Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2008, 02:21 PM
I work for God

Angry The Giant Pedophile Conspiracy.

You are about to go to a world that few have been privy to.

You are about to hear the confession of a Colonel's wife.

Perhaps the most eye opening interview I have seen on the

trafficking of children and indoctrination to homosexuality in

secret societies, including Caps and Gowns, and Skull and Bones.

Kay Griggs.
http://www.indybay.org/olduploads/griggs_part_1.wmv
http://www.indybay.org/olduploads/griggs_part_2.wmv

Old 02-19-2008, 02:48 PM
I work for God

Default Re: The Giant Pedophile Conspiracy.

In the video, Kay Griggs talks about the evil General Carl Steiner, and him training
black ops guys in Beiruit for the Waco event.

Quote:
SIR JOHN KEEGAN: I wondered was the lessons were that you learned from Beirut - there's no good negotiating or talking to them. The only thing they really understand is you hitting them as hard as they're trying to hit you.

DONALD RUMSFELD: Absolutely. And finding them where they are, and rooting them out. And that's what the President has understood from day one, and is about. That is what is happening, is some people are using the word "pre-emption" as though it is proactive.

In a sense, someone can say that, but the reality is, the only way to defend yourself is by going after them where they are. Because otherwise, you change your whole way of life. You're no longer a free person. You're living in a cave and hiding, behind barricades, and things over your buildings, and not being able to go out in the morning.

SIR JOHN KEEGAN: Would it be a judgment of yours that, paradoxically, the terrorist leadership is more timorous than the terrorist foot soldier? That if you can threaten the terrorist leader, you may be able to strike a deadly blow at the network?

DONALD RUMSFELD: I think the answer is "probably". The terrorist leadership leads, and they lead by having the foot soldier go out and kill themselves, and get killed. And they hold their coats, and tell them that they're going to go to Heaven.

One would think that they have a certain respect for their own lives and their own importance, and therefore, they're protective of themselves, and that's why people like UBL [Osama bin Laden] and [Mullah] Omar seem to move every six, eight, 10, 12 hours. Not because they like to travel, I don't think, but they're survivalists. They want to live. So we just have to keep after them. What were you doing in Beirut?

SIR JOHN KEEGAN: Curiously, I was writing an article for the Atlantic Monthly, which was then the highest paying magazine in the world. But I have, you're quite right, been in other war zones, but nothing has ever made me as frightened as Beirut.

DONALD RUMSFELD: The fellow who finally got me out of there was Brigadier General Carl Steiner, who was then head of our special forces and was travelling with me for a period.
Source: 'You can only defend by finding terrorists and rooting them out' - Telegraph

Why is the Waco event important?
Quote:
. Two of the Branch Davidian village members had been able to hack into the
Pentagon/CIA/FBI Black Ops databases, and discovered that the CIA with the
utilization of the CIA's Buffalo Airlines, were daily transferring Cocaine,
laundered money, special operations agents, kidnaped children for CIA
pedophile programs, and arms at the World War Two runway that bordered the
Branch Davidian Village.
Source: The elites had to have the Branch Davidian Village eliminated because:

Did people forget about the 1989 White House Homosexual Prostitution Scandal?

Quote:
The following archive paints a chilling portrait of what is really going on in the upper echelons of the ruling elite here in America. The story involves children from orphanages in Nebraska being flown around the United States by top Republican officials in order to engage in child sex orgies with America's ruling elite. It is a fact that during the 1980's, child sexual services were provided by top Republican officials to key, bureaucrats and diplomats but most importantly, there is a chilling proximity of all of these events and personalities, to the President of the United States at the time, George H.W. Bush. And there have been victims who claim that the President himself engaged in the activities. It is a tale of child sex, murder, espionage, blackmail, and huge payoffs. And all the players are involved. From the White House to the CIA to the media barrons to the Republican elite - right down to the orphanages where they procured their victims.
Source: http://www.stumbleupon.com/demo/#url...p/franklin.htm
Old 02-20-2008, 04:23 PM
I work for God

Default Oh my Gosch!

Johnny Gosch, Jeff Gannon, Hunter Thompson
Johnny Gosch, Jeff Gannon, Hunter Thompson and the unraveling of a troubling tale.

And of course, we can't forget Paul Bonacci
WARNING-Very Graphic!
http://www.stumbleupon.com/demo/#url...p/franklin.htm

Yes, the rabbit hole is very deep.

Just wait till we get to the Great White Brotherhood (GWB)
and the connection with our beloved prez GW Bush (GWB)
Old 02-21-2008, 08:59 AM

The great Dr.Hunter S. Thompson would not agree on this, and if you look at the facts, Hunter S. was not scared of death. He was sick, and he was fed up. The other thing is that his wife heard him loading the gun, on the phone, like she told the police. There were also people in the house, that heard the shot, his son Juan who said it sounded like a book hitting the floor. Then people start "but that must be a silencer!", and they forget that it will sound muffled if you stick the gun inside your mouth.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:01 AM
I work for God

What I so great about Hunter S Thompson?
Old 02-24-2008, 05:42 AM

For me he is/was a great writer, thats why.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Illuminati Assasinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post

Be Careful who you choose as your sources . I am not saying/questioning their whole arguments as false but i noticed one little bit of false info on their page when they were describing Lon Horiuchi.

Quote:
The Japanese American contract FBI sniper (one of four of the government snipers who were used to kill off the fleeing women and children from the burning Branch Davidian village complex) named Lon Horiuchi was the same sniper who had murdered Weaver's wife at Ruby Ridge Idaho. Lon Horiuchi like most FBI/CIA elimination operatives had been psychological profiled by the FBI/CIA for hating white Caucasians due to his having grown up in World War Two Internment Camp.

The claim he grew up in an internment camp is false because he was born June 9 1954 almost 8 years after the last camp was closed.
This is the only indescrepancy I found

All War Is Deception - Sun Tzu

The Worst Thing In This World, Next To Anarchy, Is Government - Henry Ward Beecher

In The Absence Of Justice, What Is Sovereignty But Organized Robbery - Saint Augustine
Old 06-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Male Member

FACT: Hunster S Thompson (not his real name!) was an Illuminati defector.
"Now his breath goes," and some say, "No."