Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2005, 04:27 AM

Default The Fantasy World

Peace be upon you,

Movies,videogames, comics,hobbies, intoxicants and all kinds of entertainment, why are they so prevalent in our modern world today?

Maybe the people are not happy, that's why they seek refuge in the world of the illusion, the fantasy world? or is it more serious than that?

Quran gives us a clue,

[33:72] We have offered the responsibility (freedom of choice) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they refused to bear it, and were afraid of it. But the human being accepted it; he was transgressing, ignorant.

The test that we voluntarily chose to accept was to come to this earth, see a live demonstration of Satan's ability as a god and then make up our minds, God or Satan has power?. It seems that the test is so difficult to the majority that they have backed away.

Here is the idea simply put, Satan claimed that all the creatures in his dominion have inherent powers of their own (independent of God), thus all we have to do is to seek these creatures and he promised that they will grant us what we want.

People who buy this idea, spend most of their lives seeking benefit from the creatures, they ask people for jobs, they ask jobs for money, they ask money for security and happiness, yet with no avail!

Simply because Satan's claim is false, he is the master liar and his claim that all the creatures are (gods) on their own is utterly false.

No creature can harm or benefit without God's permission, thus when you ask somebody or someone for a benefit, with your mind focused on him or it as the source of this benefit (totally disregarding the real source, God) your attempts will fail miserably, driving you to seek escape in the fantasy world!

Yet the fantasy world, being based on a lie/no meaning (e.g: the movies) in turn cannot grant any satisfaction, cannot fill the gap inside of us.

Our souls need something, needs meanings (& feelings) to be fed, none but God can grant these unseen things, when we turn to things and people for satisfaction, we end up more empty than we began with, in a vicious downward spiral, ending only in hell.

Isn't it about time to ask the real source, God alone for help? to believe in one god, and discard the worship of all the idols?

[24:39] As for those who disbelieve, their works are like a mirage in the desert. A thirsty person thinks that it is water. But when he reaches it, he finds that it is nothing, and he finds GOD there instead, to requite him fully for his works. GOD is the most efficient reckoner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 03-20-2005, 06:24 AM

Default Re: The Fantasy World

Hello Ahmad

Yes this is true, and to be honest with you I am in the process of realizing this.

A friend of mine has shown me that there are four aspects to happiness in the world and these aspects are a balance of the Physical, the Intellectual, the Emotional, all brought together by the Spiritual. Without the Spiritual bond the other three are misguided, and that Spiritual bond is only found through the love of God (and only God).

In addition, the process of forgiveness works on similar lines.

Let me explain the view.

Letís imagine that you have done something wrong. If you realize your error (intellectual) and feel regret for it (Emotional), and then do something to rectify it or change your ways (Physical), you shall be granted forgiveness through the Spirit of Godís Love.

However, if you donít really mean it (Emotional), or really understand it (Intellectual), or try to improve upon yourself (Physical), why should you be given forgiveness? (Spiritual)

What do you say Ahmad? What does anyone have to say for that matter?
Old 03-20-2005, 07:42 AM

Peace be upon you Dave,

I totally agree, in order to restore the harmony of God's design to ourselves, we have to align our mind/heart with our body.

Every human being has a Jinn-companion with him always, why? God designed the test so that the Jinns (more inclined to follow Satan, they are his descendants, more on my website) must follow the leadership of the human being (Satan was the companion of Adam who refused to serve him).

The voices we hear inside our heads (e.g: the ideas to see the things and people as ends in themselves, thus become obsessed with or afraid of them) are not ours! they are the Jinn-companion inviting us to follow him, if we do follow the evil idea and act upon it, we are actually distorting God's design of "the human being in control of his heart/mind).

The action (physical) itself is the product (physical manifestation) of this power struggle on who's in control of the mind/heart (called Fu'ad in Arabic).

We maybe very familiar with this evil voice (our Jinn-companion's) to the extent that we can't recognize who is who!

People who drink (or abuse any kind of intoxicants, drugs..etc) are actually giving their Jinn-companion free access to their mind/heart, thus all the ideas they are thinking of during this intoxication are their Jinn's, not theirs!

How many people can recognize this difference? only a few and they are the righteous, who seek refuge in God from the whispers of the devils and hold on to the rope of God as much as they can.

The worst misery is to think of things and people as ends in themselves (gods) because they being created, are unstable and will inflict misery through loss or abuse on the individual idolizing them.

When we act upon the Jinn devils' invitations, we are worshipping them.

[34:40] On the day when He summons them all, He will say to the angels, "Did these people worship you?"
[34:41] They will answer, "Be You glorified. You are our Lord and Master, not them. Instead, they were worshiping the jinns; most of them were believers therein."

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-22-2005, 10:25 AM

It amazes me how people are so willing to heed the advice of a pagan like Ahmed.

He bows to a 7th century 'moon' god named Allah. "Thou shalt have no other gods before me," declares the Lord. "You shall not bow down to them."

