Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2008, 08:23 PM

Default Re: DELTA and RedRat; NWO Operatives

Bump!

Old 06-21-2008, 09:07 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, here we go again.

Destructive, you say?

To a certain degree, but not to this forum.

Anyone who comes to this site and REFERS to me as a disinformation agent is CLEARLY a disinformation agent.

What would lead you to this belief?

The fact that what I write is CLEARLY opposed to the NWO and that I impart the intelligence and knowledge I gained from having been amongst the beasts against my own free will, and trained as an OPERATIVE at a very early age in order to escape and free myself from my enslavement in MKULTRA/Project Monarch?

You have made your MOTIVE for being here very CLEAR.
Maybe not a disinformation agent. Just a very mentaly ill individual.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Maybe not a disinformation agent. Just a very mentaly ill individual.
Wrong again.

Neither.

You would be referring to yourself when describing a very mentally ill individual.

Because I write about being a mind control victim and Bruce Springsteen a very sick individual does not make me mentally ill, it makes him mentally ill and a very sick individual, together with the rest of the abusers.

I'm perfectly normal!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Leap in, limp out

Interesting stuff you have shown here Blue angel. I hope that no one actually thinks anything here is worth banning you. I cant believe someone called you a troll. This troll thing gets outta hand (please this is not the lets dress Barbie and Ken forum ), but you point to some interesting links to these two having names of what a disinfomation agent would use. I am sure that some of the threads by these two persons may seem to be a link, there really isn't anything beyond that to link them as operatives, is there? I think they are just two people enjoying messing with ya. I am a Blue Star believer, so I am with ya(i too see a connection). Your not a Troll, and I am not JRR Tolkein either. Anything else on these things?
I do believe you....and the rcpm of each of these names is linked to neuro psychosis. Naming you a troll was pretty offensive in such a forum. This is a conspitaracy forum right?(CAlling Wolf is a little like being a snitch, so you wont ever catch me doing that in a conspiracy forum, snitches are conspuirators right?, lol.) Lets all go ez, and we dont have to LOVE one another, OR BAN one another. Maybe making a connection was something that was needed to pull out the truth, which, God forbid shows up and gets us banned indeffinately. Please continue on as a person of interest to me!

Should redrat and delta be agents of misinformation, then that will eventually come out. I don't think that it would matter here, since it would be worthy of having all sides present in our search for truth. I hope this does not make me a troll, because if it does I will cry if i get banned...no...I will bawl bloody murder. Lets get along whether they are agents or not. It does not matter. I dont want to quit if you get banned. I also enjoy their posts , even if I agree or disagree.

If Blue Angel were a troll, what would that make God in such a forum? Would he be banned? Is he a Troll too? Opinion that offends will most likely hinge on a thread of truth. Those with something to hide get snared by the right questions. There is nothing wrong with a leaning away from what we "SHOULD AND MUST THINK ACCORDING TO a Tattle-tell!

Alpha and Omega, if he was here last ...he has been here , done that first! There is no room for psycotronic warfare against kings.

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 07-31-2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:48 AM

Anything else to these things, you ask?

No.

Not at this time.

The fat lady has sung.

All appears to have quieted down.

The calm before the storm.

Besides, I'm busy remodeling my kitchen; planning a vacation; running my business; taking care of family; home; myself and continuing with my social life.

Just one addition to this thread:

Who really is "RedRat?" - Club Conspiracy Forums

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-07-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:35 PM

Thumbs up Re: DELTA and RedRat; NWO Operatives

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Anything else to these things, you ask?

No.

Not at this time.

The fat lady has sung.

All appears to have quieted done.

The calm before the storm.

Besides, I'm busy remodeling my kitchen; planning a vacation; running my business; taking care of family; home; myself and continuing with my social life.

