Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2008, 11:02 PM

Default what are your thoughts on this?

INVITE_165

compelling or tin-foil hat?

Old 02-25-2008, 01:07 AM

Default Re: what are your thoughts on this?

I found this to be rather intriguing:

Having accurately prophesied some 160 events that would take place in America years before they came to pass, a few of which are listed below:

On January 26, 2008, I, Vince Diehl, issued the following prophecy.

"After America's economy crashes in mid to the third quarter of 2008: After she has squandered all her grain on making ethanol, to include depleting her national grain reserves: and finds out that neither China, Australia, nor any of her other sources will sell her grain due to shortages at home: We as Americans, will experience the most severe famine in all recorded history. Intertwined with which, will be a severe strain of flu which science will eventually determine has been spread by the droppings of migrating birds who became diseased by Katrina, who's feces has found its way into our food supply through produce.

After which, The Most High God will destroy America with a fire that can never be quenched, by igniting the Hugoton Panhandle Natural Gas Reserve, which will eventually burn America and both her neighbors off the face of the earth.

All of which will take place before George W. Bush leaves office."

Vince Diehl (BANDS)

It might be noted that on February 21, almost three weeks after I issued the above prophecy, our national news reported that not only are America's National Grain Reserves at their lowest level since the year 1946 (when we only had half our present population to feed), but that Australia and Malasia have now passed laws making it illegal to export grains due to a shortage at home being caused by drought. With China, who has now placed grain rations on millions of its own citizens, now expected to follow suit for that same reason.

I cite the following list of prophecies not to brag, nor to call attention to myself, but only to demonstrate a track record, so as to let you know that you had better get your life in order, and get straight with your Maker, because The Most High God is about to pass Judgment on our nation, and no American is going to like it.

A link to Yahoo's Archives is provided at the end of the following list of prophecies to document that each prophecy was issued in writing on the date specified below, and that each prophecy declared exactly and precisely the events I am saying they did.

In addition to prophesying the World Trade Center bombing, I not only prophesied that God would sic the arabs on us, I declared that America's assets and stock markets would be plundered, that much of our food would not be fit to eat, that much of our medicine would be defective, that half our land would experience severe drought while the other half experiences floods and excessive moisture, and, I as well prophesied practically every detail regarding our war with Iraq, to include how it will end, and to include all the other prophecies listed below. All of them in writing, and in public. Most of them eighteen years in advance. I even demonstrated that it is within the laws of science for God to destroy America and both our neighbors by way of a fire that cannot be quenched.

The following prophecies were issued in July, 1995:
"Woe to America: A sword known as The Prophetic Word Of God is now pointed at her leaders; At all of her inhabitants; At her wise men; And, at her astrologers. They'll have no answers or solutions, and their hands will fall limp.

The mere expressions on our leader's faces say it all.

A Plague of confusion has been sent to her every form of transportation, even to include such means as skiing and hot air balloons;

Have you tried your luck at catching an on-time flight lately, do you think the airline industry is suffering from confusion?

To include her industries;

Can you name just one American industry that is not being destroyed by confusion ?

And, to include everything that America considers to be luxurious, powerful, pleasurable and/or important.

Care to sell your home for fifty to eighty cents on the dollar? Chances are, that's all you could get.

This sword will cause her liars to become even more protective of her;

Did you happen to listen to all the lies our officials advanced regarding their acts to get America into the Iraq war? Or, to all our people's lies in general in their efforts to support our leaders for doing it?

It will cause her mighty men to be dismayed, and her military men to be demoralized.

Are you listening to what our military men are saying ?

It will cause everyone in her midst to become cowardly;

Just set a backpack down at a bus stop and leave it, then see how many police cars, Swat Teams, and bomb squad people show up !! You'll see first hand, by the changes in our society, how cowardly Americans has become.

It will cause her treasures, stock markets, and her every asset to be plundered.

If you don't think foreign interests were behind all the predatory lending to people who could not possibly make their anticipated mortgage payments as soon as the lender raised the interest rates, were intended to buy up America's assets at ten cents on the dollar, you simply do not understand finances. Our entire banking system is now failing because of it.

A prophetic drought is now being directed at America's waters; They will be dried up, and her crops will fail for lack of water.

