Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2005, 07:51 PM

Default Re:Michael Schiavo is a fucking EVIL scummy bastard!

Okay . . . I see what you mean, no_hope . . . but lets forget about the rest of the world for the time being. Lets forget about the decisions made 10-15 years ago.

Lets look at what Terry is facing right now.

She can't move, save for blinking and smiling and swallowing. She can't go out for a simple walk in the park. She can't go to the bathroom by herself. she can't bathe herself. For the most part . . . the only thing she is doing right now, as cruel as it sounds, is providing money to a hospital, doctors, and tax collectors. Her parents want her to live, and I'm sure I know why. No parent wants to outlive their kids. This is just human nature. But the parents, as well as congress, the hospital and the doctors are being selfish. If Terry was a fully functioning adult, neither the government or the hospital or the doctors would give 2 shits about her, becasue she's not drawing money into the system. That's why congress is getting involved. It must be costing the insurance company 20,000 per day to keep her alive. That's enough to keep 5 floors of nurses and doctors paid for (salary).

What people should ask themselves is . . . if you were in her position RIGHT NOW . . . how would you feel? If it were me, I'd like to die. Most people who would want to live through this, would be worried about what's on the other side. People whose consiences are not yet clear . . . who have a fear of going to hell for the things they have done in their life would want to stay here as long as possible to try to make up for these wrongs.

NOW, HAS ANYONE ASKED TERRY WHAT THE FUCK SHE WANTS? I think that she should have the final say so . . . not the husband, not the parents, not the doctors, and as for the government, what the fuck do they care?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 03-22-2005, 08:07 PM

The govt. stands to gain if she dies from starvation/dehydration because that opens the door to killing off others who are seen as useless-eaters. Michael Schiavo stands to gain from her death cuz he gets the 20 mil. The hospice that she's staying at stands to gain because they'll then have another bed for a paying customer. This whole case riddled with corruption.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 03-23-2005, 02:25 AM

Yeah, I guess you're right . . . but a bird in hand is worth two in the bush . . . she's a 'sure thing' . . . Ah, I don't care anymore. I just hope that she dies before her soul becomes bitter from all this shit going on about her. These demons we have in government prolly won't let her die until she's pissed off at God for her situation, anyhow.

KEEP THE FAITH, TERRY! GOD LOVES YOU!

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 03-23-2005, 03:00 PM

Default Re:Fucking goulish society we live in!

Well of course Terri's feeling unbearable pain right now because she's dying of starvation and dehydration. This is her sixth day without food or water. It looks like those who want her death will get their wish soon enough. :-(
Why stop at Terri, why not kill off everyone in currently residing in a hospice or insane asylum?
Shit, why stop there? Why not kill off everyone with disabilities and even people over age 65? We already live in a society where we sacrifice our kids on the alter of convenience, so Terri must not matter. Fucking goulish society! It's Stalin's Russia and Hitler's Germany all over again. :evil:
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...