Islam's pagan god Allah was created by Mohammed, who did away with the other 360 pagan gods bowed to in Arabia. Mohammed kept the one pagan god in an attempt to form a monotheistic religion.

Bowing to Allah is a violation of the commandments and God always deals harshly with those who bow to false gods.

Stay away from pagan gods and false dogmas, and people like Ahmed.
Old 03-23-2005, 05:46 AM

[5:17] Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is the Messiah, the son of Mary. Say, "Who could oppose GOD if He willed to annihilate the Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone on earth?" To GOD belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them. He creates whatever He wills. GOD is Omnipotent.

--------------------------------------------------

From the thread "Submission, the religion that is destined to prevail"

Peace,

I will here try to answer some of the questions as well as the disinformation, but i have to say that there will be no useless argument between me and you, as Satan thrives on the never-ending (I am better than he) conflicts.

So God willing, i will present the Truth, and whoever wishes to take heed, may God guide him or her. As for those who turn away, then i say "bear witness that i submit to the Lord of the universe ALONE".

1- 55132 quoted: "Allah in fact, was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters."

Let's see if that is true from the scripture claimed to be from "Allah" the moon-god !:

[59:24] He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.

Well why would the moon-god say that EVERYTHING in the heavens and the earth glorify him ?

[6:102] Such is GOD your Lord, there is no god except He, the Creator of all things. You shall worship Him alone. He is in control of all things.

Why would the moon-god say that he is the CREATOR of all things ??

[22:18] Do you not realize that to GOD prostrates everyone in the heavens and the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the mountains, and the trees, and the animals, and many people? Many others among the people are committed to doom. Whomever GOD shames, none will honor him. Everything is in accordance with GOD's will.

???

------------------------------------

2- 55312 quoted: "Given the amount of artifacts concerning the worship of this Moon-god, it is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria."

I have no doubt that this could be very much a fact, since God mentioned many civilizations in His Quran that were annihilated because of worshipping (the visible) creatures instead of Him Alone. what would make the Sumerians any different that the Pharaons.

Satan's ministers of disinformation use our inability to concentrate for a long time, to flood us with alot of INFO., then suddenly jump to the point (DISINFO.) they want us to accept! but if we reverence God, He will guide us to the Truth, and help us in seeing the Truth from falsehood,

55132 quoted: "Thousands of inscriptions from walls and rocks in Northern Arabia have also been collected. Reliefs and votive bowls used in worship of the "daughters of Allah" have also been discovered. The three daughters, al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat are sometimes depicted together with Allah the Moon-god represented by a crescent moon above them. The archeological evidence demonstrates that the dominant religion of Arabia was the cult of the Moon-god."

Let's try to find out what does "the moon-god!" say about these daughters in his alleged book:

[53:19] Compare this with the female idols Allaat and Al-`Uzzah.

[53:20] And Manaat, the third one.

[53:21] Do you have sons, while He has these as daughters?

[53:22] What a disgraceful distribution!

[53:23] These are but names that you made up, you and your forefathers. GOD never authorized such a blasphemy. They follow conjecture, and personal desire, when the true guidance has come to them herein from their Lord.

[53:24] What is it that the human being desires?

[53:25] To GOD belongs both the Hereafter, and this world.

[53:26] Not even the angels in heaven possess authority to intercede. The only ones permitted by GOD are those who act in accordance with His will and His approval.

From the above it is clear that the unforgivable sin of the Arabs before Muhammad was their idolizing (the alleged daughters of God) and thinking that by reverencing them, the idols could intercede on behalf of them.

In the last verse above, God warns that nobody and nothing can intercede, you are bound by your own works (no idol can help you on the day of judgment).

--------------------------------

3- Then 55132 quoted: "While they worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Moon-god was the chief deity. Mecca was in fact built as a shrine for the Moon-god."

Here is what i understand from Quran and history, the Arabs living around the Kabah (the shrine of God built by Abraham in ancient times), mixed two belief systems together.

While they claimed that they are following Abraham's footsteps and worshipping God, they also continued worshipping idols (that they may have inherited from the Sumerians) besides God. When Muhammad warned them against worshipping idols besides God, they persecuted him.

To trace this in the only proven book in the world, let's reflect upon the following:

1- Abraham warned his people (maybe the Sumerians) from worshipping idols beside God,

Abraham

[6:74] Recall that Abraham said to his father Azar, "How could you worship statues as gods? I see that you and your people have gone far astray."

[6:75] We showed Abraham the marvels of the heavens and the earth, and blessed him with certainty:

[6:76] When the night fell, he saw a shining planet. "Maybe this is my Lord," he said. When it disappeared, he said, "I do not like (gods) that disappear."

[6:77] When he saw the moon rising, he said, "Maybe this is my Lord!" When it disappeared, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will be with the strayers."

[6:78] When he saw the sun rising, he said, "This must be my Lord. This is the biggest." But when it set, he said, "O my people, I denounce your idolatry.

[6:79] "I have devoted myself absolutely to the One who initiated the heavens and the earth; I will never be an idol worshiper."

