Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Europe
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2008, 04:43 AM

Default Re: The Blonde Map of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Many immigrants have dark hair! Did your parents part of an immigrant assitance program?
Nope, norwegian as you can be. I even have a little bit of a red shimmer in my beard, but I have dark hair and green/brown eyes. From another country, way back, are som danish people.

Old 07-28-2008, 07:34 AM

What matters, is that the blonde phenotype and other typically European phenotypes are disappearing due to limited reproduction among them, intense immigration from non-European or South-European areas and more reproduction among these immigrants.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:54 PM

Unhappy Re: The Blonde Map of Europe

There is absolutely no question that white females with natural blonde hair are the worlds most beautiful women, thus the PTB sought out there destruction through interbreeding, thus the nordics will within 50 years vanish from the face of the earth..
Old 07-30-2008, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
There is absolutely no question that white females with natural blonde hair are the worlds most beautiful women
Attractive blonde blue-eyed women are especially precious because they're unique. They're precious because only European women feature traits like blonde hair and colored eyes (with exceptions).

I wouldn't just say they're the most beautiful women, though. I've seen very attractive women of eg. Mestizo, Japanese and African origins and I would find it hard to judge who's most beautiful.

Quote:
nordics will within 50 years vanish from the face of the earth..
Unless they don't change their ways, they do face extinction indeed.

Nordics aren't the only blondes, by the way. With exception of Mediterranean sub-groups, most European peoples have a certain amount of blondes. This includes even Northern-Italians.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:22 PM

Nordic Sperm???

Women looking for Nordic sperm are out of luck
Rob Stein, Washington Post

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(08-13) 04:00 PDT Washington - --

When Julie Peterson decided to have a baby on her own two years ago, she picked a tall, blond, blue-eyed Danish engineer as a sperm donor to match her own Scandinavian heritage. But when she went back to the sperm bank to use the same donor to have another child, she was stunned to discover that the federal government had made it impossible.

"I just cried," said Peterson, 43, who lives in North Carolina. "I was in complete shock. I hadn't thought about anything but having another baby with this donor. It was just so surprising and bewildering."

The sperm bank had run out of vials from Peterson's donor and could not get more, because of restrictions health officials have instituted to protect Americans against the human form of mad cow disease. Since May 2005, the United States has effectively barred sperm banks from importing from Europe for fear it might spread the brain-ravaging pathogen that causes the affliction.

Now, as the remaining vials of Nordic semen frozen in U.S. sperm banks are running out, a small but desperate number of would-be parents are frantic. Peterson has flown repeatedly to Denmark, and is going again this week, to try to get pregnant with sperm from the same donor. Others are going to Canada or Mexico, or haggling with other American women who have leftover vials.

"I think it's outrageous," said Laura, a Los Angeles lawyer who asked that her last name be withheld to protect her privacy. She decided against paying a New York woman more than $2,000 for a few vials from a donor she nicknamed "Sven," whom she used a few years ago to conceive a son. A vial usually costs less than $500. "I'd love to give him a full sibling. But I just couldn't do it. It's so unfortunate."

The restrictions on sperm from Europe were among the steps the U.S. government took in the wake of the mad cow outbreak in Europe in the late 1990s. In rare cases, people who eat meat from infected animals develop the fatal, untreatable human version of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

The ailment is caused by an infectious mutant protein that slowly eats away brain tissue. Some people have been infected through contaminated surgical equipment and transplanted tissue, such as corneas, but there are no known cases of infection from sperm.

Before the restrictions went into effect, two sperm banks - California Cryobank in Los Angeles and Cryos International in New York City - imported sperm from Denmark. The Nordic donors were popular because of their blue eyes and blond hair, and their tendency to be tall and have advanced degrees.

"The demand was huge," said Peter Bower of Nordic Cryobank of Copenhagen, which had supplied California Cryobank. "In addition to being tall and well educated, their motivations for donation are quite sincere - they want to help childless couples. They tended to sell out very fast."

