Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2008, 06:05 PM

Default Creating Consumer Debt

??

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Creating Poverty and a Third World Country

i lost 80,000 on my house i cant even get refinanced and i also lost my job 6 12 08. pray for all of us .people and good luck to all
Old 07-02-2008, 09:20 AM
Illuminati Assasinator

automated robotics in manufacturing plants are also taking over jobs we once held
same with atms and even automated checkouts at my local grocery store are taking jobs cashiers once had. most automated devices in a business are doing jobs we used to have

All War Is Deception - Sun Tzu

The Worst Thing In This World, Next To Anarchy, Is Government - Henry Ward Beecher

In The Absence Of Justice, What Is Sovereignty But Organized Robbery - Saint Augustine
Old 07-02-2008, 11:26 AM

im sitting here on the edge of my seat ! i cant wait to see this god forsaken iluminate run hell whole crash and burn .
why are we worried about it . its been on the cards for years . let face it ? a few more steps down the economic ladder and all those ignorant , abusive , pig headed masses will finally reap what they sewe for being so lazy minded in the protest department .
ok fine , yes some inoscent poeple are dragged along with it . but really ? its for the best .
please happen , please , if it does i ill repent and believe .
Old 07-02-2008, 12:16 PM

aaaaaaaah starbucks ? an iluminate coffeeshop for the cheep .

never mind . im a tea man myself .
i must admit , i dont like the idea of poeple loosing their jobs , who are poor and are trying to feed children .

but really , there is more to come .
lots more ! so dont go puting all your eggs in one basket . learn real skills ! like surviving out side the system , getting on with nature , finding out how use nature and be sheltered , getting food . creating a living , an equelibria with it .
i cant help those who want to just go to work , go home and watch tele .

you wont find me in the same "s-it street" , even if i did loose my career , my home , my town etc .
quite frankly , its going to do our world , the world of good to know , this system is false , depraved , and so barock , and so stupendously and mind numbingly sick , it needs a clean out .
these are just the begginings , of cleaning out the carzy !

but i know what your saying blue angel . i do feel for depsrate and worried poeple , i was there once too my self , but i desided to make my own destiny . take control of my own life , and it took hard , back breaking , sometimes friend loosing times to become self managing .
poeple need to wake up .

its just too bad its painfull for those who were lazy minded , and wanted to so little to back up their lives . infact , thesepoeple are the root cours of it all.

doing the system ! saying the system thing ! going home watching tv .

i believe , wereap what we sewe .
Old 07-06-2008, 12:49 PM

The reason the US economy is doing so badly is because of the housing market. I don't know exactly how but the US economy is tied directly into the housing market, so if the housing market is out of wack, then it can screw up the entire economy.

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-16-2008, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Get ready for a tax increase so that the public can repay the FED for bailing out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

The mess they created when THEIR banks approved BAD loans.
I heard that, the government needs to stop letting people lean on them whenever anything goes wrong.

"America is not at war, the United States Marine Corps is at war, America is at the "mall.""- Unknown soldier in Iraq

Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 AM

Smile on a much lighter note

Quote:
We've been penetrated.
Once penetrated, ... left wide open.
Are you speaking for yourself ?
Old 07-19-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
HUH?

Your statement sounds backwards.
Nah. What I meant was when companies get into bad times, the government helps them, that needs to stop because all the capitalists are saying that the government should stay out of the market, but when they get into bad times, who do they look for to help them out of the rut they made?

Old 07-29-2008, 05:47 AM

Republicans hold out on passing a bill that would aid victims of torture, disease and disability.

They demand that CONGRESS act to reduce the price of gas first.

I think they should explain HOW CONGRESS CAN ACT TO REDUCE THE PRICE OF GAS AND IF THEY CAN, WHY HAVEN'T THEY ACTED SOONER.

GOP points to cost, helps kill bill to aid victims - Yahoo! News