Have you seen a photo of America's drought lately? Are you aware of how many of America's largest lakes have literally dried up, and are now gone?

In instances where her waters are not dried up, America's crops will rot in the ground from excessive moisture.

Just ask any farmer who lives in a section of America that is NOT experiencing drought, if EXCESSIVE moisture is not destroying his crops.

And, in cases where she does manage to get her food stuffs to market, most of them will not be fit for human consumption; and much of it will cause serious health risks;

Bought any ground beef lately? Any lettuce, spinach, fish, chicken, or even dog food?

And, for these and other problems, America will later be subjected to the worst famine in history.

Just wait until America finds out that neither China nor Australia will sell us food stuffs this summer, including grain, because of shortages at home, and with our grain reserves now lower than they have been since the year 1946, with our farmers growing corn best suited for making ethanol instead of wheat, and with almost twice the population to feed as we had in 1946, you will see the prophesied famine.

For America is a land of graven images; Her people have gone mad over them;

Just look around at all the fifty thousand dollar, six thousand pound, driven only to the grocery store, single passenger SUV's that America has become obsessed with, and you will get the graven image picture.

And, just as The Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and both of their neighbors, He has Vowed to destroy America and both of its neighbors; For their arrogance!

Time will very soon tell, because the above prophecy was later updated to declare that every aspect of the above will take place before George W. Bush leaves office.

The following prophecy was issued in July, 1996:
"A Plague has been sent to America's scientific and literature community, which has given itself over to the false god known as Nebo. And all that Nebo has (seemingly) provided to these communities will prove to be untrue, and totally unreliable. That which America has grown to rely on from its scientific and/or literature communities will dissolve right in front of her people's eyes!

Nebo is the Babylonian god of literature and science. The false god that the last king of Babylon (who's name was Beltshazzar) was worshipping, for which God eliminated the original Babylon. It's the god of gold, silver, bronze, wood, brass, and clay; the god of all things that are made (designed and/or hand crafted, and/or manufactured) by the hands of men; It's the god who cannot see, hear, speak, nor respond to man in any way. In fact, Nebo is the false god of materialism.

Just to mention a few examples:
The glue, fabric, metal, nuts, bolts, and rivets that these communities have caused America to rely on, will fail; And her flying machines, and parts of aircraft, will literally fall out of the sky at the most inopportune times and places, causing her the greatest possible amount of humiliation and sorrow.

Didn't we lose a space shuttle, and have its entire crew fall to earth over glue and such that simply didn't hold? Was not the last half of the year 1996 the very worst period on record for aircraft simply falling out of the sky for no explainable reason; and wasn't the year 1999 the second worst year for aircraft just falling out of the sky ?

What seem to be achievements in medicine and agriculture will likewise prove to be false; And almost everything America has learned to rely on, from poultry to ex-lax, will prove to be harmful to human health.

Watch any tv news lately? How many people are dying over America's defective medicine? And yes, Ex-lax WAS forced to change its formula because its original formula was deemed to be harmful to your health. And, did we not have a major problem with hundreds of tons of harmful chicken ?

As for her literature and art, they will prove to be nothing more than tools of deception, that tend to sever her people's ties with reality.

Watch any of America's kids play their video games, or watch their "children's" movies. Then listen to them talk about them later on as though their scenes and actors are reality !!!

There are more prophecies listed below, but for those who want to verify that I issued the above prophecies in writing, on the dates stated, in the exact words stated: One of the places I issued the above was to a group of people on Yahoo, which placed my prophecy into Yahoo's Official, Time Stamped, Archives.

Even so, since even archives can sometimes get deleted, we have made an exact copy of the archived page. There are therefore two ways to view this documentation.

You can read our exact copy, by simply clicking on the following link:

parousia : Message: WHAT! you say these prophecies have fail

OR, you may go to the official Yahoo link below, join the Parousia club, then after joining, click on MESSAGES in the left column, then search for MESSAGE 1521.

Yahoo! Groups

Thirdly, if you would like an even more in-depth look at just how severely the above prophecies coming to pass have effected your personal life as an American, you might want to consider the text and photos at the following link, which also provides the Scriptural support for same. Without which, they would simply be predictions.

http://www.theamericannightmare.org/Woe_To_America.html

IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE PROPHECIES, YOU MIGHT CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING PROPHECIES WHICH I ALSO ISSUED IN THE EARLY 1990'S.

"The Lord God will stir up the MEDES (radical Muslims) against America, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it." (vince diehl - 1990)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
The MEDES are what are now known as the "Radical Muslim Factions" who reside in every Arab nation on earth. They essentially came from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, et al. So yes, it has been the MEDES whom THE LORD has sic'd on America.

SCRIPTURAL SUPPORT:
"Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger. (17) Behold, I will stir up the Medes (Radical Muslim Groups) against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it." (Isaiah 13:13 and 17)

In the year 1996 I issued the following prophecy - in writing, and on the streets of Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Taos, New Mexico. To wit:
"The next president of these United States will gain office through lies, subversion, and political ties to Florida's politicians, not to mention by flattering and patronizing Christians using false pretenses."

Scriptural Discernment:
"Then shall stand up in his (George Bush Sr.) estate a raiser of taxes (Bill Clinton) in the glory of the kingdom (USA): but within few days (in a short while) he (Clinton) shall be destroyed (out of office), neither in anger, nor in battle (his term in office will simply expire) (this concept was unheard of in Daniel's day, so it was difficult for him to describe)." (Daniel 11:20).

History will document that while governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton raised more taxes, more often, than had all the previous governor's of Arkansas combined..

"And in his (Bill Clinton's) estate shall stand up a vile person (George W. Bush Jr.), to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom (Bush Jr. will not be voted into office): But he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries (through posing as a Christian)." (Daniel 11:21)
"And with the arms of a flood shall they (Christians) be over flown from before him (fall for every word he says), and shall be broken (deceived); Yea, also the prince of the covenant (Jesus, and the true concepts of Christianity)." (Daniel 11:22)
"And after the league made with him (his appointment into office) he (Bush Jr.) shall work deceitfully: For he shall come up (gain his power), and shall become strong with a small people (the oil industry)." (Daniel 11:23)

As discerned in the year 1996 !!

"The Lord will keep our top ten corporations here making them give their economic strength to America. However, they in fact hate our government and will eventually take their economic base and related jobs overseas. Thereby will they consume America's pride, and destroy our financial reputation.
Whereas The Lord has put it in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree to give their economic strength to America, but only until His Prophecies are fulfilled.." (Vince Diehl 1990)

Scriptural Support:
"And the ten horns (corporate authorities) which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast (the government). These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." (Revelation 17:12-13, 16-17)

Those who had striven to build America will sink down; And those THE LORD GOD has sent to torment her will rise above them. The spirit of a destroyer has been raised up against America and all its inhabitants. Foreigners have been dispatched to our land, by God himself, to intimidate us, and to oppose everything we try to do.

DO THESE EVENTS SOUND FAMILIAR !!!
It might read like today's news, but the above was prophesied by me in 1990.

Scriptural Support:
"Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind; And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about." (Jeremiah 51:1-2)

Daniel the prophet refers to the "time of trouble" as the period of time just after the Daily Sacrifice will be done away with by the fourth empire/kingdom.

Both, were discerned as being June 17, 1963, the day America made Reverential Prayer illegal in its public places.

"At the time of the end shall Saddam Hussein antagonize America: and America shall come against him like a whirlwind, with tanks, with infantry, and with many ships; and shall enter into many countries, but shall pass over and not invade.

But warnings out of China and out of Russia shall trouble America's leader: therefore he will rush to invade and destroy, and to utterly kill many. And America will plant its military forces between the seas to protect Israel; yet it will come to his end, and no one will help us. When our end comes we will have no allies at all. (Vince Diehl in 1990)

To signify to America that its Prophesied End is near: The Lord of Hosts will soon take the lives of three of America's best known leaders. All within a time span of just one singular thirty day period. Whereas these will be three leaders who hate The Lord, and He will likewise hate them. Issued on August 1, 2004.

Scriptural Support:
"Three shepherds also I cut off in one month; and my soul hated them, and their soul also hated me." Zechariah 11:8

"After bombing the great towers, Bin Laden and company will return to America and kill tens of thousands of American civilians, through unprecedented acts of terror." (Vince Diehl - 2002).

