Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Links to useful sites
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-17-2008, 09:18 AM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,242
Thumbs up Resident Evil


Many of you don't have the discernment to realize why the "conspiracy forums" were set up for by the NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS..Via CIA and other agencies.Well, look around the 'forums' do you see a 'pattern?' Our own resident evil, ** provides a glimpse into the reality of it all, try to use what's left of your deteriotated mind here. Why does resident evil swamp us with subjects such as pedophilia, rape, sodomy, murder, groping, drug addiction, lying, cheating, among other subjects. ANSWER: Because that's how they 'condition' you into accepting those things, Our resident evil has PLAINLY SAID THAT THEY WERE PART OF THE CIA MIND CONTROL PROGRAMS, what more do you need to know, KNOW ONE WITH CONNECTIONS TO THAT ORGANIZATION CAN EVER BE TRUSTED PERIOD! even though they convince you they were against such programs, nothing could be farther from the truth, for example, when you browse a 'forum' and you see a CALCULATED PATTERN OF MIND CONTROL, of course many of you can't, none-the-less it exist on many "conspiracy forums" go ahead, look and learn. Most of these 'conspiracy forums' are just created to supplant suggestions in your mind. Try finding out who really owns and runs them, other than what they tell you to believe. I sense the RESIDENT EVIL COMING....

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,242
Default Re: Resident Evil

ATS Liberty Forum CC CONSPIRACY CENTRAL Unexplained Mysteries Stormfront Hal Turner Judicial inc.biz Coast to Coast AM JEFF RENSE ALEX JONES Godlike Productions How many others??? perhaps in the thousands....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-17-2008, 01:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Resident Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Many of you don't have the discernment to realize why the "conspiracy forums" were set up for by the NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS..Via CIA and other agencies.Well, look around the 'forums' do you see a 'pattern?' Our own resident evil, ** provides a glimpse into the reality of it all, try to use what's left of your deteriotated mind here. Why does resident evil swamp us with subjects such as pedophilia, rape, sodomy, murder, groping, drug addiction, lying, cheating, among other subjects. ANSWER: Because that's how they 'condition' you into accepting those things, Our resident evil has PLAINLY SAID THAT THEY WERE PART OF THE CIA MIND CONTROL PROGRAMS, what more do you need to know, KNOW ONE WITH CONNECTIONS TO THAT ORGANIZATION CAN EVER BE TRUSTED PERIOD! even though they convince you they were against such programs, nothing could be farther from the truth, for example, when you browse a 'forum' and you see a CALCULATED PATTERN OF MIND CONTROL, of course many of you can't, none-the-less it exist on many "conspiracy forums" go ahead, look and learn. Most of these 'conspiracy forums' are just created to supplant suggestions in your mind. Try finding out who really owns and runs them, other than what they tell you to believe. I sense the RESIDENT EVIL COMING....
I see YOUR pattern.

You are right, I DO provide more than a glimpse into the reality of our "corrupt" government.

However, I don't swamp the site with the subjects you claim that I do.

Try searching my threads.

I'm reporting on "mind control" cults and my victimization in same and other subjects, as well.

Don't like it, don't read it.

If you believe people who read this site are DUMB enough to believe that what I write about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch is to condition them towards these things, you are more sick than you appear.

If you believe that being victimized in MKULTRA/Project Monarch as a child and forced into slavery and pornography rings constitutes that I have a connection to same, you are even more sick than you appear.

I don't plant suggestions.

For the most part, I weed them out, and that includes your postings, too.

Let me guess.

You're a Springsteen fanatic!

Have all his CD's.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-17-2008, 02:55 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Resident Evil

You sense Resident Evil coming?

