Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2008, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Okay, I didn't log in so I was able to view your post RedRat. When you place a member on your ignore list, if you're not logged in, you can still view their comments.

Yes, I could just ignore your comment of my own free will, but I think maybe you should tell everyone who reads this site, why you seem to be against the NWO, but when it comes to Springsteen and mind control within the Music Industry, you seem to take what I write about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and his role in my childhood personally and start with the name calling.

It's almost as if you have some vested interest in this matter.

It's more transparent than looking through a pane of glass.

The liar and the fraud who is just the same as THEM would be Springsteen, not me, my friend.

I have no reason to LIE about having been a victim of a mind control program or Springsteen and the rest of the perverts.

As far as the bible, I have versed my opinion about it and you seem to think that OPINIONS aren't allowed on this forum.

It's MY opinion about the bible and, you know what, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

You might want to think about that next time you post a comment.

After all, calling me a LIAR and a FRAUD is just your opinion and your opinion, my friend, doesn't matter as far as this issue is concerned.
First of all BA, I'm not your friend, you've alluded to that rather conveniently the last few or more post's of yours. THIS IS"NT A STUPID FRIEND/DIMWIT SITE LIKE THE OTHER FORUMS, NEVER HAS BEEN, My entire time on this forum I've read your Music Mind control thread with one thought, if not more in mind, and that is, WHY IN THE HELL DOES SHE SAY ALL THIS EVIDENCE EXIST, THAT YOU HAVE SECRETLY HIDDDEN IN SAFE HANDS, AND THIS AND THAT, AND YET AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF YOU SAYING THIS, THAT MORON SPRINGSTEEN IS STILL A "FREE MAN?" But, you know what, I don't give a crap whether your story is true or not??? I will take what you say, AND ONLY BELIEVE IT, WHEN I SEE THE MORON SPRINGSTEEN BEHIND BARS, BUT SOMEHOW, I DOUBT THAT WOULD HAPPEN. Somehow, BA, because you do have a gift for GAB AND WRITING, I SENSE YOU WILL EAT ME UP LITERALLY with your writing skills, and that's fine, more power to you. And for what it's worth, I KNOW THERE IS A HIDDEN CONTROL POWER BEHIND ALOT OF MUSIC, ESPECIALLY ROCK AND POP MUSIC, That's a given, you've made the lyrics of the moron Springsteen very real to the public, as far as you commenting on the BIBLE, of course your entitled to opinion there, it would help though to EXPLAIN WHY YOU BELIEVE JESUS NEVER EXISTED??? OF COURSE I KNOW YOU WON'T, because your "ENTITLED NOT TO" And for my use of LIAR AND FRAUD, this is a use of words that describe my OPINION OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS, against the moron Springsteen,... BA, don't you think that writing endlessly about the CONCERTS of B Springsteen, AND OPINIONS of the posters at BtX , that you seem to think are targeting you personally in some Cryptic way, is somewhat BIZARRE IN THE CONCEPT in that YOU VOLUNTARILY GO THERE DAY AFTER DAY, REPORTING on those people behavior, as if ANYONE WITH WORKING BRAINS could care about??? I know your writing skills are impressive and very polite in nature BA, you know mine, (if I indeed have any, I suspect not) am not polite. Nor, do I have to be polite to anyone here. Even though I try my best. I will summarize everything I'm trying to explain here by these words here...... YOUR ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THAT INDIVIDUAL WON'T HOLD UP IN A REAL COURT OF LAW, WHY SHOULD A ACTUAL THINKING PERSON LIKE MYSELF HOLD YOUR ACCUSATIONS UP AS REAL WITHOUT SUBSTANTIVE PROOF. And now you can POLITELY PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST, i have no idea what you were reffering to earlier, I NEVER PUT ANYONE ON A IGNORE LIST, I have made my logging in 'invisible' which is a feature of this new forum, anyone can do that if they want.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:59 PM

Because they do.

They are the most powerful and wealthy group of people on the face of the planet.

Those of bloodline, of course, control our world.

Those who are not of bloodline, or do not know they are Jewish, are used as agents.

Those who are a part of the Illuminati bloodline, secret government, what have you, orchestrated the Holocaust for the Jewish masters. They killed millions of their own kind; drove those whom they didn't execute to a new Homeland where they could be further persecuted and used as pawns after they robbed them of their possessions and left them homeless and poor.

In this way, speaking negatively about a JEW is to be labeled anti-semitic.

HITLER was JEWISH.

He was a pawn and supposedly suicided after they were done with him.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:46 AM
Male Member

"Now his breath goes," and some say, "No."
Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM

Jews don't run the world, The most powerful man in the world is Jhonny Depp, and as for who in the hell voted for bush a second time hahahahahhahahaha. I'm sure those folks have maps in there top drawers so they can get dressed in the morning.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:22 AM

Trojanman.. The Rothschild's run the world. They created the created the Federal Reserve, the Trilateral Commission, they financed Hitler, They financed Communism. They financed Israel.
They financed the Rockefeller's.. Wolrd wide their wealth is estimated at $300 Trillion.

They have run the world for three hundred years.

They are considered The kings of the Jews.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:41 PM

I just posted.. Saying the Rothschild's are the God of the Jews and it disappeared.. This place has been taken over by spooks.. See you in a year or so.. If you delete posts .. Fuck You guys that are doing it. Bye Bye !
Old 06-26-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sablefish View Post
I just posted.. Saying the Rothschild's are the God of the Jews and it disappeared.. This place has been taken over by spooks.. See you in a year or so.. If you delete posts .. Fuck You guys that are doing it. Bye Bye !
I see your post, sablefish.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:39 PM

The other day I made a post on JIMBO's mind control programming thread and encountered the same problem.

I searched for and found the thread; made a post and the thread was nowhere to be seen on the front page.

I found the thread again, reposted and it then made the front page.

I also made a comment on the thread about the "disappearing act" that had taken place.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:48 PM

I don't love Jews.. as far as i am concerned .. They always lie to me and cheat me, because I am not one of them.. I would like to be one of them but they won't let me.. So I say screw'em.

I would like to think of myself as God's gift to the world.. as they seem too... But they won't let me into their club, because I am not an Ashkenazi.... Russian Israeli mafia member. (If you ain't an ashkanazi.. You ain't nobody0!!! Do a check on who runs the Homeland Security.. Do a check of who is the attorney General... These are the guys that got away with letting the dancing Israelis.. Skip back to Israel to proclaim that they were there to "document the video of the .. The destruction of 911...

Damn, I hate it when that happens... I guess I will have to continue to be a bumb... (Like everybody else that isn't in on the take)..Good Luck suckers.. You have been had.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:52 PM

Default Jews & Non-Jews

Throughout history 2 different kinds of people have grown, but we look at them as all being Jew. Check out the Khazar-people, and you'll understand a lot better!! Zionism, study that too!! Because the Bible says that the Jews are God's chosen people, everybody gets stressed when a Jew is involved, but make the difference between Khazars & Jews, and study which group wants what, and you'll understand the Holocaust better!
Skull & Bones has Immense Power, that's for sure. At one of the most prominent universities, Yale, the members are recruited, and it's for life. Total secrecy is The rule. But you know too that things are hidden, want to be revealed. I have made a site myself to share information & knowledge with everyone, and I'm sure you will find something that starts your interest, there is over 100 hours of documentaries there for you to see!!

Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP??