Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008, 12:06 AM

Default Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

"" All of a sudden, they EXIST ""

Well, not really. Maybe it seems that way to some of the masses, but plenty of credible people have seen these things throughout the years, so that can't be it.

It went from being taken serious [ how about that fly-over in D.C. in 1953? ] to a joke, now back to serious....[ smell anything? ]

What is more likely, is the manipulation [ AKA the whores,liars, controllers etc ] calls for "honesty" or "openess" now, to set up the sheeple for something else.

Old 05-07-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
BA's credibility is SUSPECT.....
My credibility isn't for you to decide. The evidence speaks for itself and I'm certain, my friend, that YOU are not in possession of same.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:36 PM

Its has crossed my mind once or twice the idea that some of those opposed to the gov.' etc. the likes of Alex Jones/Rense and Icke are perhaps affiliated with the higher elite or behind the gov. in one way or another. That maybe there job is to spread fear and to see who falls for the whole conspiracy thing but I do believe what they have to say for the most part. Always proceed with caution.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfall View Post
Its has crossed my mind once or twice the idea that some of those opposed to the gov.' etc. the likes of Alex Jones/Rense and Icke are perhaps affiliated with the higher elite or behind the gov. in one way or another. That maybe there job is to spread fear and to see who falls for the whole conspiracy thing but I do believe what they have to say for the most part. Always proceed with caution.
I couldn't agree more.

One must always proceed with caution.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfall View Post
I couldn't agree more.

One must always proceed with caution.

The MO of a disinformation agent is to mix a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction. Those who fall for it become devoted followers of anything these DA's speak. Like Icke's shape-shifting lizard theory.

These DA's spread fear and fear creates anxiety and anger.

It's called "psychological operations."

I've always wondered how Jones was able to penetrate Bohemia Grove. The place is impenetrable.

Did they give him the keys?

He certainly didn't show us what really occurs there. An OWL is certainly not very frightening.

There is a conspiracy, so falling for it would be inaccurate. Falling for everything the DA's claim to be a conspracy would be more to the point.

The conspiracy is to turn America into a third world country and strip us of our freedoms. Cause famine, poverty and disease as they have throughout the world and rule with an iron fist from behind the curtain (secret government).
Old 05-20-2008, 05:09 PM

"" The MO of a disinformation agent is to mix a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction. ""

sorry, but I must disagree.

disinfo is mostly truth, wit ha well crafted lie woven in.

compared to bait [ rat poison ] it is mostly non lethal food [ 99 % ], only point zero [.012 % ] is poison.

just clarifying...
Old 05-20-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
"" The MO of a disinformation agent is to mix a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction. ""

sorry, but I must disagree.

disinfo is mostly truth, wit ha well crafted lie woven in.

compared to bait [ rat poison ] it is mostly non lethal food [ 99 % ], only point zero [.012 % ] is poison.

just clarifying...

It's actually both.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:04 PM

Lightbulb Re: Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Well, I'm not entirely sure what "Club Conspiracy's" relationship with Makow is, but there's nothing trustworthy about GCN, Rense, Jones, or pretty much anyone in the so called "alternative media". Alex Jones is the worst, I honestly think that on most occassions, he makes the entire "conspiracy community" look bad. Nevermind his lack of information on some of the most important subjects, his personality is bad enough. The proclaimed "Father of the 911 Truth Movement" is kinda despicable.

Anyway, nice to see more forums out there who, while they might be searching for truth, aren't bowing down to Alex Jones, Ron Paul and others, as if they are the greatest Christian, Hero, Patriots the world has ever known. It's really quite sickening to witness.

Ron Paul pulls in $20 million? Alex Jones pulls in $200,000 in a single day with the same type of "money bomb". How much of that was corporate donated? Alex Jones is a self defeating paradigm. The very nature of his presence exposes him for what he really is; a shill...

The Bohemian Grove "infiltration" was funded by Channel 4 in the UK by the way, openly admitted to having heavy Zionist ties. Personally, I think Jones got the gig because of his affiliation with "Sacred Cow" productions, a company founded by Kevin Booth, the best friend of late comedian Bill Hicks. Bill Hicks was slated to have his own TV show through Channel 4 in the UK, but died before it could fully get into production. I think that Sacred Cow, signing on Alex Jones, kinda handed him this "infiltration" (after the popularity of 'The Blair Witch Project' style).

I'm not talking bad about Bill Hicks, because he died before any of this was being concocted, using his name and popularity.

The 'Sacred Cow' connection would also give Jones some more of his Hollywood relations, as bill Hicks was highly influential in the comedy community (he's a favorite comedian of guys like Jay Leno, Janene Garafolo, Ben Stiller, etc, etc). Jones kinda got a free pass into a celebrity club of sorts. His job is to be a figure head leader, but always let it linger, never taking it to it's most logical conclusions. Covering for the real perpetrators by always laying the conspiracy at the feet of "shadowy globalists". The epitome of an obligatory "alternative" mouthpiece.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by upsidebackwards : 06-13-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Illuminati Assasinator

I got to disagree with most of the post on this thread regarding alex jones and jeff rense. Both of them have provided evidence and exposed plans for a coming NWO instead of trying cover it up as most media has. Both of them have exposed things the Illuminati does not want you to know about there for there have been many attempts to debunk what they have said as lies by countless disinfo agents.there are members in this forum that i beleive to be disinfo agents based on their statements in this forum.

All War Is Deception - Sun Tzu

The Worst Thing In This World, Next To Anarchy, Is Government - Henry Ward Beecher

In The Absence Of Justice, What Is Sovereignty But Organized Robbery - Saint Augustine
Old 06-15-2008, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester5150 View Post
I got to disagree with most of the post on this thread regarding alex jones and jeff rense. Both of them have provided evidence and exposed plans for a coming NWO instead of trying cover it up as most media has. Both of them have exposed things the Illuminati does not want you to know about there for there have been many attempts to debunk what they have said as lies by countless disinfo agents.there are members in this forum that i beleive to be disinfo agents based on their statements in this forum.
How do they know what they know?

Why are they in possession of such heavily guarded secrets?

Were they given a play book?

I mean, if the NWO were worried about Alex Jones, etc. exposing whatever it is he is exposing besides fear, etc., they would not have provided him with a podium or given him the keys to Bohemia Grove.

Quite frankly, these guys haven't exposed anything that has detered the perpetrators in any form or fashion.