Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Exalted Grand Master

Default HiI I'm a writer about the occult and conspiracies!

Hi folks! I am new to the forum. I have been a writer on the occult and conspiracy theories for over 10 years now. I have several books and lots of articles. Here's my website: TRACYRTWYMAN.COM

I would not call myself a conspiracy theorist in the "anti-NWO" vein, although in junior college I did write for the campus paper from that perspective. My views have evolved since then. Now I am more of an occult expert. I write mainly about secret societies and the mysteries of the Holy Grail. I am not "against" secret societies and have even belonged to a couple of them. But I do acknowledge the significant role that such groups have played in global history, including the development of the United States. These things have caused some people in both the conspiracy theory community and the occult underground to mistrust me. That's the price you pay for intellectual honesty, I guess! I try not to make value judgments on the subjects I write about but that doesn't stop others from making value judgments about me.

I did recently publish an ebook that caters to the conspiracy crowd. It's called Mind-Controlled Sex Slaves and the CIA, and it contains interviews with Cathy O'Brien, Mark Phillips, Ted Gunderson, John DeCamp and Noreen Gosch, as well as my own analysis on the subject of Project Monarch. These were all interviews I did as research for an article I wrote for Hustler. It was rather ironic because Cathy O'Brien claims that Larry Flynt was one of her abusers and that he is part of the whole conspiracy! I was really surprised that they published it.

Anyway, I hope to make some new friends here. Hit me up with your questions and comments.