Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008, 02:06 PM

Default Carousels used in Programming

Can anyone tell me anymore about this subject? The reason for this is because I think that carousels play a big part in the initial process of beginning mind control, especially in children. Also, I think that the end process also involves a carousel.

Has anyone seen the movie "Logan's Run"? In the movie, everyone who reaches the age of 30 is "reincarnated" (in actuality, killed) in a ritual known as Carousel. I think that this may be an actual ritual.

Any info is really deeply appreciated!

Old 04-24-2008, 04:01 PM

Default Re: Carousels used in Programming

interesting???...try fragmentation, or fragmented mind, this "LOGANS RUN" I somewhat remember...the movie that is. Why are you interested in MC?
Old 04-24-2008, 06:47 PM

Don't know why, but RedRat finds it preplexing that anyone would be interested in mind control, which is how most of the population functions from cradle to grave and is a very deeply and disturbing abuse of children who are incarcerated in same.

Don't know about carousels, but most "slaves" are killed before the age of thirty. That is, those who are not of bloodline and/or useful to them any longer.

Thrown from the train, if you will.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Don't know why, but RedRat finds it preplexing that anyone would be interested in mind control, which is how most of the population functions from cradle to grave and is a very deeply and disturbing abuse of children who are incarcerated in same.

Don't know about carousels, but most "slaves" are killed before the age of thirty. That is, those who are not of bloodline and/or useful to them any longer.

Thrown from the train, if you will.
there is de-fragmentation BA, I think you can use it.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:35 PM

I hope C. Princess could elaborate more about the carousel, hope I did'nt discourage her.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
I hope C. Princess could elaborate more about the carousel, hope I did'nt discourage her.
Oh, no, nobody discouraged me. lol I've just been trying to do a little bit of my own research on the subject. Honestly, the reason I ask is because I once read somewhere that carousels were significant in the mind control process, thought that was kind of interesting, but heard nothing since. So...I'm still looking.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock_Princess View Post
Oh, no, nobody discouraged me. lol I've just been trying to do a little bit of my own research on the subject. Honestly, the reason I ask is because I once read somewhere that carousels were significant in the mind control process, thought that was kind of interesting, but heard nothing since. So...I'm still looking.
I thought you meant The Carousel Process, since carousels go round, and round, thus, for example a alcoholic, or life long drug abuser, they can go years without destroying there minds with those things, and then suddenly go back on the Carousel of destruction, this is a carousel process of sorts.But as far as kids on the Carousel, well they don't need that to be mind controled, that's what the modern public education system is for. As well as the entertainment industry.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock_Princess View Post
I JUST HAD A REVELATION! I remember a song by the Beatles that mentions this phrase (LIKE A CAROUSEL) IN ITS LYRICS, I maybe mistaken but the beatles were Tavistock Operatives, there music did a lot of damage to peoples minds, with lyrics such as 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' or LSD acid tripping, try googling that phrase (like a carousel) on you tube or something. NOTE: I mentioned this on CC sometime last year that if you type in Tavistock in the search engine at Godlike productions.com you get a merry christmas message, and then a immediate ban from said site, pretty pathetic that site.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
I JUST HAD A REVELATION! I remember a song by the Beatles that mentions this phrase (LIKE A CAROUSEL) IN ITS LYRICS, I maybe mistaken but the beatles were Tavistock Operatives, there music did a lot of damage to peoples minds, with lyrics such as 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds' or LSD acid tripping, try googling that phrase (like a carousel) on you tube or something. NOTE: I mentioned this on CC sometime last year that if you type in Tavistock in the search engine at Godlike productions.com you get a merry christmas message, and then a immediate ban from said site, pretty pathetic that site.
Thanks 4 that info. Will check it out