. I think that is totally nuts. You have to remember that people in power are humans and have human emotions. Do you know anyone who would willingly cause that kind of harm to their fellow Americans? Because I don't. That's what I mean.

But I m not an apologist for secret societies and will admit that they have had a tremendous influence on the history of the world. A lot of this influence has been good, especially the Masonic influence on the development of the United States. Some of it is bad. Sometimes it just depends on your perspective and your values.

The Barbie Doll image, with the spiral eyes, represents the robotized state in which the mind-control victims allegedly lived. Also represents the sexual exploitation of the alleged victims. Doll imagery has been used with Project Monarch books before. A while ago there was a book called Paperclip Dolls by Anna McKenna which is now out of print.

Thank you for your interest! Is that a portrait of Angelina Jolie that you attached to your message?
Old 05-22-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
What I know about the Monarch Project is all in the book. It is only 4.95. You can buy it here: [LINK]

I have studied many areas of the occult but especially Freemasonry, Golden Dawn, OTO, Priory of Sion, Martinism, Gnosticism, Satanism, the Grail and Grail bloodline, tarot, ouija, numerology, qaballah, NLP .. I could go on and on.

I can't really talk about secret societies I've belonged to, for obvious reasons.

By "not anti-NWO" I mean that I don't automatically hate everyone in power or everyone who has money, don't necessarily treat everything that government does with suspicion (although I am suspicious of a lot of it), and don't interpret every event in the world as a conspiracy by George Bush and other evil overlords. For instance, I remember when Hurricane Katrina hit conspiracy theorists said it was weather control and that the government purposely bungled the aid efforts to kill lots of people. And people think the same thing about 9/11. I think that is totally nuts. You have to remember that people in power are humans and have human emotions. Do you know anyone who would willingly cause that kind of harm to their fellow Americans? Because I don't. That's what I mean.

But I m not an apologist for secret societies and will admit that they have had a tremendous influence on the history of the world. A lot of this influence has been good, especially the Masonic influence on the development of the United States. Some of it is bad. Sometimes it just depends on your perspective and your values.

The Barbie Doll image, with the spiral eyes, represents the robotized state in which the mind-control victims allegedly lived. Also represents the sexual exploitation of the alleged victims. Doll imagery has been used with Project Monarch books before. A while ago there was a book called Paperclip Dolls by Anna McKenna which is now out of print.

Thank you for your interest! Is that a portrait of Angelina Jolie that you attached to your message?

The U.S. Mlitary Industrial Complex, along with the Intelligence Agencies of Isreal and America perpetrated the 911 event, The America we all love and enjoy has been HIJACKED BY ZIONIST JEWS/MASONS/SATANIST in every facet of government, YES INDEED various elements within the Government Complex are destroying this country. This OCCULT THING you have studied, should have led you to understand that America, in some ways is a OCCULTIC EMPIRE, and being a CHRISTIAN NATION has nothing to do with that, it's the occultic darkness within this nation that is destroying its CHRISTIAN HERITAGE. That signature pic is of a random women I found on the net. Not Angelina Jolie I think.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Exalted Grand Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
The U.S. Mlitary Industrial Complex, along with the Intelligence Agencies of Isreal and America perpetrated the 911 event, The America we all love and enjoy has been HIJACKED BY ZIONIST JEWS/MASONS/SATANIST in every facet of government, YES INDEED various elements within the Government Complex are destroying this country. This OCCULT THING you have studied, should have led you to understand that America, in some ways is a OCCULTIC EMPIRE, and being a CHRISTIAN NATION has nothing to do with that, it's the occultic darkness within this nation that is destroying its CHRISTIAN HERITAGE. That signature pic is of a random women I found on the net. Not Angelina Jolie I think.
If America was created by Freemasons, whom you consider to be anti-Christian, than how is America Christian?
Old 05-22-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
If America was created by Freemasons, whom you consider to be anti-Christian, than how is America Christian?
America is Christian in that the vast magority of its citizens practice and believe in Christianity, yes its true that Masonry and the Occultic/Zionist influence is evident everywhere, the reason being for that is because the ENTIRE WORLD is under occult influence I believe. If in some miraculuos way that bond could be broken (by Jesus's blood sacrifice only) then the world would be a paradise, and not some occultic wasteland.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:50 PM

Quote:

The populace who are not Freemasons out number them.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:59 AM

Quote:
The masses have always been ruled by a minority ruling class of which its individuals exchanged power only with others from the same ruling class. For centuries, this class consisted of arristocrats. Between 1750 and 1950, however, a part of the bourgeois elite graduately took more and more power away from the arristocrats to put into their own hands, using both violent (eg. revolutions and assassinations) and peaceful (eg. legislation and lobbying) methods. These people were mostly Jews or freemasons and controlled various organisations for that purpose. Now they're pretty much in control of Western-Europe, Israel and non-European Anglo-Saxon countries otherwise known as the Western world.