Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2008, 05:06 AM
I work for God

Arrow Ventura kicks ass and pacyderm

Listen to Ventura tear into the mule and the elephant, the two party system of "democracy", Republicans and Democrats.

He also calls for Ron Paul as vice prez. I'm on board with that. Let's get him on the ballot.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-YT4UUVzxG8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-YT4UUVzxG8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Finally, a voice standing up for us 9-11 truther conspiracy nutjobs. I like his hair. What do you think?

Old 06-02-2008, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Ventura kicks ass and pacyderm

The slow ticking information bomb! Random thoughts Recently former governor Jesse Ventura interviewed with Howard Stern. LatinAmericaview asks the question: "what is all just a show?"

Who is Ventura? What the does G.I Joe have to do with it?

Quote:
"I'm not going to be ground under the wheels of big government!... I'm going to create an underground organization that will bypass government restrictions, and garner power through terrorism and extortion!... I won't stop until my organization coils around the whole world like a giant cobra!"
-- Cobra Commander, ca. 1978

ftp://truthdb.org/pub/lav/offtangent.mp3