Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2008, 06:55 AM

Default The Weaver Code

My name is John Balfour and I have written a book about The Weavers and the secret messages they buried in their cloths almost a 1000 years ago. Taken together, these coded messages provide prophecy, instruction and a context, a backcloth, if you will, to the mindlessness and apparent horror of daily events today.

Amazingly, the Weavers anticipated many future events, including the 2012 event of consciousness and the final destruction of the Earth. Then, using astonishingly sophisticated encryption techniques, they managed to encode their prophecies into their weaving. Who these messages were meant for is not known, although I am inclined to believe the cloths act as a kind of time capsule for followers in modern times, right up to present day.

If you are interested at all, in the future or the past, and have an open mind, I would very much like you to tae a look at my work. You dont have to by the book to do this however, but please take a look at my website: The Weaver Code: an ancient mystery solved by John W Balfour

I hope you will find it interesting.

Old 04-11-2008, 05:54 AM

Default Re: The Weaver Code

Hi John,

I've not heard a huge amount about these guys but have read a bit about them. Why do you think not much is known about this group. One of my theories is that the more secretive and powerful a group surely the less is known about them?
Old 05-05-2008, 06:54 PM

weavers, gnostics, cathars etc

" Carthage (Greek: Καρχηδών: Karkhēdōn, Latin: Carthago, from the Phoenician קרת חדשת Qart-ḥadat meaning new town Arabic: قرطاج also قرطاجة‎ Qarṭāǧ(a)) refers both to an ancient city in Tunisia and to the civilization that developed within the city's sphere of influence. The city of Carthage is located on the eastern side of Lake Tunis across from the center of Tunis. According to legend it was founded by Phoenician colonists under the leadership of Elissa "

These came out of the mystery religions, developed in babylon.

The canaanites became the phonecians who became the venetians who became the black nobility. Interspersed throughout are yet more sects of the mystery religions which were spread throughout the world by the phonecians and others who were trained in the mysteries. [ i.e., secret societies and other known religions ]

You must realize, we're under heavy satanic assault and control, most of this history has been omitted and in its place crop up these "mysteries" that just add to the already muddy waters.

If you'd like to know where I got my info, read the curse of canaan, it'll blow you away.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post

" Carthage (Greek: Καρχηδών: Karkhēdōn, Latin: Carthago, from the Phoenician קרת חדשת Qart-ḥadašt meaning new town Arabic: قرطاج also قرطاجة‎ Qar*āǧ(a)) refers both to an ancient city in Tunisia and to the civilization that developed within the city's sphere of influence. The city of Carthage is located on the eastern side of Lake Tunis across from the center of Tunis. According to legend it was founded by Phoenician colonists under the leadership of Elissa "

The canaanites became the phonecians who became the venetians who became the black nobility. Interspersed throughout are yet more sects of the mystery religions which were spread throughout the world by the phonecians and others who were trained in the mysteries. [ i.e., secret societies and other known religions ]

You must realize, we're under heavy satanic assault and control, most of this history has been omitted and in its place crop up these "mysteries" that just add to the already muddy waters.

If you'd like to know where I got my info, read the curse of canaan, it'll blow you away.
Does anyone know where Native North and South American Indians originated from?
Old 05-12-2008, 02:01 PM

Quote:

I have not come across this book before KennyWally. I found one by that name on Amazon by Eustace Mullins. Is that the one you mean? My work on the weavers/cathars means clearly I am very interested in hidden histories. Which others does Mullins' book discuss?
Old 05-12-2008, 11:35 PM

rahman700

that's the one,

and the work on the cathars and weavers is about those that splintered off

out of babylon.

the book covers;

the war against shem

the transgression of cain

secular humanism

england

french revolution

american revolution

and more

If you have a hunger for this stuff like I do, maybe your head will spin for a while like mine did after reading this...

in fact, I still shake my head in amazement, when I think about its' contents.

eustace is, "the" guy, who uncovered the fed being formed on jekyll island georgia and later wrote the 1st book on it

Secrets of the Federal Reserve Table of Contents and Foreword

everyone who has since written about that, owes a debt of gratitude to eustace for the fine job he did.

Last edited by KennyWally : 05-12-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:43 PM

redrat,

sorry, I wish I knew for sure.

I'm pretty sure there is some black blood in with the indians

the blacks really got around early on.

there was a site with some good history, but it was on another puter

maybe it'll come to me.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:39 AM

Quote:

" Carthage (Greek: Καρχηδών: Karkhēdōn, Latin: Carthago, from the Phoenician קרת חדשת Qart-ḥadat meaning new town Arabic: قرطاج also قرطاجة‎ Qarṭāǧ(a)) refers both to an ancient city in Tunisia and to the civilization that developed within the city's sphere of influence. The city of Carthage is located on the eastern side of Lake Tunis across from the center of Tunis. According to legend it was founded by Phoenician colonists under the leadership of Elissa "

Thanks for posting up this info, I've never heard half this stuff before and I see what you mean about it blowing your mind. First hearing about this Weaver group and what they're up to and now this. Why are these conspiracies not more widely known?

I'm going to order my copy of this book today. How did you hear about it and are there any more books out there like it?
Old 05-20-2008, 06:01 PM

"" I'm going to order my copy of this book today. How did you hear about it and are there any more books out there like it? ""

I don't recall exactly, it was either inside one of his books or was mentioned on a website featuring his work, and I got curious. And I got curious because, after coming to the realization, that the war between good and evil was real and so Is our Lord Jesus Christ, I've stumble onto more info which adds clarity to the once very muddy waters.

I can also recommend fritz springmeier book, bloodlines of the illuminati

I also found this man to be quite credible as a former satanist who is now saved;

occult in your living room - Google Video

this too is another incredible video, it is also a must see. it is quite long and the full video can be bought at the prophecy club;

infinity bible code - Google Video

between what is in mr mullins book and fritzs' book and these videos, you're gonna have your hands full, and may want a rest afterwords, just to drink it all in. no joke...

what may not be so obvious at first glance is, all these are related

Last edited by KennyWally : 05-20-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:40 AM

Quote:
""

between what is in mr mullins book and fritzs' book and these videos, you're gonna have your hands full, and may want a rest afterwords, just to drink it all in. no joke...

what may not be so obvious at first glance is, all these are related
what do you see as the links? the bible code and the weaver code seem in some ways parallel. will be interesting to explore further similarities and rivalries.