Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2008, 12:30 PM

Default Want To Study Everything, And See The Links Between???

Here's a link to a website with over 150hours of documentaries about the Illuminati, the New World Order, the Codex Alimentarius, The CIA-Projects, 2012, all the Truth-Seekers like Jordan Maxwell, Freeman, Alex Jones, David Icke, Fritz Springmeier etc. You want to study up? Learn more from this site!!
Check:
Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP??

Peace & Blessings To Love . . .

Old 08-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Re: Want To Study Everything, And See The Links Between???

Interesting... - I keep forgetting to add the Monsanto video to my videos section, & you have a couple quotes that are not in my database at Awareness & Taking Action! -Take the red pill, go down the Rabbit hole, & see how far it goes...

I suggest you checkout my site, because I have done something similar.
- One word of advice: If you insist on putting music on a site, at least put the player on the top so people can turn off the sound if they want.

I havn't been around in some time, and my site has been seriously updated since I've been here, (hello Blue!) - But a site will always have a lot of work to be done, & I have yet to see a perfect site.

If you dont like freewebs, perhaps I can make a myspace kind of system, & you can be hosted on my domain, /whateveryouwant.php ... But Ill work on that after I finish my anti-NWO music ;-)

So now that you've got your plug, here's mine:

SPREAD THE PROVEN TRUTH ASAP! - HUMANITY CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER DAY! THIS IS AN URGENT PUBLIC BULLITIN!

Take care, & keep up the good work!
- Criticalunity.org webmaster

Old 08-28-2008, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Want To Study Everything, And See The Links Between???

Hey there!
Old 08-29-2008, 01:12 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Unhappy Re: Want To Study Everything? - And pass it to anyone without worry of ridicule? GO!

Hello Blue! (and people of the World)

... Are you listening to Coast to Coast AM? .... I feel like fucking crying.... I mean... I didn't care much for frogs until now, & OUR WORLD IS BEING TORN APPART BY DESIGN! - It's fucking breaking my heart... I dont know if I can take this research anymore!!!! - I need your help!!! - (ALL OF YOU people in the World, please contribute to my work at Awareness & Taking Action! -Take the red pill, go down the Rabbit hole, & see how far it goes... .... - I'm doing this ALL on my own, & it's REALLY starting to get to me!

My site is a year old, but my research spans like many here, over the past 5 to 6 years or more, & I don't go out as much as I'd like to, because like Alex Jones, I simply can't... - I have a REAL job to do, & I only work part time, so I can pay my electric bill... (Which pisses me off, knowing I shouldn't have to) , so I have passed out on my bike once because I don't eat well enough, because I have spent all my savings on tools & equipment to make anti-NWO music & my site & was low on blood sugar... And given all of my efforts, I just have a max of 15 visitors at one time, from when I posted something on Abovetopsecret.com because I cannot even afford a phone line, with my quarter-grand electric bill, so I havn;t had the chance to plug my site on Coast to Coast AM, so could someone that reads this PLEASE call in & suggest that others checkout criticalunity.org, because it's a shame I'm only getting a few hundred hits a day, given all the work I've done, will do, & it's a good directory for the info we ALL need to know. - Now just us open-minded people, but EVERYONE!
I recently noticed that my cat is infested with fleas because she got outside one day, when I failed to shut the door correctly, & it's freaking me out... I'm doing everything I can, (bathing her & vacuuming , etc) until I can save enough for the flea treatment medication drops...

I'm sorry to get so personal about my issues, but ... What can I do? I started by putting a donation button on my site, but with all the other sites that do the same, I doubt I'll get funding that way... I need some help! - If I were to seek therapy, I'd surely be prescribed meds, & be assumed a nut, because of my firm belief in a coming staged 'Alien' invasion, for example...

(Time=Now wipes tears from face & moves on, feeling strong & confident in my endeavor, despite my frustration & grief that is beyond words...)

Earthfiles.com Headline News (the guest's site (Linda Howe) that had me crying for 5 minutes... and more now... - And I'm not ashamed to admit, that; I'm a GROWN man of 28 years old...