[6:80] His people argued with him. He said, "Do you argue with me about GOD, after He has guided me? I have no fear of the idols you set up. Nothing can happen to me, unless my Lord wills it. My Lord's knowledge encompasses all things. Would you not take heed?

[6:81] "Why should I fear your idols? It is you who should be afraid, since you worship instead of GOD idols that are utterly powerless to help you. Which side is more deserving of security, if you know?"

[6:82] Those who believe, and do not pollute their belief with idol worship, have deserved the perfect security, and they are truly guided.

[6:83] Such was our argument, with which we supported Abraham against his people. We exalt whomever we will to higher ranks. Your Lord is Most Wise, Omniscient.

[6:84] And we granted him Isaac and Jacob, and we guided both of them. Similarly, we guided Noah before that, and from his descendants (we guided) David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron. We thus reward the righteous.

[6:85] Also, Zachariah, John, Jesus, and Elias; all were righteous.

[6:86] And Ismail, Elisha, Jonah, and Lot; each of these we distinguished over all the people.

[6:87] From among their ancestors, their descendants, and their siblings, we chose many, and we guided them in a straight path.

[6:88] Such is GOD's guidance, with which He guides whomever He chooses from among His servants. Had any of them fallen into idolatry, their works would have been nullified.

[6:89] Those were the ones to whom we have given the scripture, wisdom, and prophethood. If these people disbelieve, we will substitute others in their place, and the new people will not be disbelievers.

I don't ask you for a wage, i give you the Truth from your only God, how could you deviate like Abraham's people and worship idols besides their Creator?. Jesus was no more than a righteous human messenger, why do you idolize a creature instead of God??

-------------------------------------------

The article mixes truth with falsehood, it is indeed a fact that the Arabs before Muhammad worshipped idols (they must have inherited this false belief from the Sumerians), but they also worshipped God (they inherited Monotheism from Abraham), they called God (Allaah) which means "God" or The god, in Arabic (Arabic is my mother-tongue by the way).

55312 quoted: ""Why is Allah never defined in the Qur'an? Why did Muhammad assume that the pagan Arabs already knew who Allah was?""

The main idea of "Submission" is the belief in the unseen. The test entails that only the truthful, only the sincere will FEEL that God is the only God with their hearts.

As for the wicked who are stuck in the visible illusion, they need a visible god, to worship him!

[2:1] A.L.M.
[2:1] This scripture is infallible; a beacon for the righteous;
[2:3] who believe in the unseen, observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and from our provisions to them, they give to charity.

The Children of Israel fell in the same trap, they wanted to see God, out of having doubts,

[4:153] The people of the scripture challenge you to bring down to them a book from the sky! They have asked Moses for more than that, saying, "Show us GOD, physically." Consequently, the lightning struck them, as a consequence of their audacity. Additionally, they worshiped the calf, after all the miracles they had seen. Yet, we pardoned all this. We supported Moses with profound miracles.

Reflect on this conversation between Moses and Pharaoh, the tyrant who didn't believe in the unseen, Pharaoh wanted a visible god to believe,

Moses

[26:23] Pharaoh said, "What is the Lord of the universe?"

[26:24]He said, "The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and everything between them. You should be certain about this."

[26:25] He said to those around him, "Did you hear this?"

[26:26]He said, "Your Lord and the Lord of your ancestors."

[26:27] He said, "Your messenger who is sent to you is crazy."

[26:28]He said, "The Lord of the east and the west, and everything between them, if you understand."

[26:29] He said, "If you accept any god, other than me, I will throw you in the prison."

[26:30]He said, "What if I show you something profound?"

[26:31] He said, "Then produce it, if you are truthful."

[26:32]He then threw his staff, whereupon it became a profound snake.

[26:33]And he took out his hand, and it was white to the beholders.

[26:34] He said to the elders around him, "This is an experienced magician.

---------------------------------------

Conclusion:

The article is based on mere conjecture, and trying to jump to conclusions from archeological evidence,

1- Did the Arabs before Muhammad worship God, the same God of Abraham? Yes, they did.

2- Did they pollute and nullify their worship with worshippping idols (the daughters of god) besides Him? yes they did, and that's why Muhammad was persecuted when he warned them against idolatry.

3- Who built the Kabah in Mecca? Abraham and his son, Ismail did,

[2:127] As Abraham raised the foundations of the shrine, together with Ismail (they prayed): "Our Lord, accept this from us. You are the Hearer, the Omniscient.

4- Was Abraham Christian, or Jewish?

[3:67] Abraham was neither Jewish, nor Christian; he was a monotheist submitter. He never was an idol worshiper.

5- Did Abraham reverence saints, prophets or dead people?

[2:135] They said, "You have to be Jewish or Christian, to be guided." Say, "We follow the religion of Abraham - monotheism - he never was an idol worshiper.

Old 03-23-2005, 01:54 PM

Assume for a moment there is a god. Assume that god selects as his messenger a merchants son. Assume there is a dought. Assume the merchants son controls access to large food stocks. Assume he has a "Jesus" complex. Meet Muhammad.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)