Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2004, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Why must I convert???

no offence meant or taken and dude I am not Jewish.

I just don't like anyone telling me what to think so i try not to do it.

I voice my opinion, and that is exactly what it is my perspective.

It is true there are all types of traps to lure people into religion... seems honesty is very rarely used when attracting people to cults and satanic crap; always half truths and half lies.

Peace Bruv

Mary XXX

Old 12-14-2004, 10:22 AM

The Jews have done a lot with much less, but that does not make them superior in God's eyes. The Jews were favored by God to lead all of mankind to his worship. They have failed miserably in this mission. They have chose to do the opposite of what God wanted. Instead of leading man to God's worship they created a religion that they use to lead mankind to worship them. As I stated earlier, the first revelation in the Holy Quran is to read. Allah wants humanity to be educated. So if the Jews have this great knowledge then there obligation is to share it with humanity. Due to a small number of them in the leadership they refuse God's demand out of arrogance. So 666, the Holy Quran invites the Jews to return back to the worship of God. There are some Jews who have answered the call. but there is that siniter few who are set on enslaving mankind for their benefit.

peace
Old 12-14-2004, 10:33 AM

Akbar what do we you believe we

should do to correct this situation ?
Old 12-14-2004, 11:47 AM

If you are Jewish and you are wise. Then you should be able to see for yourself that there is a group amongs you that are teaching against the revelations Moses (prayers and peace upon him) brought to the Jews. Your teachings state that there should be nothing associated with God. Yet, the Jews who began Christianity associated Jesus with God. The gentiles did not know any better, they were pagans before Christianity. Those Jews did know better, but they thought up a scheme to conquer the Romans. So they invented a religion to conquer them. They control the minds, hearts, and souls, of the gentiles. I know they laugh when they hear a white christian racist defaming Jews. I know they laugh to themselves to say if they were smart they would realize that if they say Jesus is the son of god, then god himself have to be Jewish. Like father, like son?
The best way to stop this madness is to educate the people, but it will be extremely hard to inform someone that their belief was a lie given to them to enslave them. No matter how much reasoning you bring, it will only lead them to further madness. The down fall of western civilization will not be Islam, it will be their understanding of God given to them through Christianity. It was designed to lead them to worship Isreal as the true god. Thank God I came to reason.

peace
Old 12-14-2004, 12:12 PM

Akbar,

I beg to differ. I worship God and God alone.

Keep arguing the toss over religion... be politicians. Don't forget you're not supposed to focus on God or heaven or peace or hope.

You keep pointing out who is wrong. I am a deluded brainwashed Christian, you would assume? Give over.

I ask again what is the promise of the Quran war or peace.

Hello?

Lights on and the moslem ain't answering the christian. I'll see you in heaven, my moslem brother. You are in for a rude awakening. Apparently, so are most.

God doesn't have any favorites you dummies. You'll learn one day.

mary XXX
Old 12-14-2004, 01:59 PM

------------------------------------------
God doesn't have any favorites you dummies.
------------------------------------------

lol please no insults we are all passionate

about seeking peace in this world.

History and reality is clear that God IS a racist

because the revelation was made to a race. This

is fact. The question is which race.
Old 12-14-2004, 03:51 PM

My apologies,please accept.

I guess this racist god and this chosen race is what humanity is dying to find out about.

Take care, God Bless

666 you said ita ll. What more can I add after that comment?

God Day

Mary XXX
Old 12-15-2004, 04:29 AM

You should repent to God for such a blasphemy!

You said: "History and reality is clear that God IS a racist because the revelation was made to a race. This is fact. The question is which race."

Satan is RACIST, Satan stresses on the differences between us to make us bully, attack and eventually kill each other. His desire is to e-rase the human race.

The only criteria that God mentions in His Quran to distinguish between people is REVERENCE,

Unfortunately the majority are stuck in the visible, and duped by Satan to attack anybody who is different. They failed the test miserably.

[49:13] O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most reverent. GOD is Omniscient, Cognizant.

The verse says it all, all the differences (gender, race, colour, language...etc) are meant as a test, those who cannot see past the visible, are worshipping Satan. As for the reverent they can recognize the sincere regardless of their looks or bloodlines.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-15-2004, 08:21 AM

Ahmad, my Moslem brother... we are on the same page... at last

And what of those who cannot see past religion?

Peace
Mary XXX
Old 07-08-2008, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marypopinz View Post

Remember not to judge, that God's job. If you believe you are speaking the truth, all the power to you. And don't ask me again to turn away from my brother, Jesus Christ, who showed me God's love.

Mary XXX

I just got a great e-mail on judging;

[ Christians should judge and Christians should not judge- both are true. ]

Should Christians Judge?