Just one addition to this thread:

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f29/...drat-5188.html
enjoy your vacation, I would avoid these areas of the U.S. the pacific northwest(Mt. St. Helens) all of California, Washington D.C. ,NYCity, Chicago.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
Interesting stuff you have shown here Blue angel. I hope that no one actually thinks anything here is worth banning you. I cant believe someone called you a troll. This troll thing gets outta hand (please this is not the lets dress Barbie and Ken forum ), but you point to some interesting links to these two having names of what a disinfomation agent would use. I am sure that some of the threads by these two persons may seem to be a link, there really isn't anything beyond that to link them as operatives, is there? I think they are just two people enjoying messing with ya. I am a Blue Star believer, so I am with ya(i too see a connection). Your not a Troll, and I am not JRR Tolkein either. Anything else on these things?
I do believe you....and the rcpm of each of these names is linked to neuro psychosis. Naming you a troll was pretty offensive in such a forum. This is a conspitaracy forum right?(CAlling Wolf is a little like being a snitch, so you wont ever catch me doing that in a conspiracy forum, snitches are conspuirators right?, lol.) Lets all go ez, and we dont have to LOVE one another, OR BAN one another. Maybe making a connection was something that was needed to pull out the truth, which, God forbid shows up and gets us banned indeffinately. Please continue on as a person of interest to me!

Should redrat and delta be agents of misinformation, then that will eventually come out. I don't think that it would matter here, since it would be worthy of having all sides present in our search for truth. I hope this does not make me a troll, because if it does I will cry if i get banned...no...I will bawl bloody murder. Lets get along whether they are agents or not. It does not matter. I dont want to quit if you get banned. I also enjoy their posts , even if I agree or disagree.

If Blue Angel were a troll, what would that make God in such a forum? Would he be banned? Is he a Troll too? Opinion that offends will most likely hinge on a thread of truth. Those with something to hide get snared by the right questions. There is nothing wrong with a leaning away from what we "SHOULD AND MUST THINK ACCORDING TO a Tattle-tell!

Alpha and Omega, if he was here last ...he has been here , done that first! There is no room for psycotronic warfare against kings.
Well, yes, Makow thought there was something here worth banning me for although what I write is against the NWO. He asked me in an email to please not pursue THIS.

RedRat and other posters, past and present, as well have called for my banning.

While I was being attacked from all sides, I responded to the assaults on me and was reprimanded by Makow when he said in an email that he didn't have time to oversee a kindergarten class; so, I was banned again.

Indeed, I did need a rest at times from the constant TROLLING by RedRat, Shadow, George_Bush, Delta and many others.

So, it was a blessing in disguise and I'm sure not only of Makow or RedRat's doing.

RedRat's name really means nothing to me. I was inferring to the different levels of mind control programming and the fact that a poster registered with the name DELTA and began trolling ME.

Delta is killer programming laced with suicide commands.

I have made notes on many threads regarding posts by many of the posters on this site; such as RedRat, Shadow, Delta, Cold, IGWT, The Devil, THEM, George_Bush, etc., are concerned. Perhaps agents of misinformation or disinformation, but also here to run interference and attempt a psychological break, post triggers, etc.

Sexual programming triggers were used by The Devil/COLD and IGWT. They were jumping from thread to thread so that the comments could not be connected.

Many times, when triggers, etc. were placed between the lines, I explicitly wrote on the thread:

Take NOTE and explained what was occurring.

The Devil made reference to MY lacerated vagina which is disinformation for very "specific" reasons which I will not go into at this time.

They apparently know the "tricks of the trade" to a certain degree in their attempt to cause anger, anxiety, fear, etc., but they were ineffective as best they tried to break and/or alter my state of mind.

I don't back down.

Anyone who knows what I'm saying inside my house and references it on this site, is a NWO THUG such as the case was with Shadow.

Anyone who references a FACT from my past that I have not posted on this site is a NWO thug, such as was the case with Barbara or insinuating that I was sleeping with the enemy.

People on a Conspiracy Forum who don't believe in mind control slavery and have a problem with me writing about it or anyone else for that matter truly do not belong on a conspiracy forum.

They can't handle it?

Why not?

I created a thread about this subject and my incarceration and attempted to confine it there, but the "interferer's" would drag it onto every thread on the forum or interfere on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread.

Why?

Don't like it.

Don't read it.

Two people who, for some unknown reason, or known reason, I should say, who speak LIES about me without knowing me, such as RedRat has done in his Resident Evil thread, are attempting to protect Springsteen.

