Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2008, 01:47 PM

Default Mothers Day

There are GOOD MOMS, and there are BAD MOMS, MY MOM IS THE BEST MOM! my dad taught me how to be a tough MAN, but, my mom taught me better qualities such as RESPECTING AND CARING FOR OTHERS, REGARDLESS OF RACE. and showing compassion toward others less fortunate in life. For that I am forever GRATEFUL! I would'nt be the GREAT MAN that I am right now, A GREAT DINNER AWAITS!!!

Old 05-10-2008, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Mothers Day

Oh, by the way, I realize MOTHERHOOD IS A DYING CONCEPT in this NWO, but, if there are any MOTHERS left in this world, may your children cherish you.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:41 AM

Nice Mother's Day post.

What is the deal?

Someone's going to pull up to your house in a black limousine with tinted windows; you're going to get in and your body is going to be found lying in a ditch with broken arms, legs and a few bullets in your head.

Is this the deal you speak about?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-01-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Nice Mother's Day post.

What is the deal?

Someone's going to pull up to your house in a black limousine with tinted windows; you're going to get in and your body is going to be found lying in a ditch with broken arms, legs and a few bullets in your head.

Is this the deal you speak about?
That person that got killed had just been out of prison for 2 months BA, he did 7 years in there, he evidently joined a prison mafia gang, when he got out they had him dealing and moving drugs around, he evidently stole some from them, his grandmother and father (his only parents) were threatened, so when that black car pulled up to his house, he knew somewhat that "was his last ride" so to speak, everyone knew it. That is what happens to people who join the Mafia, there is "no way out" unless of course you get out of the country or get in a witness protection program I suppose. But this brings up a interesting picture BA, I' m going to write up a AMERICAN UNDERWORLD THREAD, I will do some research, and write it here soon, I think many people would be surprised that most mafia prison gangs, no matter what racial ethnicity, and this includes the big city gangs throughout America are CIA/JEWISH ZIONIST/MASONIC CONTROLLED, as outrageous as that may be, I will "connect the dots" like no one else can. How else do you think the DRUGS gets dispersed throughout America??? NOTE: What I meant to say regarding joining a Mafia prison gang, is that many of the Prison Gangs are multi-generational in origin, such as the person I'm reffering to here, he had alot of FAMILY in the joint, FAMILY meaning biological, and Prison Brotherhood Family, ghetto friends and what not, not anyone can join The Mafia for obvious reasons, thus "family ties" are needed to gain entry, I know these people.

Last edited by redrat11 : 06-01-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
That person that got killed had just been out of prison for 2 months BA, he did 7 years in there, he evidently joined a prison mafia gang, when he got out they had him dealing and moving drugs around, he evidently stole some from them, his grandmother and father (his only parents) were threatened, so when that black car pulled up to his house, he knew somewhat that "was his last ride" so to speak, everyone knew it. That is what happens to people who join the Mafia, there is "no way out" unless of course you get out of the country or get in a witness protection program I suppose. But this brings up a interesting picture BA, I' m going to write up a AMERICAN UNDERWORLD THREAD, I will do some research, and write it here soon, I think many people would be surprised that most mafia prison gangs, no matter what racial ethnicity, and this includes the big city gangs throughout America are CIA/JEWISH ZIONIST/MASONIC CONTROLLED, as outrageous as that may be, I will "connect the dots" like no one else can. How else do you think the DRUGS gets dispersed throughout America??? NOTE: What I meant to say regarding joining a Mafia prison gang, is that many of the Prison Gangs are multi-generational in origin, such as the person I'm reffering to here, he had alot of FAMILY in the joint, FAMILY meaning biological, and Prison Brotherhood Family, ghetto friends and what not, not anyone can join The Mafia for obvious reasons, thus "family ties" are needed to gain entry, I know these people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm completely aware of the fact that there is no way out of the Mafia and I'm also completely aware of the fact that the Mafia and CIA disperse drugs throughout the world.

Of course not anyone can join the Mafia and NORMAL people wouldn't want to.

They keep it all in the family just like the elitist's, due to the SECRETS, power and wealth.

The same reason they keep "mind control" programs secret due to what those who are incarcerated in same provide for them.

It comes down to the fact that they must protect each other from the crimes for which they are responsible and as we all know, if someone is a threat, you get whacked whether it be by someone within the Mafia, the CIA or any other entity in order to keep these groups' secrets SECRET.