'' ... This is a reality check, & if the Amphibians are dying, what is next for us? ''

CriticalUnity.org Webmaster

Last edited by Time=Now : 08-29-2008 at 01:18 AM. Reason: I felt like it (kidding; Typos)
Old 08-29-2008, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Want To Study Everything? - And pass it to anyone without worry of ridicule? GO!

Maybe you should seek full-time employment.

This will help to RID yourself of undue stress because you cannot afford to eat right, pay your bills or RID your cat of fleas.

Screw the NWO.

They'll get what's coming to them.

Enjoy life's wonders.

Don't obsess over that which you have no control.

It will only rob you of your happiness.

Don't let them do that to you.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Re: Want To Study Everything?

"I don't pay taxes to buy lies"
- Valhall

... - And my modification;

I WONT pay taxes (income tax) to fund lies!!!

- I wouldn't have the time to do what I need to do to get
ahead of them; There is a reason
why most people don't know what the fuck is really going on;

they are spending a majority of the day working,
& then the rest of it relaxing & recovering from the slavery...

I'll be able to get decent nutrients from the little money my ads
provide, & I am not like many people that spend 60$ on a hat, etc,
to fit in...

- If things were the way they should be, there would be Solar panel
factories to mass produce to reduce costs, & THEN I would be
RUNNING to work there, & very happy to do so, but no...

- I just broke down last night because I didn't sleep much the night before,
& it was late, & ... if you didn't hear the interview with Linda Howe on C2C AM
, checkitout tonight (the replay they play before the live show)

- I'm usually feeling more alive & happy to be doing what I'm doing than
I have ever been, but like Alex Jones breaks down & freaks out
sometimes, it happened to me... And I wanted people to know
that THIS STUFF IS REAL, & to continue to call us cooks, is ...
let's just say it's really getting on my nerves.

- I will be happy to see as much traffic on my site, (I need to update some pages)
because tomorrow could be too late; And looking at the state
of things, I'm sure you agree that we ALL have a duty to stand up & educate everyone
we know & tell them to do the same.

Gotta go, have a great weekend guys! ;-)

Thanks for the reply mate.
</pre>

PS: I forgot to say; to think that we have no control over their manipulation; think again; A staged alien invasion WILL get their NWO, for the people of the World will demand 'protection'. - If the people of the World could just know this, the elite would not be able to pull it off, just like if people knew the plans for 9/11, they would NEVER be able to pull it off, & thousands of MURDERED civillians in Irak would be still alive...

Last edited by Time=Now : 08-29-2008 at 08:06 AM. Reason: we CAN control... But it takes MASSIVE effort...
Old 08-29-2008, 01:27 PM

You have yourself a great weekend as well.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomFighter View Post
Here's a link to a website with over 150hours of documentaries about the Illuminati, the New World Order, the Codex Alimentarius, The CIA-Projects, 2012, all the Truth-Seekers like Jordan Maxwell, Freeman, Alex Jones, David Icke, Fritz Springmeier etc. You want to study up? Learn more from this site!!
Check:
Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP??

Peace & Blessings To Love . . .
150 hours of Illuminati documentaries? MAN YOU SURE ARE AN EXCITING DUDE! YEAH! Let's all sit around and watch 150 hours of Illuminati documentaries! I mean, wait...wait...let me GET THE WHOLE FAMILY OVER HERE AND WE'LL MAKE A WEEK OF IT!

Ice cream. Cake. Apple pie. Some beer. I mean that'll be better than Mystery Science Theatre 3000. I mean that's just one step bellow as exciting as Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips
Old 09-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Researcher of Evidence

Exclamation Re: Want To Study Everything, And See The Links Between???

Yeah, but is it all need to know info? It's important to not just post all videos that can be posted, but to have just the ones that need to be known; The manipulation by governments that is taking place needs to be seen by the majority; those who have no idea what is really going on...

There are some good videos though, that I'll be adding to my site.

Awareness & Taking Action! - Discover The True Dynamics of our World - All Need to Know Info