Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-02-2008, 08:52 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLucifer View Post
In the Bible Jesus says "I am the bright and morning star".

What do think that is saying ?
So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-02-2008, 09:51 PM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."
And then understanding Satan is NOT an animate being !
Satan is Legion.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-02-2008, 10:07 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLucifer View Post
And then understanding Satan is NOT an animate being !
Satan is Legion.
Satan, Lucifer, The Devil do not exist, but if you believe Satan is not an animate being how then can he be Legion?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-02-2008, 11:06 PM
sonic111 sonic111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
Posts: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to sonic111
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

I believe the whole Bible is true. Yes there are many secrets in the Bible. The one who explains them the best is a man named Jack VanImpe. He is on t.v. sometimes and I believe is right on the money
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-02-2008, 11:41 PM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic111 View Post
I believe the whole Bible is true. Yes there are many secrets in the Bible. The one who explains them the best is a man named Jack VanImpe. He is on t.v. sometimes and I believe is right on the money
Jack is an idiot.
I have been recording him for more than 10 years.
Jack is waiting for the Revived Roman Empire to show up somewhere in europe. *sigh*

USA is the Revived Roman Empire, its the easiest thing to prove, please refer to my thread Meet Satan.

Please ask questions, I can answer.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-02-2008, 11:48 PM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Satan, Lucifer, The Devil do not exist, but if you believe Satan is not an animate being how then can he be Legion?
Satan is absolutely real, the question is real in what way ?
Satan is a inanimate symbol for a religion/agenda.
That agenda is via Legion/Freemasonry.
Satan is givin a voice, as of many waters.
Waters = people.

Freemasonry is many religions in one, E Pluribus Unum (out of many, one).
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-03-2008, 12:03 AM
sonic111 sonic111 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
Posts: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to sonic111
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

I know you are confused. Anyone with the name lucifer is totally committed to the devil. The demon in you won't let you see the truth. Jesus is the true Son of God. No matter what your intellect is you are wrong
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-04-2008, 09:57 AM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic111 View Post
I know you are confused. Anyone with the name lucifer is totally committed to the devil. The demon in you won't let you see the truth. Jesus is the true Son of God. No matter what your intellect is you are wrong
Ah yes,

feelings over intellect.
Error over truth.
Ignorance over understanding.

Im sure who ever taught you, is very proud of you.

I have exposed/slamed Satan/Freemasonry harder than onyone you know, yet somehow in your mind I am committed to Satan !
That really is a good one.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-04-2008, 07:14 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Satan isn't real, Pal.

Accept it and move on.

Try replacing him with GOD.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
TheLucifer TheLucifer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 41
Default Re: What are the secrets of the bible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Satan isn't real, Pal.

Accept it and move on.

Try replacing him with GOD.

Are you saying God and Satan are the same ?

Before I saw and understood what is going on in DC I did not believe in a Satan.
Before understanding the DC beast I did not belong to any religion, I was not atheist per se, just didnt follow anything but truth as best I could see it.
I have come a long long way since those days and still follow no religion, just truth.


Those who set up DC are the most intense religous folk in the history of the world.
What they have set up has many names.



Back on topic of the thread.

In the old and new Testaments there is language like "seal up these words" etc.
Seal up = hide knowledge/truth.
Occult = hidden knowledge.
So, the old and new testaments are in fact occult.

Paul the Apostle says there are three levels of understandng (understand when Paul said that there was no new testament yet), one for the masses, the other two were not for the masses, hence Occult/hidden knowledge.
Occult knowledge is not secret/hidden from the elite's/adepts but from the masses.


There are many secrets in the Bible because of translation.
One example is, in the beginning pages of the Bible there are three words (adham, haadham, ethhaadham) all rendered as man.
So when reading through those pages without understanding, one really knows not what they just read.

There is lots of secret stuff like that in the book.

Last edited by TheLucifer : 06-05-2008 at 03:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.