Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-05-2008, 09:12 PM
avictim avictim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: big prob


Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
post pics of removal if you can
Too right, I was thinking more along the lines of HD DVD

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-05-2008, 09:28 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
Blueangel

I feel like we are slightly going over old ground here. The answers to a lot of your latest questions are in my initial post. I know it doesn’t make nice reading but I suggest you go read it again. Now, far as the circumstantial evidence I have, I’m not about to tell everyone about it, got to leave a few things in reserve, but I will tell you this... I did not commit a crime and I don’t deserve to be going through this. In my opinion you appear to be speaking out and protecting freemasonry, maybe I’m wrong but who cares.


Is there anyone else on this board that would be good enough to share their opinion about this situation?
Sorry, but you're wrong.

You have not answered any of my questions in your intitial post or otherwise.

I suggest YOU go read it again.

Ah, you've basically told everyone about everything else, why hold back about the circumstantial evidence?

Yeah, you are wrong.

Nothing I have commented to you suggests that I'm protecting Freemasonry.

You have a chip.

You want it removed.

GO visit a doctor.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-05-2008, 09:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
Too right, I was thinking more along the lines of HD DVD
I suggested you have the chip removed.

This was never a thought that you appeared to have.

Now, all of a sudden because I suggested you know where it is and you should have it removed and justgroovy suggests you posts pictures, you're thinking along the lines of HD DVD.

Seems like you went from a dilemna to an awakening.

GOOD on you.

Have it removed and post the pictures.

We'll be looking forward to them.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-05-2008, 09:41 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big prob

You Know Where It Is.

Have It Removed.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-05-2008, 09:54 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Smile Re: big prob

Sorry 'bout that, justgroovey.

When you quoted my comment to avictim that he/she knew exactly where the chip was and should have it removed, "post pictures of the removal," I thought you were asking me to post pictures of the removal.

My bad.

Apologies, mate.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-05-2008, 10:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
Blueangel

I feel like we are slightly going over old ground here. The answers to a lot of your latest questions are in my initial post. I know it doesn’t make nice reading but I suggest you go read it again. Now, far as the circumstantial evidence I have, I’m not about to tell everyone about it, got to leave a few things in reserve, but I will tell you this... I did not commit a crime and I don’t deserve to be going through this. In my opinion you appear to be speaking out and protecting freemasonry, maybe I’m wrong but who cares.


Is there anyone else on this board that would be good enough to share their opinion about this situation?
Seems like there isn't anyone else on this board who cares to share their opinion.

I have given you mine.

YOU SAY THAT YOU WERE CHIPPED.

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE CHIP IS AND THE DOCTOR WHO CHIPPED YOU.

GET IT REMOVED!!

What else is there to say?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-06-2008, 05:30 AM
avictim avictim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What else is there to say?
From you, obviously nothing, being that you've said the same thing in your last 7 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-22-2008, 03:25 PM
rowton rowton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
The instructor seems to have kept the momentum going ever since.

Ive read a few other peoples accounts on alleged electronic harassment (and that is what this is) but I think this ones interesting. What I want to know is what has been going on since? Have you done anything about it? Maybe it would be a good idea to take legal advice and have your account documented.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-27-2008, 01:31 PM
avictim avictim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowton View Post
Ive read a few other peoples accounts on alleged electronic harassment (and that is what this is) but I think this ones interesting. What I want to know is what has been going on since? Have you done anything about it? Maybe it would be a good idea to take legal advice and have your account documented.
Itís been the same thing everyday for the last ten years. I get pestered continuously. As I was saying before, the transmission from the implant interacts with electrical appliances, it just causes a heat expansion type of sound. It could come from the T.V, the fridge, freezerÖ anything electrical. When there is a change in something itís usually synchronized. The main thing the pest does is wait for something to be said on some TV program (usually offensive etc etc) and synchronize a bang from something (There was just a cracking sound from something outside while typing that sentence)Ö anyway, that is how it is. It must have occurred a million times. I donít know if the pest just wants to be noticed or what, itís ridiculous. Itís always worse and more frequent at night, obviously because thatís when the pest drinks. This situation is very strange. It must be the first of its kind. There have been the odd couple of days and sometimes weeks here and there when everything goes normal, but the quiet periods of time are few and very far between, never lasts very long. When I said the pest has kept the momentum going ever since, I was mainly referring to the fact that heís used freemasonry to get involved with advertising for an electricity company. They just made a string of crappy TV adverts. It wonít look very good for them when everyone finds out what heís about. Itís obvious he got involved with that to safe guard himself which kinda proves his guilt.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-29-2008, 05:43 AM
rowton rowton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8
Default Re: big prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by avictim View Post
Itís been the same thing everyday for the last ten years. I get pestered continuously. As I was saying before, the transmission from the implant interacts with electrical appliances, it just causes a heat expansion type of sound. It could come from the T.V, the fridge, freezerÖ anything electrical. When there is a change in something itís usually synchronized. The main thing the pest does is wait for something to be said on some TV program (usually offensive etc etc) and synchronize a bang from something (There was just a cracking sound from something outside while typing that sentence)Ö anyway, that is how it is. It must have occurred a million times. I donít know if the pest just wants to be noticed or what, itís ridiculous. Itís always worse and more frequent at night, obviously because thatís when the pest drinks. This situation is very strange. It must be the first of its kind. There have been the odd couple of days and sometimes weeks here and there when everything goes normal, but the quiet periods of time are few and very far between, never lasts very long. When I said the pest has kept the momentum going ever since, I was mainly referring to the fact that heís used freemasonry to get involved with advertising for an electricity company. They just made a string of crappy TV adverts. It wonít look very good for them when everyone finds out what heís about. Itís obvious he got involved with that to safe guard himself which kinda proves his guilt.


How do you put up with this? I know these implants have an effect on electronics as ive read about that in other peoples accounts but what youre saying here is something else. I think you are definitely right in saying this is the first of its kind. As for the ďpestĒ getting involved with advertising for an electricity company! That definitely proves the influence he has in freemasonry so make sure you use that to your advantage. The way I see it, hes playing a dangerous game, involving a lot of people that will take the fall with him. You mentioned something before about an associate he has who works with MI6, youll probably find thatís going to prove very useful aswell. I would like to know how you found this out, you have done some good work. What I would really like to know is how you found out the director of forensic medical science is involved with freemasonry. Most people in these kind of situations hasnt got half the information you have so put it to use and dont allow them to get away with anything.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.