Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Leap in, limp out

Default Psychic Abilities

Some people have these abilities. Like the author of this book I just ordered suggests, it is possible that we all are psychic.
Maybe , the universe is full of psychics.
Since I was a child I have been able to see 'spirits', or 'Ghosts'. I can point them out to others, and I can photograph them. I have seen me even. So I am left to ponder.What is real?
Is it possible, that our psychic energy produces conspiracy theory when we fully do not understand the fear or feeling that we have that says something is wrong? Its possible we jump to conclusion naturaly.
I often wonder why I am so Psychic and why I can not use this ability when I most want to.I can remote view objects, and people. I can not do it with animals...yet.My dog was stolen last sunday. I WILL FIND HIM THOUGH
I have found things for people, predicted events, felt vibes, seen visions, yes I have all of the abilities exept the one where you can move objects. These different types are listed in the link below.
Most people who seek conspiracy related content like myself, we want to know the Truth about things.Often our fears decieve us and we in our analysis, take things absolutely wrong, or we interpret things falsly. I too am guilty of this. This creates conspiracy when we are unsure, or mislead by the facts.
Fact is , facts are hard to come by.
I do feel that understanding ones psychic self may help a person that feels he is under attack by others. Fact is, if you are psychic...your abilities affect other psychics. At least I would say so. Odds are you are under attack if you are an experienced psychic and have honed or taped your abilities.
Is it a conspiracy that some people have special abilities than others? Do you think that we all have the same chances in life if some people are able to dig deeper than others? I feel that bad things happen for a reason. Therefore there is no conspiracy.
Many have heard me say it...But lets suppose that weare all just one in nature...organic and predictable. One family. One frequency as a whole, like a body....each affecting other parts of the body when we function.
Can we then help each other to heal, spread the word, or understand?

With the advancement of technology, comes more knowledge. I wonder if the machines that run our governments in the future will recognize those of us that know what other do not? I often feel I am a machine .I have done things and been part of things that allow me to understand more than some others may think. I often can feel a persons presence when they intend harm (but they are unseen, maybe hiding amongst friends). I can look into people eyes and tell if they are lying. I am currently trying to understand myself better. I am human, but sometime I feel like I am trapped in this cage called my body.Our body is a beast. I feel with all that is going on in the world, not understanding oneself is a chink in the armor. I have many scars.

Heres an informative link on these abilities. I am just thinking out loud.
Psychic Powers, ESP, Extra Sensory Perception

Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat : 08-17-2008 at 12:33 PM. Reason: forgot to add link