Scriptural Support: .
"And when he (Bin Laden) hath taken away the multitude (has killed many with the World Trade Center bombing), his heart shall be lifted up; And he shall cast down many ten thousands (kill tens of thousands more with major attacks by terrorists on U.S. soil): But he (Bin Laden) shall not be strengthened by it." (Daniel 11:12)

In the end America will become a habitation of devils, a prison for every foul spirit, and nothing but a cage of hateful scavengers (entrepreneurs) who are desperate for any type of commerce they can find. When America cries out for mercy, The Lord God will respond "Let your companies save you . . ." But our companies will be gone. Greed will cause them to relocate their industries to foreign soil! (Vince Diehl - 1990) . .

Scriptural Support
"I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee. When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;" (Isaiah 57:12-13)
"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird (scavenger). For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies." (Revelation 18:3-3)

"The Lord will smite with scabs (open sores), the faces of the daughters of America (meaning that He will send to them a Plague that causes open sores on their head and/or face). Look around! His Plague is now in effect; And The Lord will discover their secret parts (meaning that He will also send these same open sores to their private parts).".

"In that day the Lord will take away the bravery (arrogance) of their tinkling ornaments about their feet (ankle bracelets), and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon (their cars), He will take away their chains, their bracelets, and their mufflers, He will take away their bonnets; The ornaments of their legs; Their headbands; Their tablets; And their earrings, He will take away their rings, and nose jewels, He will take away their changeable suits of apparel, and their mantles, and their wimples and their crisping pins, He will take away their glasses, and their fine linen, and their hoods, and vails. And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell, there shall be stink; Instead of well set hair, baldness; Instead of a girdle, a girding of sackcloth; Instead of beauty, burning." (Isaiah 3:18-24)

Scriptural Support for the above prophecies can be found in the pages in our sections "M" and "N". See the index at the top of each individual page.

section=M__08__GOD would sic the Arabs on America was prophesied 700 B.C.

section=N__135_Defective_Medicine_A-D
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 06-19-2008, 02:23 PM

Hello Barbara.. This is sablefish from years ago.. checkin' on in to see what happened to one of my favorite CC writers, and what you have to say.. after a few years.

I always loved your writing in the past... I will sniff your new stuff, and give a comment.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:27 AM

Sanjay ?i was on the net yesterday looking at all of that bible stough . i was once a Christain , born again .
then i left the faith for a long time to find my self .
last night i was totally shocked looking at what you are high-lighting here .

at one time i thought religion was a way to spread ignorance and to control poeples minds !

after years and years of being an engineer , test etc , spending most of my time analising humanity , and where its going , i must admit .
last night , i said a long prayer for forgiveness . i dont know where im gonner go from here , but that subject you have raised is totally hell shocking . i saw it last night .

its enough to make your spine shiver . it really is a horrific thing to see . i only hope like the writer , he is wrong , but then , we know he is not , dont we .

only time will tell !

Last edited by ice : 07-02-2008 at 08:30 AM.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:14 AM

US corporations are moving to other continents, but a more likely explanation would be them expecting the US economy to collapse. I seriously question the claim that the US could be destroyed the way described on that site.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
US corporations are moving to other continents, but a more likely explanation would be them expecting the US economy to collapse. I seriously question the claim that the US could be destroyed the way described on that site.
How did they claim the US could be destroyed?
Old 08-06-2008, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
How did they claim the US could be destroyed?
Perhaps you could actually click the link in the first post and read it for yourself?!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Perhaps you could actually click the link in the first post and read it for yourself?!
What?

Are you so much better than everyone else that it is beneath you to explain that which you have proclaimed?
Old 01-11-2010, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What?

Are you so much better than everyone else that it is beneath you to explain that which you have proclaimed?
Are you so much better than everyone else that you need everything presented to you rather than looking for information yourself?!?

Last edited by Out of the Box : 01-11-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Are you so much better than everyone else that you need everything presented to you rather than looking for information yourself?!?
I don't need everything presented to me, as is obvious.

I look, find and present information all the time; however, in your case, I looked for it and couldn't find it, so just wondering if you might be so kind as to provide an "excerpt" for the readers and members of this forum.

Obviously, you can't.