Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Illuminati Assasinator

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

thanks to BlueAngel i had never heard of BTX Forum before i went there and there is some funny ass shit goin on i think ill have to check it out more often thx again

All War Is Deception - Sun Tzu

The Worst Thing In This World, Next To Anarchy, Is Government - Henry Ward Beecher

In The Absence Of Justice, What Is Sovereignty But Organized Robbery - Saint Augustine
Old 07-03-2008, 12:07 PM

ive just had a massive problem with making a thread .
i was logged in , made athread about single poeple on the singles site , made another thread and was logged out !
Old 07-03-2008, 12:09 PM

yes ! i was logged out , and all my work was wiped !

this happened to me once before on another site , and it has nothing to do with , fire walls , type of programs , or anyting along the moderaters lies about this issue .
i ad this problem before on another site after investigating a death of a member !
Old 07-03-2008, 12:10 PM

it can only be done bye moderaters , who stop poeple looking and posting !

im not silly ! ive had this before today !

own up ! who done it !

its nothing to do with programs , administraters , Firewalls , or server problems !

who cut e out of tis site ? come on own up ! who is on duty now ?

i wasnt imagening it at all ! was it because i posted a reply on another thread earlier , and themod is trying to punishme for it ? a mod that especially likes this other person ?

you see ? i made a thread , so i was already logged in , i posted the thread , made another but was expelled when i pressed the submit button !

who done it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not taking this shit !

i will find out who done it , because of the time , day and , who was on duty !

Last edited by ice : 07-03-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:17 PM

you have 2 chioces !

own up !

or i do investigations to this my own way .

chioce is yours !

i know what mods can do , i know one ! so dont even try and make your self beleive you can bye with excuses !
i am more experienced than that !

i expect a posted apology , any other action will result in an investigation , not only to the mod concerned , but what they are hiding !
Old 07-03-2008, 01:53 PM

blueangel ? i wouldnt bother with any one about pop idol gods here .

you must surely know beyond all doubts , that trying to fight children about their idols will only fuel their desire .

i strongly serguest , you leave these yongsters alone , dont bother , im sure bruce is a very nice man and does things for pets anominouse and helps old ladies bla bla bla .

get involved with other subjects , your on a looser here , you should know that .

all kids love their gods , especially pop gods . try another thread .

ice !

it bothers me ! because your so interlectual , what happened here ? anyway .leave them alone , when they grow up they an always learn from their mistakes and besides , we all know he only reason why poeple are famouse is because others hold them up with adoration , so , let them be , if they want to fund some one elses lifestyle , thats their loss , not yours .
Old 07-13-2008, 08:58 PM

Remember back in 2004 when I was posting on Springsteen's official site and I was sitting on my porch one day wearing my white robe when a helicopter flew over?

Minutes later, I logged onto the site and Vast started a thread with a comment asking if CRT always sits in his backyard wearing a white robe.

The comment was for me and not CRT.

How'd Vast know what I was wearing?

Remember when TiesthatBind was whining about how I was copying and pasting and DoubleNegativesAllowed commented to him:

"Ties, this isn't a free ride" and signed it Bruce?

Was Springsteen using DNA's handle?
Old 07-13-2008, 10:37 PM

Remember when I was PMing Lampshade on Springsteen's official Sony site and said that I felt as if I was being watched and received in response the SICK lyrics to Police's stalker song?

"EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE, every move you make, every step you take, I'll be watching you."

Remember when Vast commented on the official site that he wished I would check my email and when I did there was an email from him that said:

"I love you, now what?"

Shortly thereafter, it disappeared from my inbox.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:38 AM

How the **** did a thread on the music industry become this long?!?!?!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Leap in, limp out

Mind control in general is your own choice to be controlled, or to control. Realizing what fortune you are after will sensitize your GOALS and help you addapt to what you actually aim to produce. Are you a slave? Are you a Master? Your submission or refusal to submit determines what weapon will be used against you(or not used).
Everything about Blue Angel and what she has written in the last page is starting to make sense to me now. We are programmed by the music we listen to, and it IS the depth and core of the SWITCH in our soul that allows us to be controlled or to control. Seperating ones self in order to report is one way for sure to express what you are trying to get across. Very intelligent I must add. Still does not stomp me.

Last but not least. I am not a christian, and one of my most favorite songs is IRON MAIDEN (you liked that I can tell)'Number of the Beast'

My top song to listen to at the moment is from Judas Priests Double CD, bad ass kickin riff called 'Alone' from the Nastradamus titled "BEST PIECE" they have ever recorded.

'A quote from the lyrics without the repeat lyrics that basically fits into the way I feel:

"They say we are fools
We say look at you.
Long ago, we were just a few
Still say we don't need you.

We don't wanna belong
We said all along
we just wanna be -left alone

Think that we must have lost our way
Running from the blaze
You were wrong
We chose our course
Counted up the days
enduring in a rage
We got strong

You denied everything that is good
Reacting as you would
With your shame.

So we turned
and left you all behind
We dont need your kind
You're to blame.

In years to come
You will hear my name
When darkness falls
On Judgement day"

I am deep into how music makes me feel. I have the choice to choose what lyrics I take in and which lyrics to deny.

The whole matter here is not what you have been programmed to be, but what you have chosen not to be programmed to become..

I have written over 25,000 songs and poems. Without this programming...I would not want to exist! I am in charge of my emotions(though I don't need em) and if I should ever need to shun them...I could. I would pop in the Boston CD, 'Don't look back' and move on.

Sex is the reward for being dis-obedient.Someday it may not be an option. And who would argue that that is not a good thing(losing our mental virginity)?Enjoy your sexual fantasies while they last.

The end of time as we know it is fast approaching. Get ready to see the truth. It may not be what you expect.Believing that you can stop the NWO, is a fantasy. Some of us are ready! We have already crossed over.

If for some reason by opportunity that I could ever reign....YOU ALL WOULD BE CHIPPED!(protected). Thank God I am not in charge, ehh? No one wants to be saved, lol.