Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Europe
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Illuminati Assasinator

Default To My UK Friends

For the quite a while now, almost everyday I hear of some crazy new law or prosecution of your people by your government. I thought the US was advancing rapidly toward a complete totalitarian poice state but my god the UK seems to be under total authoritarian command. If I am wrong please let me know, but I am very worried at what seems to be happening to the people of the UK and humanitarian rights that appear to evaporate as the days go by. WHAT IS GOING ON? Please do let me know. I can only hold out hope for you people and wish you the best of luck. A major revolt against those who opress you seems to be very over due.

All War Is Deception - Sun Tzu

The Worst Thing In This World, Next To Anarchy, Is Government - Henry Ward Beecher

In The Absence Of Justice, What Is Sovereignty But Organized Robbery - Saint Augustine
Old 06-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Male Member

Default Re: To My UK Friends

FACT: My grandfather gave his left testicle for freedom and democracy at Dunkirk. Is this how we are repaid?

Discuss.
"Now his breath goes," and some say, "No."
Old 12-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Truth.Seeker

I am from the UK. It wont be long before these people are defeated, I just hope I live to see it
Old 05-14-2009, 05:32 PM

Hi
I joined today, currently in the states. I enjoy it here. No camera following one along each which we have in the UK. In the UK the local councils use the UK terrorist act to monitor what we put in our rubbish (garbage). really.
When the ID cards in the UK become compulsory we will have all our health details on it and where we have travelled. et cetera.
On my intro I put a link to a short film about disability and civil liberties, I know that tagging of disabled people has been put forward by some groups and by some politicians.
Hope its ok to put the link to the film I could only get the link to part one of the film, part two seems to have been removed, I wonder why?
regards
Stuart
Old 05-14-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart Plumbley View Post
Hi
I joined today, currently in the states. I enjoy it here. No camera following one along each which we have in the UK. In the UK the local councils use the UK terrorist act to monitor what we put in our rubbish (garbage). really.
When the ID cards in the UK become compulsory we will have all our health details on it and where we have travelled. et cetera.
On my intro I put a link to a short film about disability and civil liberties, I know that tagging of disabled people has been put forward by some groups and by some politicians.
Hope its ok to put the link to the film I could only get the link to part one of the film, part two seems to have been removed, I wonder why?
regards
Stuart
YouTube - Who Draws the Line pt one
I can't imagine why Part 2 has been removed.

If they were trying to hide something, seems they'd remove Part 1, as well.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:44 PM

Who is this Elizabeth Carlson-Grant person?

Can't seem to find anything about her on the web?

Care to provide some details as to her position within the UK?

Thanks.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:42 PM

hi Jester,
I live in the uk and feel our totallertarien state is well on its way to fruition. I see it growing day by day and feel amazed that people around me just lay down and take it. I feel that we are on a quick road to anarky which will bring riots, death and the rising of a new government wich we will be led to beleive will save us from this mess. however all that they will save us from is freedom. unless action is taken now we will all be slowly morphed into the ideal tax paying, non questioning citisens (slave) that they desire
Old 09-30-2009, 04:06 PM

I appreciate the empathy mate, but the last time I checked "the home of the free and righteous" was heading head-long into a state of quasi-fascist destitution, where the only right that was left was the "right" for the ignorant and impressionable to be exploited by the rich and the fanatical. I think you've got more to worry about than us at the minute. But then again... the majority of my perception in recent times of the US has come from sites and articles like these, so hey! What the hell do I know?

And that's my entire point. Unless you live in a certain place for an extensive period, you've got no choice but to go by what you read, see and hear, and this, ultimately, can lead to a very warped outlook on the world. Sure, a lot of what you read probably does has some degree of substance to it. But the majority of it is sensationalism or just plain lazy journalism. People love to twist facts, hide stats and exaggerate stories for the appeasement of their personal agenda and ego (hell, Tony Blair made a career out of it!). It fills column inches, and people will always rather believe in the more elaborate than the mediocrity of monotony.

So lets just make a few things clear. Sure, like all complex societies, there are issues. The UK is no utopia, let me tell you. There's unemployment, crime, there are more cameras than there are people and the level of political correctness (I.E. intellectual oppression) and state-bureaucratic-intrusion meets no bounds! The weather is lousy, the people are brought up to be fat, undisciplined, unenlightened fodder and my premiership team (West Ham United, AKA The pride of the east end!) are doing shite. My penis is small, my head balding (I'm 22) and I suffer from bouts of extreme, uncompromising anger as the result of an inferiority complex that I have recently developed. But hey, it could be worst. I could be german!

With all it's faults though, there are a thousand more things that remind me of how fortunate we all really are. Like central heating for instance! And food! And warmth! And electricity! And brown sauce! Totalitarian state? Don't make me laugh! Make Iran blush you do!
Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 PM

Hi I am from Glasgow Scotland and I moved to Canada with my family in 2007
Here is a little nugget of pure George Orwell Big Brother is watching you from the UK.

My brother works for a major UK tabloid and my wife was an inspector with strathclyde police department.

There is motorway just outside Glasgow called the M8 and the powers that be decided that they would test registration recognition cameras in the cats eyes that divide the lanes on the highway (I think it was a three mile stretch and it was 2005/2006 they where installed)

Now the only way the general public found out about this is when one of the work crew that installed them called my brothers paper and asked them if they had any idea why there was small cameras being put in the M8 motorway. So the cat was out of the bag and the local authorities had to admit it when the where asked about it publically. After a year the test was proclaimed a resounding success and the authorities in the UK can now look forward to a huge increase in revenue from speeding fines.

Now to my wife just be fore she left her job as a police officer in November 2006 she was at a meeting of top ranking Scottish police officers in Glasgow. At that meeting they were told that the Government had just given the go ahead for every CCTV camera in the UK that had the capability to be networked or connected to a land line or fiber optic to be tied into a central server that the police and secret service had access to.

Now it is probably still a few years away but the technology exists to do all this now (I am an engineer and I work in the communication field) .Think about the implications of this you will not be able to drive or walk any where without some agency knowing where you are and when you where there .The CCTV cameras are using face recognition software and have been for the last five years in all of the UKs major cities.

So basically you will never be able to speed again because the registration recognition software will be able to time you from point A to point B and work out that your journey should have taken you 25 minuets not 15 and you wont be able to hide from the ticket collector because your face will flash up the minuet you walk in front of a camera.

Of course all this wonderfully expensive hardware and software will only ever be used in the event of a crime or a terrorist act or so my wife and a hundred other police officers where told at that meeting.

Rusty

Freedom is the basic right of every one on this planet
Freedom of speech is the right of every one
Freedom to practice ones beliefs is the right of every one
Freedom to be in individual and have ones own thoughts is the right of every one
Freedom is about having and making ones own choices
So why do the Politicians and the Holy men of this world feel the need to tell us what to believe in, what to think, what to say, what is best for us and what choices we make?
YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL START MAKING YOUR OWN CHOICES
YOU START THINKING FOR YOURSELF
YOU BELIVE IN WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIVE IN
YOU START ASKING QUESTIONS OF YOUR HOLY MAN AND POLITICIN
MAKE 2010 A MORE ENLIGHTEND AND LESS SUBSERVIENT YEAR FOR YOU
Old 10-19-2010, 02:33 PM

Eek. Starting to sound all very Big-Brother-esque isn't it? I had no idea our country was that bad..