Well, obviously, that's why you posted what you did.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-17-2008, 03:12 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,242
Default Re: Resident Evil

Lets see here, Evil knows EVERY WORD, OF EVERY SONG HER 'HERO' Bruce ever sang, that's because she used to be a groupie, she wanted to marry the moron, she could"nt, so she saught out a PLAN to get em' So Evil read many many MIND CONTROL BOOKS, SHE TAUGHT HERSELF EVERY POSSIBLE TACTIC on how to pretend to be a MONARCH, (a damm shame really, to those who were really victimized by the government, There was a REAL VICTIM on this forum, her/his name was KIA look it up.) anyway, so with these NEW FOUND POSSIBILITIES, she took it to another level, she ratched it up a notch or two. Along with a already shattered life, (why, I'm not certain, could be many things) but, she then took her anger towards that singer, possibly as I said because she was a groupie, then all the READING MIND CONTROL stuff enveloped her mind to a BREAK AWAY POINT OF NO RETURN, thus with everything converging at once in a broken spirit, you get what you see before you, A PERSON POSSIBLY DELUSIONAL, MAYBE A BIT ECCENTRIC, (a-bit???) these things happen folks, this behavior is not uncommon, however in this case we have both a " MIND CONTROL FREEK, and a SHATTERED SPIRIT" this potent cocktail gives you what you see there. A person with a fractured mind, not because of the government, but because of her own self inducement. folks, these things happen everyday, particularly in females, that's why females for some reason (only they know) seem to gravitate toward MIND CONTROL BOOKS AND WEBSITES feverishly. Go figure???......
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-18-2008, 08:34 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Resident Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
Lets see here, Evil knows EVERY WORD, OF EVERY SONG HER 'HERO' Bruce ever sang, that's because she used to be a groupie, she wanted to marry the moron, she could"nt, so she saught out a PLAN to get em' So Evil read many many MIND CONTROL BOOKS, SHE TAUGHT HERSELF EVERY POSSIBLE TACTIC on how to pretend to be a MONARCH, (a damm shame really, to those who were really victimized by the government, There was a REAL VICTIM on this forum, her/his name was KIA look it up.) anyway, so with these NEW FOUND POSSIBILITIES, she took it to another level, she ratched it up a notch or two. Along with a already shattered life, (why, I'm not certain, could be many things) but, she then took her anger towards that singer, possibly as I said because she was a groupie, then all the READING MIND CONTROL stuff enveloped her mind to a BREAK AWAY POINT OF NO RETURN, thus with everything converging at once in a broken spirit, you get what you see before you, A PERSON POSSIBLY DELUSIONAL, MAYBE A BIT ECCENTRIC, (a-bit???) these things happen folks, this behavior is not uncommon, however in this case we have both a " MIND CONTROL FREEK, and a SHATTERED SPIRIT" this potent cocktail gives you what you see there. A person with a fractured mind, not because of the government, but because of her own self inducement. folks, these things happen everyday, particularly in females, that's why females for some reason (only they know) seem to gravitate toward MIND CONTROL BOOKS AND WEBSITES feverishly. Go figure???......
Your post above, one of many, is a perfect example and proves beyond a reasonable doubt who the DELUSIONAL person on this forum is.

But, we already knew that.

You don't know ME or anything about me, but, please, carry on, trying to convince whomever it is you're talking to that you do.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-18-2008, 08:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Resident Evil

As I commented to you in another thread:

YOU, RAT, are not a person in a position to decide who was and who wasn't a victim of CIA government sponsored mind control experimentation.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-19-2008, 11:00 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Resident Evil

Did you forget to close the door on your way out?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-19-2008, 12:26 PM
redrat11 redrat11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,242
Thumbs up Re: Resident Evil

A pig like you who writes endless threads about pedophilia, rape, sodomy, murder, lying, cheating, etc, etc...ad infinetum..I believe there was a poster here who frequently used this set of words at the end of his post's, it fits you good......F.YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-19-2008, 06:55 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Resident Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
A pig like you who writes endless threads about pedophilia, rape, sodomy, murder, lying, cheating, etc, etc...ad infinetum..I believe there was a poster here who frequently used this set of words at the end of his post's, it fits you good......F.YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!
You are delusional again.

I don't write endless threads about pedophilia, rape, sodomy, murder, lying cheating, etc.

No.

There was never a poster here who used the words F. YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON on a frequent basis.

There were two posters who each said that one time.

One said, F Springsteen and the horse he rode in on and another said F someone else (government?) and the horse they rode in on.

Sablefish and perhaps Ice if memory serves me correctly and I believe that it does.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.