With California Cryobank's and Cryos's supplies virtually depleted, Nordic Cryobank filed a petition in June asking the Food and Drug Administration to lift the restrictions.

"The risk is insignificant," Bower said. "There's a huge demand, and the FDA is essentially saying to these patients they can't choose the characteristics of the children they want, even though there is absolutely no scientific evidence on their side."

Bower cites one study that concluded that getting mad cow disease from sperm is far less likely than being killed by lightning.

"They say the risk is theoretically possible, but the risk is too small and too insignificant to even be described," he said.

Because of the pending petition, the FDA refused to discuss the restrictions, which bar importing sperm from any donor who has lived in the United Kingdom or France for more than three months, or elsewhere in Europe for more than five years, since 1980. But some experts defend the guidelines, saying that while the risk is probably small, women have other options.

"I don't see it as a big negative," said Jacob Mayer, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk. Mayer noted that if transmission occurred, it could affect not only the mother but also the child.

"You have to worry about the next generation," Mayer said. "I think most people would tell you they want this to be as safe as possible both for themselves and their offspring, and they'd want to eliminate any possible risk."

Other experts noted that spreading the disease by sperm has never been documented, even among regular sexual partners of people with the illness.

"The restriction is really arbitrary," said Charles Sims, medical director of the California Cryobank. "I did a review of the world literature, and we could not find any support for it. There's no record of any transmission this way. It's restricted because the FDA made an administrative decision to regulate all tissues on the same standards."

This article appeared on page A - 13 of the San Francisco Chronicle
Old 09-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Nordic Sperm???

Rob Stein, Washington Post

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

(08-13) 04:00 PDT Washington - --

When Julie Peterson decided to have a baby on her own two years ago, she picked a tall, blond, blue-eyed Danish engineer as a sperm donor to match her own Scandinavian heritage. But when she went back to the sperm bank to use the same donor to have another child, she was stunned to discover that the federal government had made it impossible.

"I just cried," said Peterson, 43, who lives in North Carolina. "I was in complete shock. I hadn't thought about anything but having another baby with this donor. It was just so surprising and bewildering."

The sperm bank had run out of vials from Peterson's donor and could not get more, because of restrictions health officials have instituted to protect Americans against the human form of mad cow disease. Since May 2005, the United States has effectively barred sperm banks from importing from Europe for fear it might spread the brain-ravaging pathogen that causes the affliction.

Now, as the remaining vials of Nordic semen frozen in U.S. sperm banks are running out, a small but desperate number of would-be parents are frantic. Peterson has flown repeatedly to Denmark, and is going again this week, to try to get pregnant with sperm from the same donor. Others are going to Canada or Mexico, or haggling with other American women who have leftover vials.

"I think it's outrageous," said Laura, a Los Angeles lawyer who asked that her last name be withheld to protect her privacy. She decided against paying a New York woman more than $2,000 for a few vials from a donor she nicknamed "Sven," whom she used a few years ago to conceive a son. A vial usually costs less than $500. "I'd love to give him a full sibling. But I just couldn't do it. It's so unfortunate."

The restrictions on sperm from Europe were among the steps the U.S. government took in the wake of the mad cow outbreak in Europe in the late 1990s. In rare cases, people who eat meat from infected animals develop the fatal, untreatable human version of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

The ailment is caused by an infectious mutant protein that slowly eats away brain tissue. Some people have been infected through contaminated surgical equipment and transplanted tissue, such as corneas, but there are no known cases of infection from sperm.

Before the restrictions went into effect, two sperm banks - California Cryobank in Los Angeles and Cryos International in New York City - imported sperm from Denmark. The Nordic donors were popular because of their blue eyes and blond hair, and their tendency to be tall and have advanced degrees.

"The demand was huge," said Peter Bower of Nordic Cryobank of Copenhagen, which had supplied California Cryobank. "In addition to being tall and well educated, their motivations for donation are quite sincere - they want to help childless couples. They tended to sell out very fast."

With California Cryobank's and Cryos's supplies virtually depleted, Nordic Cryobank filed a petition in June asking the Food and Drug Administration to lift the restrictions.

