Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2008, 08:48 PM

Thumbs down The Television Trap

Of course Television is chock full of subliminal messages which control the mindless masses, forcing them into a never ending cycle of work, spend, work spend, work, spend, and so I don't watch television.

But now They are forcing people to take some little converter box into their homes in order to get reception. Obviously this is a method of monitoring and control. It probably has video and audio bugs, as well as sending out low frequency waves that condition the mind making people pliable and malleable and more susceptible to subliminal orders.

What's ridiculous about it is the sheer number of people who are blindly following along. The transformation will be completed by 2009. Are YOU going to be one of the sheeple??

Old 07-09-2008, 08:52 PM

Default Re: The Television Trap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedra View Post
Of course Television is chock full of subliminal messages which control the mindless masses, forcing them into a never ending cycle of work, spend, work spend, work, spend, and so I don't watch television.

But now They are forcing people to take some little converter box into their homes in order to get reception. Obviously this is a method of monitoring and control. It probably has video and audio bugs, as well as sending out low frequency waves that condition the mind making people pliable and malleable and more susceptible to subliminal orders.

What's ridiculous about it is the sheer number of people who are blindly following along. The transformation will be completed by 2009. Are YOU going to be one of the sheeple??
How is it a method of monitoring and control?
Old 07-09-2008, 08:59 PM

Answered in my opening post.

Quote:
video and audio bugs, as well as sending out low frequency waves that condition the mind making people pliable and malleable and more susceptible to subliminal orders.
Television is a mind trap. Why do you think the world toddles around after one another, conforming. conforming to what? Who decides what the masses should conform to, and how do you think so many simply fall into line? It's not the nature of man to accept without questioning, and yet that's exactly what people have become. Thanks in no small part to television.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Answered in my opening post.

Television is a mind trap. Why do you think the world toddles around after one another, conforming. conforming to what? Who decides what the masses should conform to, and how do you think so many simply fall into line? It's not the nature of man to accept without questioning, and yet that's exactly what people have become. Thanks in no small part to television.
I just wondered how it is television monitors people, as you said?

As far as controlling.

Yes.

Television is their main source of "programming."

How do they monitor people via television, as you said?

I will give people the benefit of doubt.

Insomuch, as there are still MANY who conform to their own thoughts and resist that which is thrust upon us 24/7.

Mankind has not yet given up all hope completely.

There are many of us who still think without their interference.

YOU are not being attacked.

You have just been asked a question.

That's all.

When you respond it is for the benefit of everyone who reads this site.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-09-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:31 PM

ah yes I have heard of this. I'm happy I'm not one of those sheep that are trapped in the trance that is television
Old 09-06-2008, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:

I said a few years ago that Television was a black hole sucking people's brains out of their heads. And this I stand by. So they made this movie called one missed call, and I heard that it showed a television doing exactly what I described television as doing. SUCKING PEOPLE'S BRAINS OUT OF THEIR HEADS!

So why don't I watch television? Because the only thing on TV is pure propaganda from the Illuminati. THAT IS THE ONLY THING ON TV PEOPLE! THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON! If you watch TV, you may not get your brain sucked out of your head that night, but just give it a little time. And you will find out.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:50 AM

Old 09-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Yes, something along those lines, indeed. Quite accurate.