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f41/...evil-6382.html

Why would anyone care, unless they were a rabid fan of Springsteen's or here to do as I've stated above?

People who find pleasure in enjoying messing with people have problems.

Psychosis and sadistic comes to mind as is evidenced by many of their posts.

I have no clue what you mean by the following:

""....and the rcpm of each of these names is linked to neuropsychosis."

Care to explain to the readers what rcpm is and what two names are linked to neuropsychosis?

You enjoy Delta's posts?

You obviously have not read them.

What's the deal with you saying Alpha and Gamma having visited here?

Care to explain to the readers as far as that comment is concerned?

Alpha is base programming; memory retention; enhanced visual acuity.

Gamma is self-destruct; mutilation.

Any reason you mentioned these two other levels of MONARCH programming?

I don't have time to try to interpret that which is uninterpretable; nor do I desire to read between the lines; or interpret that which has been left open for interpretation; or attempt to decipher double-speak.

Clear and concise would be helpful.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-31-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Leap in, limp out

You see...Red Rat is just a singles club member that likes to read your posts, Blue Angel. I see no harm in her attraction to you. I doubt she is a government spy...but who knows. I am a zionist to an extent, and possible seek to rule the world, but still i believe in certain conspiracy threads. It may not be conspiracy all, but certain design! I love to just read and enjoy all of your posts and ideas. You all should make up, and we could all find a better discussion amongst our selves, like how to stop Nazis from taking over...or how to remote view...or HUB -4 and mindcontrol...or subliminal messages in movies...or ... I think it is a coincidence is all. Take care and go a little more ez, its just a forum and we are all nuts, (fallen from the tree). I love being crazy. But I am my own operative...lol. No worries here. I promise not to spin, but make sense of what I read. You all can just say...sorry I offended you in any way...and whats your favorite cd? It wont hurt anyone to say...maybe its a coincidence and lets all be forum operatives together and try to understand each others interests. I like ya all>and think that anyone seeking truth is an operative of peace. It may be impossible...but we never know till we try! PEACE to Blue Angel, Redrat, Delta and to the troll hunter. We can all be cool. I appologize if in any way I offended, but it is not my intention other than to play the middle here.!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:45 PM

Oh, and by the way this thread was authored in response to the many threads started about me and how I was this, that and the other thing.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
You see...Red Rat is just a singles club member that likes to read your posts, Blue Angel. I see no harm in her attraction to you. I doubt she is a government spy...but who knows. I am a zionist to an extent, and possible seek to rule the world, but still i believe in certain conspiracy threads. It may not be conspiracy all, but certain design! I love to just read and enjoy all of your posts and ideas. You all should make up, and we could all find a better discussion amongst our selves, like how to stop Nazis from taking over...or how to remote view...or HUB -4 and mindcontrol...or subliminal messages in movies...or ... I think it is a coincidence is all. Take care and go a little more ez, its just a forum and we are all nuts, (fallen from the tree). I love being crazy. But I am my own operative...lol. No worries here. I promise not to spin, but make sense of what I read. You all can just say...sorry I offended you in any way...and whats your favorite cd? It wont hurt anyone to say...maybe its a coincidence and lets all be forum operatives together and try to understand each others interests. I like ya all>and think that anyone seeking truth is an operative of peace. It may be impossible...but we never know till we try! PEACE to Blue Angel, Redrat, Delta and to the troll hunter. We can all be cool. I appologize if in any way I offended, but it is not my intention other than to play the middle here.!
Excuse me, but don't come onto this forum, pull up this thread and act as if you KNOW what has transpired between me and other members of CC over a period of several years; place yourself in the role of peacemaker and then have the audacity to tell me to go a little more easy.

I conversate as little as possible with posters on this forum who have acted in the manner towards me such as the likes of RedRat, Shadow, Delta, etc.

Besides, I really don't think it's any of your business.

Everything is fine on the forum.

Seems you want to incite something, doesn't it?

I carry on of my own free will and not because, as you've stated, I'M a person of interest to you.

I post for others to read and not necessarily because I want to engage in conversations with everyone who posts here.