"The risk is insignificant," Bower said. "There's a huge demand, and the FDA is essentially saying to these patients they can't choose the characteristics of the children they want, even though there is absolutely no scientific evidence on their side."

Bower cites one study that concluded that getting mad cow disease from sperm is far less likely than being killed by lightning.

"They say the risk is theoretically possible, but the risk is too small and too insignificant to even be described," he said.

Because of the pending petition, the FDA refused to discuss the restrictions, which bar importing sperm from any donor who has lived in the United Kingdom or France for more than three months, or elsewhere in Europe for more than five years, since 1980. But some experts defend the guidelines, saying that while the risk is probably small, women have other options.

"I don't see it as a big negative," said Jacob Mayer, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk. Mayer noted that if transmission occurred, it could affect not only the mother but also the child.

"You have to worry about the next generation," Mayer said. "I think most people would tell you they want this to be as safe as possible both for themselves and their offspring, and they'd want to eliminate any possible risk."

Other experts noted that spreading the disease by sperm has never been documented, even among regular sexual partners of people with the illness.

"The restriction is really arbitrary," said Charles Sims, medical director of the California Cryobank. "I did a review of the world literature, and we could not find any support for it. There's no record of any transmission this way. It's restricted because the FDA made an administrative decision to regulate all tissues on the same standards."

This article appeared on page A - 13 of the San Francisco Chronicle

Well, I don't have any Nordic sperm, but I've sure got some Celtic sperm of good vintage I'd be willing to donate. But I'd like to be married to her first.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:14 PM

I've traced my genealogy very far into the past with the help of my other relatives. Most of my ancestors are Nordic or Scotch. I'm a rarity, I have chameleon green/blue/grey eyes and stick straight blonde hair, no freckles. A lot of my descendents were either Norwegian or Swedish kings and queens. The combination of blue eyed genes and yellow eyed genes can produce produce green eyes due to the low amounts of melanin. My grandmother had yellow/green eyes and my grandfather blue, my mom yellow/green and my dad has blue. I have emerald green eyes. Only 2% or so of the world's population has green eyes, violet and red eyes being rarer and usually due to albinism.
Light eyes were made for areas far from the equator because of the lesser amount of daylight and the need to take in more vitamin d. Brown eyes are suited better for long daylight hours, such as around the equator.

I believe until recently, the theory was that straight hair could take in the sun better, as opposed to curly hair. But I think that now straiht hair has been discovered to hold in heat better(for the cold regions) and curlier hair for hotter areas.

So I guess I'm the perfect example of inbreeding. But i cannot complain, blonde's have more fun.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro_stripes View Post
I've traced my genealogy very far into the past with the help of my other relatives. Most of my ancestors are Nordic or Scotch. I'm a rarity, I have chameleon green/blue/grey eyes and stick straight blonde hair, no freckles. A lot of my descendents were either Norwegian or Swedish kings and queens. The combination of blue eyed genes and yellow eyed genes can produce produce green eyes due to the low amounts of melanin. My grandmother had yellow/green eyes and my grandfather blue, my mom yellow/green and my dad has blue. I have emerald green eyes. Only 2% or so of the world's population has green eyes, violet and red eyes being rarer and usually due to albinism.
Light eyes were made for areas far from the equator because of the lesser amount of daylight and the need to take in more vitamin d. Brown eyes are suited better for long daylight hours, such as around the equator.

I believe until recently, the theory was that straight hair could take in the sun better, as opposed to curly hair. But I think that now straiht hair has been discovered to hold in heat better(for the cold regions) and curlier hair for hotter areas.

So I guess I'm the perfect example of inbreeding. But i cannot complain, blonde's have more fun.
What the hell are you talking about?

You said in a previous post that you had green hair.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What the hell are you talking about?

You said in a previous post that you had green hair.
WOW, it's called a typo!! Sorry I missed it...
Old 10-31-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro_stripes View Post
WOW, it's called a typo!! Sorry I missed it...
Nah.

It wasn't a typo.