Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2005, 04:52 AM

Default Jon Stewart on CNN's "Crossfire"

I enjoyed this clip from CNN's "debate" program Crossfire when they're trying to catch Jon Stewart out and failing desperately!
I don't agree for a split second Kerry would've made a better president or changed anything in American foreign or domestic policy, like Stewart seems to be convinced about. Also, I think that even if he's right in blaming CNN for being a part of the State propaganda machinery, he himself is part of the entertainment/media distraction, what with writing national bestsellers and all. He's obviously been ALLOWED to criticize UP TO A CERTAIN EXTENT government policy, just like they allowed Michael Moore to do the same. He does it better than Moore, though.
<a href="http://homepage.mac.com/njenson/movies/jonstewartcrossfire.html">John Stewart on Crossfire Telling it like it is</a>

Old 03-23-2005, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Jon Stewart on CNN's "Crossfire"

Who can we really believe/trust??

Anyone in the media sooner or later discovers that they are part of the propaganda machinery. Except --maybe-- for the local 'weather girl'. (She doesn't know that she -along with the weather is controlled.) But give her some time too!, and let her bloom.

Like Nicole Kidman's character said in one of her movies, "you're nobody unless you are on TV"
This was just a small reality verbage to what the really big picture is.

Once you are there, you are "invited in" into the biggest family of hoax-sters!! Liars!!
And you are 'hooked' in.

I enjoyed watching/listening to Jon Stewart in the early years, but then I thought I began to see some "thread" running through him too!!

Just my opinion/comment. get_real