Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2005, 04:47 PM

Default I Feel Safe Already !

I Feel Safe Already – :-o :-o :-o

Don't You Feel Safer Already?
"The good news is, they are now confiscating all cigarette lighters at the airport. In the name of safety. In the name of homeland security. In the name of America, apple pie, babies, puppies, Jesus and guns. Lighters are now forbidden on all air travel. I mean, thank God. I feel safer already."
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2005/04/22/notes042205.DTL&nl=fix

Article From: San Francisco Chronicle http://sfgate.com

I feel safer since the twin towers fell at the speed of gravity & no one can explain why, since this only happens on planned building demolitions. I feel safe, since no one w/ a mind cares to explain why this happened.

I feel safer since they took my nail scissors at the airport.

I feel safer every time I take my shoes off at the airport & walk barefoot on their dirty floor. It makes me feel safe to carry someone else’s DNA, dirt, bacteria, & whatever else is on that floor, for the duration of the flight, on the bottom of my feet. Safe & clean.

I feel safe since the "Free Trade Agreement" has generated more corporate profits than any other scheme ever created, while reducing the number of available jobs in US at an exponential rate. Almost everyone I know has been affected.

I feel safe that our gas prices are so ridiculously high. I feel safe that some rich dude is getting richer because of this. Hey better them, than some other rich dude in a far away land. If that makes you feel safer, I say “Hey, feel safe.” It makes me feel safe you don’t understand the difference.

I feel safe since all of my hard earned taxes & all of my savings went to pay for all of this safety.
8-)

Old 04-23-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: I Feel Safe Already !

I bet you feeeeeeel saaaaaaaaaaaafe, Jimbo! I feel safer now too! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 06-26-2005, 06:23 PM

Yes, indeed they are. I can attest to this as my cigarette lighter was detected when my purse went through the x-ray machine.

I was taken aside and my purse was inspected thoroughly; my wallet, my checkbook, EVERYTHING!!!

I guess it's inconceivable that people carry lighters because they are smokers.

Apparently, there isn't a problem with matches yet!!

I was told that I could give my lighter to someone outside of the airport or they could throw it away for me.

I chose the later!!

I feel so much safer now!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 10-27-2007, 10:45 AM

Control Structures Of The NWO - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Control Structures Of The NWO
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3059&forum=15

But There Is Hope – Ron Paul 2008 – U.S. President
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5895&forum=23

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)
Old 05-19-2008, 08:26 PM

Don't we all feel safer now since 9-11. To think that they were looking for some middle eastern men and now a little old lady from kansas with a bic lighter etc. could be a suspect. Go figure this one out. Our freedoms are slowing being chopped away and most people say they feel safer? Me knowing the gov.' is doing their darnest to take over and control us even more so is not my idea of a safe nation.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfall View Post
Don't we all feel safer now since 9-11. To think that they were looking for some middle eastern men and now a little old lady from kansas with a bic lighter etc. could be a suspect. Go figure this one out. Our freedoms are slowing being chopped away and most people say they feel safer? Me knowing the gov.' is doing their darnest to take over and control us even more so is not my idea of a safe nation.
Cause and effect.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:26 PM

Exactly.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfall View Post

Yes. All Americans are now suspects. In fact, anyone traveling from within the United States is a suspect whether an American citizen or not. And, as you said, to think they were looking for some middle eastern men who may be part of the "terrorist network" they created.

Go figure.

That lighter in my handbag isn't for a cigarette, right?

I must have another motive, eh?

Line up like cattle.

Search and seizure time.

Guilty until proven innocent and not even within a court of law.

As if that would matter anyway.